Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

''I Don't Have A Breast Implant" - Angela Okorie (punch) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ''I Don't Have A Breast Implant" - Angela Okorie (punch) (3075 Views)

See What Fake Breast Implant Company Do To Women, Founder Faces Jail In France / Ladies Beware, See What Happen To This Lady After Her Boobs Implant graphics pix / Bow Wow's Ex-fiancee Erica Mena Gets Breast Implant Reduction...(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Don't Have A Breast Implant" - Angela Okorie (punch) by kachysblog(f): 8:06am On Sep 26, 2015
Trouble dey sleep, Inyanga go wake am...Anyways, popular actress, Angela Okorie, has refuted claims that she has breast implants. In a chat with Saturday Beats, she said that the rumours were fuelled because of a picture she posted on her instagram account.

She said, “Don’t mind rumour mongers. What breast implants? I was the one that posted a picture on my social media page one day while I was playing on set. I play a lot and one day while we were on set, someone brought some balloons to the set. I blew the balloon and put it in my shirt and posted the picture on instagram. In the caption, I wrote that I just had a breast implant and I asked what my fans felt about it. I was only playing on set. A lot of people began to comment calling me a crazy girl. That was what I did. I did not have any breast implant. They knew I was joking but they just wanted to talk. I am fine the way God made me. I am a complete woman and I can never do breast or bum implants.”

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-beats/i-dont-have-breast-implants-angela-okorie/

CC:Lalasticlala

Re: ''I Don't Have A Breast Implant" - Angela Okorie (punch) by Bugatie(m): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2015
Not believing....until I see the ara without cups
Re: ''I Don't Have A Breast Implant" - Angela Okorie (punch) by afolwalex20(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2015
Who's she deceiving? undecided
Re: ''I Don't Have A Breast Implant" - Angela Okorie (punch) by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2015
I came to see big boobs
Saw another thing entirely

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Boys That Sets Up Other Nigerian Boys For Cash In Malaysia(PHOTO) / Tongues Wagging As Mother And Daughter Lip-kiss In Public / Interesting! Identical Twins Married And Gave Birth To Baby Girs Same Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.