Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Do You Need A Valuable Professional Accountant To Handle Your Acctg Tuition? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need A Valuable Professional Accountant To Handle Your Acctg Tuition? (772 Views)

A Professional Accountant Is Urgently Needed / Female Qualified Accountant To Work In Aba / Forum Guidelines & Valuable Information for Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Valuable Professional Accountant To Handle Your Acctg Tuition? by isobayor: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hello guys,

Do you need a professional person to handle your ICAN lectures for all categories and levels. Have you being having difficulties on subjects like Management Accouting,Financial Accounting, IFRS Indepth,Strategic Financial Management, Advanced TAxation,Financial Reporting and Ethics etc.?

Do you need someone to solve all these with current dispensation of ways to tackles professional exams? I am glad to inform you that i am well imbibed with all these as i passed all the professional stages of ICAN in one sittings.

Lets discussed and let me show you the secret.

Reach me on,

0.8.0.7.9.2.7.6.9.0.7(08079276907)

ISHOLA M.A

(1) (Reply)

Driver Needed Urgently.... / Eatry Job / Is Seven Plexus Nig Ltd Real?!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.