Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Omobaba Comedian - "I Don't Ask Ladies Out, They Ask Me Out" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omobaba Comedian - "I Don't Ask Ladies Out, They Ask Me Out" (1348 Views)

Blood Of Jesus:- See Popular Comedian I Go Die Throw Back Photo / Comedian Omobaba Proposed To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding (photos) / Meet Comedian I Go Die And His Family??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omobaba Comedian - "I Don't Ask Ladies Out, They Ask Me Out" by teebiggs(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
Talented comedian, Fagade Olufemi Ademola a.k.a Omobaba in a recent interview with Encomium Magazine revealed that he does not ask women out, when asked how he copes with female fans. He said women mananize him, for him it's the other way round since women do the asking out themselves. Quoting him he said: "I have been coping, I respect my female fans. But coping with female fans I don't ask them out, they ask me out. I don't womanize, but women "mananize" me, permit me to use that language".

http://enquizzle..com/2013/12/omobaba-comedian-i-dont-ask-ladies-out.html

Re: Omobaba Comedian - "I Don't Ask Ladies Out, They Ask Me Out" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
And he is happy? he should be smart to know that they ask him out cos of his position in d society cos no girl of nowadays will agree to date a wor-wor guy like him...
M not hating ooo... bt make una no lie.... d guy no wor-wor? Em nose dey like bench
Re: Omobaba Comedian - "I Don't Ask Ladies Out, They Ask Me Out" by yungdamaz(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
Tiz all abt d paper na........

2nd to comment tho cheesy
Re: Omobaba Comedian - "I Don't Ask Ladies Out, They Ask Me Out" by bastien: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
martha: And he is happy? he should be smart to know that they ask him out cos of his position in d society cos no girl of nowadays will agree to date a wor-wor guy like him...
M not hating ooo... bt make una no lie.... d guy no wor-wor? Em nose dey like bench
e just dey form cus e get money,wor guys are very bold,cus dey gat nutin to lose,wor wor guys gat the prettiest babes and the handsome 1 always get the dirty ugly babes!

Mature girls with enough love experience don't date for money or beauty..........she love for love,peace,happiness n security!!!!

Ask me! I no fine I no get ba,but packaging and mind,mehn I never date ugly girl b4,my friend and people around dey surprise self but me no send,when a woman love,she love for real!

Love isn't blind,it sees all and doesn't mind #fact

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Toke Makinwa Throws Birthday Party For Her Husband / Dbanj & Don Jazzy Set To Work Together Again / Photos: Dr. Sid Result Cause Stirs On Instagram Because Of Change In D.O.B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.