Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open (9428 Views)

* * ~ Official Nairaland Newbies Rap Tournament : Fixtures And Updates ~ * * / Nairaland Battle Rap World Cup 2007 FINALS .QUARTER FINAL MATCHES.. A MUST READ / Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by edosioo(f): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2008
i am edosioo, and here is the story.
consequential to hybrid's thread failure due to biase and favouritism and taking sides. all mcs have voiced out their opinion which led to shaz closing the thread till further notice. the real owners of nairaland rap thread will like to have a battle tournament that has all the credibility and respect, so my fellow battle rappers. it is time for Edosioo's Murder ''2008 most credible' battle rap tournament , so without wasting time , all interested mcs should drop their name to enter the tourney, be careful , cos haters like hybrid and the usual haters will attempt to hate, do not look in their way for it is part of the game, lets do our own tourney and crown a new battle rap champion selected through a proper voting process, There is no current champion everyone starts on a level ground .after the registration the fixtures will be done by me and polls will be opened for everyone to vote, this time around there is no single judge., everyone is a judge so there is no room for biase, we would ask shaz to put this on top as a sticky 1st thread .ladies and gentlemen you are welcome to the most credible battle rap tourney on nairaland. Edosioo's Murder ''2008 most credible' battle rap tournament

P.s pls note that battles will be judged collectively by voting only and contestants will give reasons for their votes.
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by FLOWSHOW: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2008
entry no 1 , FLOWSHOW is in da building.

lets do it 4 real , Bleep the haters.
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by Shaz(f): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2008
Nice to want to start this tourny but personally, (i'm not talkin as a mod but a fellow rapper) I don't think it's advisable to start this just yet cuz of the fights here and there. Hope you get?
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by FLOWSHOW: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2008
Shaz:

Nice to want to start this tourny but personally, (i'm not talkin as a mod but a fellow rapper) I don't think it's advisable to start this just yet because of the fights here and there. Hope you get?

good suggestion but shaz no matter how long we hold summits there will always be fights, actually arguments and fight is part of life forever , so its only normal to allow those who want to battle to battle and those who dont to stay away.
its actually by choice not by force
lets wait for the other contestants to come in and register .
at least i am confident that edosioo will be just and unbiased.
just my 2cents
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by simmy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2008
just watchng 4 now
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by Shaz(f): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2008
Lol. . goodluck but take this notice, I will not hesitate to lock the tourny if fights arise here. Peeps should learn how to battle with dignity and self-respect
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by JUNIT1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2008
check
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by Crude(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2008
Checking in as entry No 2 or watever, cos i dont know wat the above poster meant by "check"
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by makavele: 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2008
Entry #3,
Mark-A-Veil-E; check!
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by JUNIT1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2008
entry no 4, then crude, bitch Bleep
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by Crude(m): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2008
@Edosioo
Girl, always remember tourney gets funnier and interesting when u put em Dawgs against Cats, u na mean? Do the right thing by pitching me up against this J-BicTh first. Maybe we could utilise that as a re-match since he seems too scared to call me out for a re-match. . . . , .Plsssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by trex007(m): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2008
@all
i feel like well should chill a bit till hybrids tournament is over,but neways the t-rex is innnnn,
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by edosioo(f): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2008
Shaz:

Lol. . goodluck but take this notice, I will not hesitate to lock the tourny if fights arise here. Peeps should learn how to battle with dignity and self-respect

yes my sista. i have heard u, and we are both girls , and girls can organise it better. and i edosioo is the best to do it .watch me proof it. thanks 4 d advice . lots of love.

@the boys and everyone

entry 1 -flowshow
entry 2 -simmy
entry 3 -j-unit
entry 4 -makavele
entry 5-crude
entry 6 -t-rex

let me say this, there are special undisclosed gifts for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd in edosioo tournament, if the guys or girls in south-africa or foreign countries win ,their gifts will be sent by DHL, no one is going to fight here as me and the boys are gonna respect my girl shaz. cos she deserves all the respect as an mod. truly she has mediated with so much maturity, while we await entry number 7 , whoever has bolajibroke's email addy should beg him to return to nairaland,. edosioo has just taken over by a coup de detat. ladies and gentlemen one more time you are all welcome to Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament, and get ready cos you guys are going to see a voting system that has neva been seen b4 on nairaland.

i have already sent an invitation to my battle rap friends in other sites, they will troop in any moment from now. you all can invite ur freinds as this promises to be the biggest battle rap tournament of all time.

the responses are very very good , entry number 7 we are waiting for u
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by OldSYNC(m): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2008
For the love ov tha game,. . .

