Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me (5309 Views)

His Parents Doesn't Know He Has A Year Old Son. / Hubby Loves Me But I Love My Boyfriend More / How Do You Know He/she Was The One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by sisimmi: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2010
halleluyah
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by 190: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2010
where are the women among us

that has experience in this sort of issues

Ujujoan
Jennykadry
Ivynwa
Tpia@
odunnu
et al

This is a serious case that needs handling,

well as for me poster
I would advise you go back to your man and try and make this work
all this issue started from the fact that he lost his Job which got both of you dis-organised

Go back and settle your differences and stop been a typical nigerian woman (the type that kant stand by their man when thers trouble) angry angry
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by Yorisb: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2010
W[i]T[/i]H
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by md4real(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2010
waaoh, this issue is delicate and complex. i suggest you both give youesels some space and see how it turns our. helipng him secure the job is also a good ides. [b]dont [/b]give up on that. remember there werewnot such quarrel when he had a job. TELLING YOUR FAMILY ABOUT IT WAS A MISTAKEN. just dont rush into making a decision but seriously, you guys needs a space
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by sisimmi: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2010
concerned
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by gabon(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2010
We were at the verge of our wedding in 2007 when he suddenly lost his job.

I however started disliking him because we quarrel virtually every time we meet these days.

Joblessness kill relationships. go back to your man and settle things with each other.
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by 190: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2010
lol

the babe don tire for her man cos hes Jobless

she think say its easy

Aint it a rep thats assuring her a Job,
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by jaybee3(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2010
@ OP
Do you still love him? If No, is it because he hasn't been performing his duties as a man hence him being a burden on you?
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by buttkick: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2010
under presure the real us glitters out. i concede the fact that a man's ability to be a man ie having the means to be a provider is very important for his ego to be intact. this has been diminished by his not having a job presently and has made him go bunkers. its even worse that he violated you in the heat of his craze - he just wanted to demonstrate his dominion over you irrespective.
my submission is thus: both of you need space, he needs to find a friend to take him through this hell but your not the one. he will feel bitter somewhere down the road and will refer to this episode forever. bottom line is that you should take his calls when you can, let him know its over and you gotta move on. if he insists on getting across to you forcibly again deny him access and seek an annulment of the procured marriage. dont blame yourself though as you did all for love. dont we all.
cheer up.
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2010
You have a marriage certificate indicating marriage to him,and got it published in the paper and your Nysc cert bears his name so technically you are married withou your family"s consent or is it presence?

He is an angry man.you have the money and he does not.He feels the only way he can show he is a man is by being overly commanding and aggressive.He also sees you as his wife and lets be sincere here he did help you with his name to get to abuja and you bear his name in some respect.he does have a right to be angry you both have given so much and to him this is a divorce.
He does not believe you are not cheating cos he cheats and he believes honorable"s niceness is too good to be true a lot of people would believe that too.coupled with he may have rubbed mind with some frends who tell him you are definately guilty and he should not be a fool.

Like you said a lot has gone wrong esp the "is it a fake marriage"?or an earlier marriage before the real one?
The pastor just told you his opinion based on the matter you presented to him.how have you become incompatible?you need to heal from his past betrayal that you had thought you forgave but alas was buried deep.You are hurting.

i am also curious do you have any new boyfrend or smeone asking you out that you are attracted to?is your major problem the cheating.?? or are you fed up with being the one paying the bills and need him to be bringing in some moneY?What happens to his name on your nysc cert.??If you decide to part will you need to divorce him or can you just breakup with him.
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by sisimmi: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2010
@Adromida
I don't have a boyfriend. I just can't stand it for now.
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2010
i must confess, i almost grew confused along the line, anyway let me ask u, if u were married to him as at wen u 2 were planning it then and he lost his job 2 days later and now u have all these problems, will u opt for a divorce? cos legally, u are married to him. if u ask me, starting all over again isnt the solution rather it is the beginning of another problem, what i think, take some time apart like u guys are now, block all point of contact to all those who know u(including ur family), take a sick leave from work and go somewhere far away for like a month, get urself involved with something (learn something) maybe for like a month cos i see the only problem u have is that *is there a problem? NO* afterwards go back to him cos he is ur husband. forgive him, love him and respect him, am sure by then he'd have had a job. i rest my case
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by lepa001(f): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2010
@Poster
This is a very serious case but in my own way, i ll say u should go back to him cos you don't know what the nxt guy will be come tomorrow (The devil you know is better to an Angel you dont know) Call ur guy and have a serious talk with him, tell him wer he went wrong, tell him how much u hate a cheat and help him in gettin a new job if u can, Remember that wen a man has nothing to do he will think and all his mind will be of evils. I can beat you if that guy has something doing then, he will never do that(cheat on u), if he start working now u ll see things will come back to normal again. You Love him don't u?  believe me if you leave this guy today, people will say u lft him b'cos he has no job and you now work and earn money 4 urself  (But plz dont marry anyone out of pity o)
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2010
sisimmi:

