Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Midnight Fire Razes Port-harcourt Mile One Market&two-storey Building[pics] - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Midnight Fire Razes Port-harcourt Mile One Market&two-storey Building[pics] (8472 Views)

Mile 12 Market Comes Back To Life After Deadly Tribal Clash / Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway / Electric Cable At First Bank ATM Mile 12, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Midnight Fire Razes Port-harcourt Mile One Market&two-storey Building[pics] by EzePromoe: 11:34am On Dec 18, 2013
5.00GP:
LAGOS SHOULD BE READY TO WELCOME PH CITIZENS .....
DEY GO FULL LAGOS DIE. ..
No thanks.
PH is big enough with conducive environment to contain us all, not that world pickpocket capital, Lagos. undecided
Re: Midnight Fire Razes Port-harcourt Mile One Market&two-storey Building[pics] by sunday478(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2013
Rityben:
I created a topic abt this fire by 3am yesterday when it was happening, it never made the front page. Nairaland mods, una too try
yo for the read ur own na, why u come the read this one again, FP Activist. Next time try harder, the day ur will make FP, maybe someone will also be complaining just like you now, so wait for ur time sis.
Re: Midnight Fire Razes Port-harcourt Mile One Market&two-storey Building[pics] by ptownman: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
Its really a bad experinence and too bad to kw that a Divisional police station HQ is right opposite the market and fire sevice station is trekkable but non of these two agencies did anything to help. My Aunty lost all her goods even her new cargo and cash she couldn't take home becoz of the night. GOD is angry with the wicked and must surely pay them accordingly.
Re: Midnight Fire Razes Port-harcourt Mile One Market&two-storey Building[pics] by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
exxell: You see how these useless foools in government are playing politics with peoples lives and properties? I suspect political sabotage here. Jonathan is busy launching toy drones that will wipe him in Abuja while rivers is burning. Talk about misplaced priority!! Is it a coincidence that all these bad things is happening in rivers overnight? The once beautifu garden city of the nation.... My Pitakwa! Why do they want to destabilise this beautiful state for cheap political gains? All the same, Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get. These are the same leaders whom some e-retards like insincere9igerian will come online to defend. Same leaders online cankerworms like Abagworo, Dendemoron, Dayolodo, Gbawe-ediat will use there last breath to defend!!! Like I will always tell peeps, NIGERIA DIED AT INDEPENDENCE!

Shattap your stinking mouth there!!!!What is GEJs business,is it not ur Gov Amaechi dat should have equiped ur state fire service!!!!
Re: Midnight Fire Razes Port-harcourt Mile One Market&two-storey Building[pics] by repent4christ: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
The devil is a liar!
Re: Midnight Fire Razes Port-harcourt Mile One Market&two-storey Building[pics] by chibaik(m): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
Why be say na only for night these fire dey com? Abi dem dey arrange am? Just asking o.
Re: Midnight Fire Razes Port-harcourt Mile One Market&two-storey Building[pics] by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
exxell: You see how these useless foools in government are playing politics with peoples lives and properties? I suspect political sabotage here. Jonathan is busy launching toy drones that will wipe him in Abuja while rivers is burning. Talk about misplaced priority!! Is it a coincidence that all these bad things is happening in rivers overnight? The once beautifu garden city of the nation.... My Pitakwa! Why do they want to destabilise this beautiful state for cheap political gains? All the same, Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get. These are the same leaders whom some e-retards like insincere9igerian will come online to defend. Same leaders online cankerworms like Abagworo, Dendemoron, Dayolodo, Gbawe-ediat will use there last breath to defend!!! Like I will always tell peeps, NIGERIA DIED AT INDEPENDENCE!

Johnathan? Mile one market in PH? You people are beyond redemtion!
Amaechi should pay attention to his state. Or maybe, in this case, the problem is that he has gotten a bit too involved........ Could it be coincidence that the fire consumed the market barely 2 weeks after Amaechi's order to vacate the market was met with resistance from the traders? Well, by hook or crook his bidding has been done. It is also suspect for the fire fighters to arrive at the scene with empty water tanks to observe the inferno with folded arms. Was that supposed to be a tacit indictment of NOI for taking longer than Amaechi would have liked to approve funds for his water project?

To blame the fire on political tension is a cheap shot. What do they stand to gain? Whereas Amaechi achieved his aim by vacating the market to enable him commence the work that was already scheduled.
Re: Midnight Fire Razes Port-harcourt Mile One Market&two-storey Building[pics] by seangy4konji: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
SO RIVERS CANT QUENCH FIRE AGAIN??OR IS IT NOT RIVERS?ETT!!!
Re: Midnight Fire Razes Port-harcourt Mile One Market&two-storey Building[pics] by Beync(f): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
Shame on the state fire service
No water indeed in rivers state
Re: Midnight Fire Razes Port-harcourt Mile One Market&two-storey Building[pics] by johnkenn5t(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
What a loss!!! May God help his children.
Re: Midnight Fire Razes Port-harcourt Mile One Market&two-storey Building[pics] by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
sunday478: yo for the read ur own na, why u come the read this one again, FP Activist. Next time try harder, the day ur will make FP, maybe someone will also be complaining just like you now, so wait for ur time sis.
All I can do is hope cry
Re: Midnight Fire Razes Port-harcourt Mile One Market&two-storey Building[pics] by cool318(m): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
The Mile 1 market fire is all politically motivated. There is no way Fire service that i know can leave their premises on a distress call without moving with two WATER TRUCKS + Fire Truck.
Then if d fire is an Inferno, SHELL, ELF Fire depts are invited. Example is a batcher house fire at WOJI, Elekahia etc.
So my people, d fire could have been put of but Govt didnt want to QUENCH cos of the Percieved Vacation of the market area.
The Poor struggling masses are always d victim of Circumstance.
My Condolence to the good people affected. Take Heart.
Re: Midnight Fire Razes Port-harcourt Mile One Market&two-storey Building[pics] by GentleFrank(m): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
The victims should take heart. All is well !
Re: Midnight Fire Razes Port-harcourt Mile One Market&two-storey Building[pics] by Uthman75: 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
I hope is not my fellow Nigerians dat set dis place on fire intentional due to wat the Governor said....
Re: Midnight Fire Razes Port-harcourt Mile One Market&two-storey Building[pics] by mrvictor: 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
They said governor Amaechi just joined APC, is it true?
Similar fire gulped down markets in Lagos a few years back, is it true?

By this time of the year and with the hardship in this country, It's quite a pity o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Hotels In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria / Get A Quick Cash Loan Within 24 Hours / The Fast Depreciating Power Of Our Naira, Which Way Nigeria? - Prof Ezeilo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.