Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

How Can I Help Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Help Her? (1100 Views)

Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? / Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On / Should A Woman Help Her Fiancé To Pay Her Bride Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Help Her? by udumosam23(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2013
Her husband was short dead in 2005 by the joint military task force accidentally, she cried for justice but was ignored, she sued the state govt. But could not get justice as the case still lingers for the past five years. I came back home and find her in a very terrible condition
I wish I can help.
Re: How Can I Help Her? by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2013
Re: How Can I Help Her? by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2013
chaircover: Very sad story

please explain what you mean by terrible condition. Mentally? physically? financially? health wise?

Does she have children?

What does she do?

What type of assistance are you looking for? Lawyers, money, job?

please be more specific in your post.
right
Re: How Can I Help Her? by bellong: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2013
udumosam23: Her husband was short dead in 2005 by the joint military task force accidentally, she cried for justice but was ignored, she sued the state govt. But could not get justice as the case still lingers for the past five years. I came back home and find her in a very terrible condition
I wish I can help.

Case like this should be given to those human rights activists lawyers who understand how to use every sentiment wiping media. Could you please answer the questions asked?
Re: How Can I Help Her? by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 17, 2013
What a sad thing. embarassed
Please be careful when trying to help, make sure your personal details are secured. Don't wanna hear story they are coming after you. Nigeria is a jungle, thread carefully.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help Her? by udumosam23(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
chaircover: Very sad story

please explain what you mean by terrible condition. Mentally? physically? financially? health wise?

Does she have children?

What does she do?

What type of assistance are you looking for? Lawyers, money, job?

please be more specific in your post.

She is unemployed, has three kids she must have to fend for. I suggested she employ the media, her lawyer suggest otherwise, since the case is in court. The problem is, I feel the case has been in court for too long, is there any hope of her getting justice?
Re: How Can I Help Her? by udumosam23(m): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
Chillisauce: What a sad thing. embarassed
Please be careful when trying to help, make sure your personal details are secured. Don't wanna hear story they are coming after you. Nigeria is a jungle, thread carefully.

I just wanna know if I can get help, if something can be done to give this lady Justice. It is not crime enough to get somebody coming after me, at least not now.
Re: How Can I Help Her? by bellong: 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
udumosam23:
She is unemployed, has three kids she must have to fend for. I suggested she employ the media, her lawyer suggest otherwise, since the case is in court. The problem is, I feel the case has been in court for too long, is there any hope of her getting justice?

The case can't go to the media now since a court process has been initiated. The best bet before now is to get media attention before the court process
Re: How Can I Help Her? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
I understand, get the true story with some evidence showing she sued, pleaded with state government. Create a thread for it and let it be encouraged in front page. The social media is a strong tool. Write to different social outlet,BBC, CNN..who knows maybe something will be done fast.
Re: How Can I Help Her? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
Poster, u said she is unemployed. Pray tell us how she has been taking care of her family and paying her lawyer.
Is it not wise to use that money and find something to do so as to take care of these little children? That alone can give her confidence.
Is she at par with her inlaw or her people?
Lots of questions.

(1) (Reply)

Our 19months Old Son Calls My Wife Mummy And Baby / 7 Instances Where Its Okay For A Woman In A Relationship To Be Jealous / For Men: Holding Tight The joystick Blocking The Fluid From Coming Out Eruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.