Thanks for dropping by to read my story. It is long, complicated and driving me crazy. I've dated this guy since 2000. We were at the verge of our wedding in 2007 when he suddenly lost his job. By then, we had acquired most wedding stuff, including ring, gown, etc. The wedding had to be postponed until a better and more favourable climate set in. 3 years down the line, he hasn't been lucky to grab a job. I acquired my degree in 2008 and proceeded to NYSC in Abuja. 3 months ago, I got a very good job in Abuja, while my fiancee stays in Calabar. In the course of the relationship, he cheated on me and I realized. Back then, I was still in school. We had a very bitter quarrel that nearly tore us apart. Somehow, he showed remorse and my Pastor reconcilled us. After school, I had a National Assembly member, who is also my late father's friend, who promised to fix me in a good organization in abuja. The only condition was, I should find myself there. I tried to work out the posting but I was unlucky. Rather, NYSC sent me to anambra (a place I couldn't cope with).

I and my fiancee rallied round and had to go arrange a marriage certificate indicating my marriage to my fiancee. We got same published in the Newspaper. My BF went ahead to write a recommendation to NYSC that I stay with him in Abuja (it was a lie but Abuja was the target). NYSC subsequestly relocated me to abuja and my dad's friend kept his part of the bargain. While in my place of primary assignment, I fought to make sure my fiance got temporary employment there. He did and we were together for 3 months. However, my father's friend, who was instrumental to my securing the NYSC placement takes me like a daughter and I respect him so much that I have always wanted to only present my fiancee to him when we are ready to hit the alter; when he has a job. We both have been doing all we can, to secure for him a permanent job. It hasn't worked out. I however started disliking him because we quarrel virtually every time we meet these days. I told him and I feel we are not compatible because he doesn't seem to really believe my words anymore. Moreso, he believes I've been sleeping with my dad's friend! This to me is very upsetting because I've been very honest and faithful to him, the last 10 years! I stopped talking to him, stopped answering his phone and just wanted some time for myself. Last week, he showed up in my office; took me away to his hotel room and violated me. He was very very angry that after so long a time, I have been showing signs of leaving him. And, I truly have shown the sign because I don't feel attracted to him anymore. AND, I don't have any other boyfriend. I told him I want us to be friends, and that I'll continue to fight to make sure he secures a job! That doesn't settle well with him hence, his aggression towards me.

We had a brawl on friday, and I had to resort to calling the Pastor again as the last resort because I knew, my life was in danger. The Pastor persuaded us to come to Uyo from Abuja the next day. We boarded a flight together and got to Uyo. There, the Pastor couldn not reconcile us. In fact, he told us pointblank that we have irreconcillable differences. He even adviced that I should report the matter to my family and the honourable member who is mentoeing me. Mt fiancee cried the whole day and the whole night. I felt no pity for him and I went ahead to report to my family. My family got very bitter and have warned me never to go near my fiance again. I left him in Uyo and flew back to Abuja. he matter had since escalated, and my family is calling for his head. More so, he has been calling everybody and begging them to tamper justice with mercy. I stopped taking his calls, have diabled my line and don't read his countless emails.

Presently, my family is divided on me, and everyone is very angry that I went as far as contracting the Registry marriage without the consent of the family. The pressure is on me and I'm not finding life very easy. He too is very very broken for I know, he truly loves me. but, he seems to be overly commanding and very aggresive! My Pastor hasn't helped either. He confirmed what I feared the most: that we were not meant for each other. My NYSC dicharge certificate bears his name! So much has gone wrong.

House members, what can I do? How do I bring this to a closure without more damage to every party? I'm determined to end the relationship but he is determined to keep it. I was pursing his employment in my present organization. Chances are, he would be successful after the aptitude test of 2 weeks ago. That means, we may end up working together in the same organization. WHAT can I do?

The harship and trial you guys have faced is taking it's tolls on your relationship. What I dont understand though is why? I mean you guys have been through thick and thin together, it should strengthen you, not destroy you!

You've been with this guy for 10 good years and you were willing to spend the rest of your life with him. What changed? Could it be your environment and your status has influenced you into thinking that maybe he's just not right for you anymore?

I think it's time you guys retraced your footsteps! What went wrong? By your own admission, this guys loves you and you loved him too . . . untill for some reason you stopped!

You talked about him 'vialotaing' you but gave no details. Did he raaaape you or beat? What exactly did he do?

You guys are legally married and should live like husband and wife. Your family is not helping matters too . . . Are they asking for his head to eat it? The guy did something wrong, something he has NEVER done in the 10 years you've known him. You forgave him for cheating on you (which to me is the worst kind of betrayal), why is it so hard to forgive him now?

