Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Jos As One Of The Coldest Place In Nigeria. What Can You Say About That - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Jos As One Of The Coldest Place In Nigeria. What Can You Say About That (4215 Views)

Photo!!! Ladies What Can You Say About This Olay!!!! Photos / Photo: What Will You Have To Say About This Swag / You Say You Know Fashion: This Will Make You Wao 18+ Only... Fashion Gone Wild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos As One Of The Coldest Place In Nigeria. What Can You Say About That by immortaliceberg(m): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2013
with jos residents dressing as if they are in moscow russia because of the cold. Well i can tell you that i've never experience cold like that of this year. If you have ever been in jos, then you know what am talking about.
Re: Jos As One Of The Coldest Place In Nigeria. What Can You Say About That by davuvid(m): 7:22am On Dec 17, 2013
Never been there....
Re: Jos As One Of The Coldest Place In Nigeria. What Can You Say About That by popy35: 9:51am On Dec 17, 2013
grin grin cheesy we are on the same page. Its freezing here mhen and no warm clothing is making it any warmer!

1 Like

Re: Jos As One Of The Coldest Place In Nigeria. What Can You Say About That by bukkylois(f): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2013
Today I left my house looking like a scarecrow. Windbreaker, muffler, socks (yeah I left my house wearing a pair of ankle socks) though I did well n didn't put on my head warmer or gloves...fashion doesnt matter here...I wear wat will keep me warm

1 Like

Re: Jos As One Of The Coldest Place In Nigeria. What Can You Say About That by glamoroussandy(f): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
Mehn the cold is something else,muffler,socks.handsock......and am still cold!
Re: Jos As One Of The Coldest Place In Nigeria. What Can You Say About That by nanalady(f): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ewooooo..and I'm going there on sunday...hmmmm
Re: Jos As One Of The Coldest Place In Nigeria. What Can You Say About That by baralatie(m): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
It isnt dat bad!toronto is -8 deg.
Re: Jos As One Of The Coldest Place In Nigeria. What Can You Say About That by dgitrader(m): 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
The temperature in Jos drops to as low as 13 degrees in the early mornings. No be small thing oh.

nanalady: Ewooooo..and I'm going there on sunday...hmmmm
^^make sure you harm yourself with some very good jackets, sweaters, and handgloves.

But I think last year was worse.

(1) (Reply)

Head Wraps/scarves to die for.beauty Of Head Scarves,pictures Included. / What A Man Can Do,a Woman Will.......hit Or Miss / Classy & Sexy Ankara Styles For Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.