Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Jst Broke Up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Jst Broke Up (1318 Views)

My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise / He Broke Up His Brother's Marriage / Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Jst Broke Up by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 18, 2013
Hey pals! I jst broke up wit my boyfrnd, n though i knw it hurts him, am scared he might do smthing drastic...I dnt want him to go about terminating my image as a way of revenging me..plz wt do i do?
Re: I Jst Broke Up by pussyeater(m): 4:29am On Dec 18, 2013
cheryluv: Hey pals! I jst broke up wit my boyfrnd, n though i knw it hurts him, am scared he might do smthing drastic...I dnt want him to go about terminating my image as a way of revenging me..plz wt do i do?
U should't have sent him those nud*e pics! He might use em" againt u, coz that's what is trending now after relationships crash!
Re: I Jst Broke Up by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 18, 2013
Especially if ure the one who broke up. If u have ever sent him nude pictures, I think u should beg him not to expose them!
Re: I Jst Broke Up by greatgod2012(f): 7:42am On Dec 18, 2013
cheryluv: Hey pals! I jst broke up wit my boyfrnd, n though i knw it hurts him, am scared he might do smthing drastic...I dnt want him to go about terminating my image as a way of revenging me..plz wt do i do?

what exactly did you do when you two are together that is making you scared like this

2 Likes

Re: I Jst Broke Up by Ruq: 9:21am On Dec 18, 2013
greatgod2012:

what exactly did you do when you two are together that is making you scared like this

Ino no ooh maybe the guy hard man.
Re: I Jst Broke Up by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 19, 2013
I didnt send him nude pix o...dnt do dat
My parents didnt want me to date him cuz our families dnt rily blend and if he wants to revenge me, he wud tell my parents...which wud spell disaster for me sadI didnt send him nude pix o...dnt do dat
My parents didnt want me to date him cuz our families dnt rily blend and if he wants to revenge me, he wud tell my parents...which wud spell disaster for me
Re: I Jst Broke Up by thorpido(m): 6:57am On Dec 19, 2013
Your parents didn't want u to date him and you chose to disobey your parents by dating him?
So why have you now chosen to break up with him?
You don't have to keep living in fear but be prepared to face the aftermath of your breakup.
Re: I Jst Broke Up by nikkyshyne(f): 7:02am On Dec 19, 2013
So you guys were dating secretly? Well if you are sure you dated a matured guy, you have nothing to worry about.
Re: I Jst Broke Up by Davidbee(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
if ur parents didn't know u dated him, why shud we know undecidedif ur parents didn't know u dated him, why shud we know

1 Like

Re: I Jst Broke Up by NosoChic: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
pussyeater:
U should't have sent him those nud*e pics! He might use em" againt u, coz that's what is trending now after relationships crash!

You read my mind exactly......so OP kindly alert us when he uploads 'Em pics. The thread can be "Nairalander ex uploads nud*e pictures-Viewers discretion 18+"
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Jst Broke Up by Serendipity: 2:30am On Dec 20, 2013
thorpido: Your parents didn't want u to date him and you chose to disobey your parents by dating him?
So why have you now chosen to break up with him?
You don't have to keep living in fear but be prepared to face the aftermath of your breakup.
What do u mean by that she disobeyed parents? Are u a dolt, should parents be the arbirter or dictator of whom or not tp date? Mtscheww

1 Like

Re: I Jst Broke Up by thorpido(m): 6:31am On Dec 20, 2013
Serendipity:
What do u mean by that she disobeyed parents? Are u a dolt, should parents be the arbirter or dictator of whom or not tp date? Mtscheww
You must be a nitwit for writing this.Do you know how old she is?
You must be a teenager yourself.
Re: I Jst Broke Up by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
NosoChic:

You read my mind exactly......so OP kindly alert us when he uploads 'Em pics. The thread can be "Nairalander ex uploads nud*e pictures-Viewers discretion 18+"
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
so sorry...u ll b disappointed lollz
Re: I Jst Broke Up by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
nikkyshyne: So you guys were dating secretly? Well if you are sure you dated a matured guy, you have nothing to worry about.
thanks..i cn calm my nerves a bit nw

(1) (Reply)

8 Characteristics Of A Virtuous Woman... / She Stop Taking My Calls Because I Didn't Give Her Money For Christmas / This 5-year-old Chinese Girl Has A Burden On Her Fragile Little Shoulders (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.