He has fears that you are dating your uncle, why? Are they justified? How do you relate with this man to warrant your husband suspecting you guys

My dear, please sit down and think about what is going on . .  really think about it!!! If you are just tired of him and don't want to continue, there's nothing wrong with that at all. People fall out of love, people meet new people and want to leave their partners, people find out that the person the thought was 'the one' is not 'the one' afterall . .

But whatever you do, please remember that his ego is fragile right now. He's jobeless and helpless. He's depending solely on you I can imagine how frustrated he will be. DO NOT forget that he's a man, and no man want's be made to feel like he's not calling the shots in his relationship!

If you want to leave him, do so without hurting him more!
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by Demdem(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2010
andromida:

You have a marriage certificate indicating marriage to him,and got it published in the paper and your Nysc cert bears his name so technically you are married withou your family"s consent or is it presence?

He is an angry man.you have the money and he does not.He feels the only way he can show he is a man is by being overly commanding and aggressive.He also sees you as his wife and lets be sincere here he did help you with his name to get to abuja and you bear his name in some respect.he does have a right to be angry you both have given so much and to him this is a divorce.
He does not believe you are not cheating cos he cheats and he believes honorable"s niceness is too good to be true a lot of people would believe that too.coupled with he may have rubbed mind with some frends who tell him you are definately guilty and he should not be a fool.

Like you said a lot has gone wrong esp the "is it a fake marriage"?or an earlier marriage before the real one?
The pastor just told you his opinion based on the matter you presented to him.how have you become incompatible?you need to heal from his past betrayal that you had thought you forgave but alas was buried deep.You are hurting.

i am also curious do you have any new boyfrend or smeone asking you out that you are attracted to?is your major problem the cheating.?? or are you fed up with being the one paying the bills and need him to be bringing in some moneY?What happens to his name on your nysc cert.??If you decide to part will you need to divorce him or can you just breakup with him.

i completely agree with the above coments. its obvious u guys are married. wether your folks were informed or not and this issue should be treated as husband-wife issue.i also will treat it as such but am not so sure if u see it this way. Does your Pastor know about this registry detail? if so he is probably encouraging divorce. though this issue is sensitive but honestly dont think its enough for one to recommend divorce. please kindly go back to your husband and settle your differences.
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2010
sisimmi:

However, my father's friend, who was instrumental to my securing the NYSC placement takes me like a daughter and I respect him so much that I have always wanted to only present my fiancee to him when we are ready to hit the alter; when he has a job. We both have been doing all we can, to secure for him a permanent job. It hasn't worked out. I however started disliking him because we quarrel virtually every time we meet these days. I told him and I feel we are not compatible because he doesn't seem to really believe my words anymore. Moreso, he believes I've been sleeping with my dad's friend! This to me is very upsetting because I've been very honest and faithful to him, the last 10 years!

I'm going to assume you are naive so I'll just say this to you . . . No man (and I mean no man) will be so willing to help you without wanting to sleep with you - Father's friend or not!!! The fact that he's a politician makes it even worse. It's left for you as a woman to know how to 'handle' him. If you say the man has shown no sort of sexual interest towards you, I'll seriously doubt it! It's very unlikely that he's just helping you out of the goodness of his heart! Please, do not let this man destroy your marriage . . . it's just NOT worth it! undecided undecided
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by 190: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2010
yes ujujoan is in the house

I talked about her earlier

watch out for how she would destroy this issue!!

others yet to follow!!
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by Demdem(m): 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2010
Ujujoan:

I'm going to assume you are naive so I'll just say this to you . . . No man (and I mean no man) will be so willing to help you without wanting to sleep with you - Father's friend or not!!! The fact that he's a politician makes it even worse. It's left for you as a woman to know how to 'handle' him. If you say the man has shown no sort of sexual interest towards you, I'll seriously doubt it! It's very unlikely that he's just helping you out of the goodness of his heart! Please, do not let this man destroy your marriage . . . it's just NOT worth it! undecided undecided

madam uju, dats pretty mean. there are definately exceptions. though few they may but they are still out there. i agree though that him being a politician makes him probably one of those bad eggs.
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by 190: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2010
Ujujoan:

I'm going to assume you are naive so I'll just say this to you . . . [size=16pt]No man (and I mean no man) will be so willing to help you without wanting to sleep with you - Father's friend or not!!! [/size] The fact that he's a politician makes it even worse. It's left for you as a woman to know how to 'handle' him. If you say the man has shown no sort of sexual interest towards you, I'll seriously doubt it! It's very unlikely that he's just helping you out of the goodness of his heart! Please, do not let this man destroy your marriage . . . it's just NOT worth it! undecided undecided

Ujujoan aka theseeker!! angry
Since i knew you all my life,I have never respected you!! angry
But with that statement, I duff my hat for you
You have my full respect and love!!
You are entirely rite,
I think i am also a victim as that statement is 100% true about we men!!
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2010
Demdem:

madam uju, dats pretty mean. there are definately exceptions. though few they may but they are still out there. i agree though that him being a politician makes him probably one of those bad eggs.

