Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Winners Of Mtn App Developer Challenge - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Winners Of Mtn App Developer Challenge (1354 Views)

The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland / Video Interview With Winners Of The Android Developer Challenge - Afrinolly, Etc / Simple Code Challenge: C#, Java, C, C++ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Of Mtn App Developer Challenge by elvis10ten(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
MTN Announces App Developer Challenge Winners MTN Nigeria recently announced the winners of the App Developer Challenge that ran for 5 months. The Judges last week selected winners from all 6 categories and here they are:

Best Entertainment and Lifestyle app – Afro Talez
Best Productivity app – Track My Cash
Best Gaming app - Danfo
Best Education app: On point - GPA calculator and timetable
Best Health and wellness app: Certified Drugs Best Student entry
(Special Categories): Wazobia Bible.

And Okadabook won the overall prize of Hyundai LX 35 and 1 Million naira. All the categories winners went home with 1 Million naira and a Samsung Galaxy S4 phone each.

Source:
http://techmoran.com/mtn-awards-winners-of-app-developer-challenge/
Re: Winners Of Mtn App Developer Challenge by elvis10ten(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
46 views, no comment.
Re: Winners Of Mtn App Developer Challenge by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 18, 2013
elvis10ten: 46 views, no comment.

Nairaland coders for you, majority of them are only interested in seeing you fail rather than to encourage you if you have a brilliant programming idea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Of Mtn App Developer Challenge by elvis10ten(m): 6:36am On Dec 18, 2013
MrBible:

Nairaland coders for you, majority of them are only interested in seeing you fail rather than to encourage you if you have a brilliant programming idea.
grin
MrBible:

You are wrong. I want them to comment so this thread fit reach front page grin . Lolhahaha
Re: Winners Of Mtn App Developer Challenge by Raypawer(m): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2013
ehmmm....

i 4 lyk download each of the these award winning app.....

u wan mak plenti piple coment yet u no give full detail...
Re: Winners Of Mtn App Developer Challenge by Dhelake: 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
I don't think any Nairalander won... or none participated??
Re: Winners Of Mtn App Developer Challenge by itcolony(m): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2013
I was one of the winners #certified-drugs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Doesn't Ict Company In Nigeria Allow Or Encourage Remote Employment/work / In Need Of Programing Book / Who Is The Best Programmer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.