Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Am In Such A Dilemma, Please Help With Your Advice, Observation. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am In Such A Dilemma, Please Help With Your Advice, Observation. (1092 Views)

Business Dilemma. Please Come In And Help Out. / Banks In Dilemma Over Idle $5bn Deposits / My Dilemma: Shopping On‏ Taafoo.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Such A Dilemma, Please Help With Your Advice, Observation. by fflamingo(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2013
Good day ever esteemed nairalander
First and foremost I wish to please clearly beg Moderator if he could/may put this on front page....I BEG with my knees on ground.
And to all nairalander who gonna make advice Thanks you MR,MRS,
Yeah my problems right
Lemme just share you my stats first.
19 years of Age,
MALE
National diploma holder
Passion: Entrepreneur
....................................................................................... I should have start my compulsory industrial training this october and I searched all labor market(not that am not good,) but was unfortunate because I never believe in knowing person(Nigeria factor).
To cut story short; am these person who has the mind set of owning my business and I never loved education(through I had upper credit ) but I was not happy with it , a I consider it a waste of time.
My advice point now is that I had a HOT business plan,and I consider willing to take the risk but my popsy insist that I should continue my education...and right within me heavens knows I never had passion to be learning just for the certificate(I so hate it).
my joy cometh from what I loved doing most,
So ladies and gently men please your observation is needed.
Should I sacrifice my passion and go for my higher national diploma?
Should I go for what I loved doing most?
How will I try to convince my dad and how?
.Please help a dying soul
Ps: don't mind my elaborate typing
Re: Am In Such A Dilemma, Please Help With Your Advice, Observation. by eluquenson(m): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2013
Sincerely, it's a good idea but remember you can only succeed when you have the right potentials & not only passion.

Questions for you:
1. Do you have the capital to start the biz?
2. Have you done your feasibility studies on the said business?
3. Do you believe that your passion(biz) is viable in the mkt?

Education doesn't disturb your goal,rather it enhance your skill. you can continue your education on part time basis & still do your business in as much you have a determination to excel, when you are done with those questions & ready to kick start the business, your father will always support you, quote my word.

1 Like

Re: Am In Such A Dilemma, Please Help With Your Advice, Observation. by fflamingo(m): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=eluquenson]Sincerely, it's a good modified
Re: Am In Such A Dilemma, Please Help With Your Advice, Observation. by clevadani: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hey m 19 nd recently started a biz.nd i luv ur ambition.wud lyk 2 knw u beta
Re: Am In Such A Dilemma, Please Help With Your Advice, Observation. by femi4: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
You still need to go back to school.
With such write-up, your "upper credit" should be put to test
Re: Am In Such A Dilemma, Please Help With Your Advice, Observation. by fflamingo(m): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
Mr Femi
Pls kinda elaborate
Am looking forward sir

(1) (Reply)

How To Market Diapers For A Customer / Looking For Fried Plantain Chips Suppliers / Ifeanyi Ubah Settles With Amcon, Returns As Md/ceo Of Capital Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.