Ed! Reg my name. . . OldSYNC. . . (Coughs)
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by Shaz(f): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2008
@edosioo,

Remember to give a definite deadline, we don't wont tournys goin on for two months. This tourny sign-up should have a definite date/number. And Y'all should try finish around August 27th latest. Keep it coo
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by edosioo(f): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2008
entry 1 -flowshow
entry 2 -simmy
entry 3 -j-unit
entry 4 -makavele
entry 5-crude
entry 6 -t-rex
entry no 7- oldsync
entry no 8 -edosioo

great response fellas. at least the contestants here are more than the ''biased tourney''. this already shows that there is a lot of respect for edosioo's tournament
entries are closing on sunday night, battle fixtures will be out  by monday .
edosioo's tournament .no playerhaters, no time wasting.no biase. full of prizes. 100% success.

@shaz
please help me tell some people that i am not disturbing anyone's tournament o.
especially those that call themselves ''methusellas or old boys association'', the threads are public and anybody can open his or her own separate tournament .at least on thing is for sure, our own champion will emerge , and that will never be by biase or daft judgements.
thanks for the respect shaz. we all love u for stayin in the middle.
i have to admit that her maturity is 100times more than ''highbread''and the ''old boys association''.
am sorry but i am known for speaking my mind too like shaz. aint i right guys? cool kiss cool
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by SKEPTIK(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2008
Sorry, i few questions for u lot
Are non-nigerians allowed?
What if i'm in another continent,how do i get my price?DHL still?

N to Shaz, were u ever on rapnation before?
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by makavele: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2008
@edosioo
Good work!
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by deadbreed: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2008
LET US DO BATTLE NOW NOW AM THE ILLEST AT THE MOMENT EDOSIO LETS KILL THIS PLACE
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by deadbreed: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2008
flow show is the gratest rapper on nairaland,shaz u beta watchout for that guy
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by Shaz(f): 8:00am On Aug 02, 2008
@Skeptic,
Wha it do? Yeah, I was on RN before the MFS of a shithole had diarrhoea. . lol. . And yeah, non-nigerians are welcome here. Just remember to school the lot of these kids smiley

@deadbreed,
I battled Flowshow at least 7 times and I had the winning streak all along so. . erm. . whatever you say
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by tianshie(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2008
@shaz
I don't think u should have just closed tha other beatdown thread without ceremony. Most of us nuggs is busy and we took time out to battle and u're just goin to close tha thread? And u didn't even reply tha cat who shot at ya.

Every kid over the age of six knows that edossio,worldbest and flowshow's tha same person so let's quit clownin around hurr.

What u ought to have done was delete posts by this fcukers that had nothin to do wit tha tourney. That's tha job of a moderator!!!
Frankly I'm pissed.
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by menike(m): 12:05am On Aug 03, 2008
tantrums . . . tantrums . . . . tantrums

frum a so called "rap veteran" grin grin
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by edosioo(f): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2008
rflmao @tianshe and menike
oh now the playerhaters have began to beg to enter into edosioo's torunament.
tianshe biatch,, sorry go and open ur thread with wordsmith fool and hybread idot and stop that worldbest is flowshow shit,, we have been thru that in 2007 .
nonsense, ask shaz at least she can check the ip address of wordlbest and flowshow. we were actually expecting the likes of menike , tianshe ,wordmith and hybrid to come here and post nonsense and then beg to enter edosioo's tournament, pls make ur stupid comments and let the unbiased rap heads do their battle ,
and lest i forgot , edosioo thread is not open to fake beefer and biased playerhaters.

@skeptik
i belief u r from africanhiphop.com right,,,i know one skeptik there , and yes if u win ur gift will be sent by DHL, DHl reaches any part of the world, ladies and gentlemen, let the beefers beefs and let the playerhaters playerhate, edosioo's murda is starting any moment from now.

@deadbreed
i hope u r not hybrid using style to register for edosioo's toruney in anoda form.?
and flowshow and shaz battled only once , that was in hybrid final where she was named hlr.unfortunately that same hybrid is a biased person so all previous tourney held by him and all his results are null and void. this means shaz neva beat flowshow as shaz try to claim, if u still have doubts ask shaz to enter for this tourney so that she can have anoda chance to face flowshow , so u can see who actually is better . infact lets give shaz anoda chance to face flowshow right now,
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by edosioo(f): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2008
makavele:

@edosioo
Good work!

deadbreed:

flow show is the gratest rapper on nairaland,shaz u beta watchout for that guy
deadbreed:

LET US DO BATTLE NOW NOW AM THE ILLEST AT THE MOMENT EDOSIO LETS KILL THIS PLACE

@alexpissu
Bleep ur comment on the nairaland sumit. asswipe if u got game why did u run from hybrid toruney,
its cos u know thats its got more thrash than my laptop's recycle bin. if u wanna enter edosioo's toruney it is free. stop backbiting and come here to speak ur mind. the problem with u is u talk so much on the linesman back and u neva step into the ring tyo throw punchlines. so an advice 4 u alexpusssi wussi sussi's pussi like flowshow calls u, enter right now or stay the Bleep away. be warned if u talk thrash bout me or hybrid one more time u will be lyrically bastardised and disowned.

@everyone
thanks for the good comments yall. only those with clean spirits will survive edosioo's 2008 rappers murder

we are giving the 2 beggars tianshe and menike a chance to enter edosioo tourney, but i have to warn them both.if they don't show up they will lose automatically by walkover and disqualification and they will be laballed ''chicken fear fear  rappers on nairaland.'' i am edosioo and i don't take nonsense from fake asses. to be forewarned is to be forearmed

SO FAR SO GOOD THE RESPONSE IS TREMENDOUS

entry 1 -flowshow
entry 2 -simmy
entry 3 -j-unit
entry 4 -makavele
entry 5-crude
entry 6 -t-rex
entry no 7- oldsync
entry no 8 -edosioo
entry- 9- tianshe
entry 10- menike-
entry 11-skeptik
entry 12-deadbreed
entry 13- shaz. 

good responses yall.
this shows that everyone respects edosioo's tourmanent and has confidence in her judgements organisation. and unbiased tourney,  ladies and gentlemen the roof is about to explode as we wait to crown the 1st ,2nd ,3rd rappers in 2008 , put your hands together for Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. entry number 14 state your name gangsta .
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by Crude(m): 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2008
@Edosioo
When is the real shyte gon start popping? Nikkurs seem to be tired of sitting arround, do the the fuxxing pairing, and let Bloods start flowing. . . . . . . . . . .But dawg, remember to do the right thing. . . .Cats and dawgs . .Ya dig?
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by Shaz(f): 11:37pm On Aug 03, 2008
@Edosioo,
I'm not balling ya tourny, sorry. I got things doing.

@Tianshe,
Okay, I got your point but do you have to be rude? Whaddu mean - the job of a moderator? Try being civil at least cuz I also got things doing. And the reason I didn't reply and deemed it fit for no one to battle is cuz cats were going on like the winners were already picked before the tourny and stuff.

@All,
Goodluck.
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by nosa101(f): 2:24am On Aug 04, 2008
too late to join?
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by edosioo(f): 5:48am On Aug 04, 2008
@nosa101
no nosa it is not too late to join, in fact you replace shaz as entry no 13. she wants to concentrate on moderating.

by popular demand shaz remains a moderator hence she has been replaced by nosa. this means all previous HLR totles has been relinquished hence a new 2008 champion will be crowned here.

ladies and gentlemen get ready to destroy all and sundry as we hold the draws for the 1st round knockouts of
Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by JUNIT1(m): 6:48am On Aug 04, 2008
when does it start, and how does the voting thing work
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by JUNIT1(m): 6:49am On Aug 04, 2008
deadbreed, i'm suspecting you one of those multiple id's, maybe flowshow.
Re: Edosioo's Murder ''2008 Most Credible' Battle Rap Tournament. Entries Now Open by chasisgirl(f): 7:21am On Aug 04, 2008
J UNIT:

deadbreed, i'm suspecting you one of those multiple id's, maybe flowshow.

jobless people .is this the sch or work you people are going?what are u people rapping about?

deadbreed ko hybrid nee .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Punch Lines And Explanations-4bars Maxi / Dopest Modenine Barz / Best Recording Music Studio In Lagos - Goldmyne Studios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.