I know it's harsh but it's the harsh reality! Something like this was discussed on NL sometime ago and I was surprised at the reaction of some NL guys. Some even think it's their right, others think it's payment for the help rendered. Bottomline is that, NO MAN (and yes I say that again) will help a young girl without wanting something in return. And I am talking strictly out of experience! cool cool

I admit that there is no rule with exception but in this case, the exception is negligible. So It is completely safe to assume that it doesn't exist! cool cool

190:

Ujujoan aka theseeker!! angry
Since i knew you all my life,I have never respected you!! angry
But with that statement, I duff my hat for you
You have my full respect and love!!
You are entirely rite,
I think i am also a victim as that statement is 100% true about we men!!

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin

See me hitting my head on the wall that 190 has never respected me! grin grin
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by likeme(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2010
@poster
i would say your story is like that of when status changed, Taste do change. Was this man as irritating like this when he had good job. was he that irritating when you guys were planning for wedding. What would you have done if he loose his job immediately after the wedding.

I am a man, I know how frustrating it can be when you got no job to care for your needs. he is angry with himself, you are the only person around him so it looks like you are the one bearing the aggression.

Also you did not act well by hiding him from the politician that is helping you. If truly there is nothing betwn you and the politician, you should have introduce him to the man. If the man truly cares about you without other motives, he might have help him out as well.

Remember the good old days that he is always there for you. I know you are bitter now 'cause he is not a man enough but sincerely this time will pass away.

What would you do if you find him developed HBP as a result of this. o you find him to be a minister tomorw.

Take a deep breath, He is been there for you. Don't let him feel being used as you have used his name for you to get to where you are now.

Pray Hard. may God be with you.
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by buttkick: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2010
me thinks otherwise. the marriage was a sham as it was done for a particular purpose - get her posted to abj. so even though there is a legality here the motive still bellies the action. you dont, i repeat, dont abuse or violate the woman you love. all is crashing around this guy and like a contributor said ealier on, he is taking out on our dear sister. that is totally not acceptable 10 years nd more or not. for some things you need to start all over again. i take the poster's word that she has been faithful .politician or not. some ladies can stand their ground and some men are truly honourable.

one thing rings in my ear though poster believes he still loves her. that i dont understand but that she is iritated by his presence she can explain further which she is willing to flow with
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by Ikedonn(m): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2010
@ poster
Please go back to him and settle out the disputes between both of you.Remember this is the same man that proposed to marry you ,is it because of things changed for him now he looks so irritating to you?I don't think you actually love this man in the first place.I guess you were marrying him then based on material gains.You must know that the downfall of a man is not the end of his life.That's why women should not be giving authority over men,in this case you have shown him your true color.If you were in his shoes i guess he  will still be there for you.Again,there's no free gift in naija now for some. Tell us the truth how the male friend got that job for you,if there's nothing attached to it.You can't fool us. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by chiteny(m): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2010
where are the women among us

that has experience in this sort of issues

Ujujoan
Jennykadry
Ivynwa
Tpia@
odunnu
et al

This is a serious case that needs handling,

well as for me poster
I would advise you go back to your man and try and make this work
all this issue started from the fact that he lost his Job which got both of you dis-organised

Go back and settle your differences and stop been a typical nigerian woman (the type that kant stand by their man when thers trouble)

Ever since I started reading stories and comments on romance section of NL, this is the very first time you have said something that makes sense. grin grin This is a very big plus for you. wink
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2010
i see you ans that you have no new boyfriend.you did not ans the rest of the qxns.but i hope you think on it.
the truth is you are headed for a divorce the marriage no matter what then, was contracted on the basis of love the sham part is not involving your family.i really need to know if you can just walk away from this rship or if you will need to do some paper work.

as much as this is the last thing you want to hear,you need to try and work this out.u do not need to see him or talk to him just take time out of the rship/marriage.however you look at it this is a marriage and nobody throws it away just like that.
How do you plan to cope when he starts working in same place as you?my sister nothing good comes easy.u"ve carried him so far and you are tired u no be superwoman,he needs to be doing something also try and introduce him to the honourable it might make things easier.I think the major probs is that you dont see that you are MARRIED,and he sees it that way,and really maybe your taste has changed he is no longer in your level.

treat it like what it is a marriage not boyfriend/girlfriend.
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by 190: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2010
chiteny:

Ever since I started reading stories and comments on romance section of NL, this is the very first time you have said something that makes sense. grin grin This is a very big plus for you. wink

[size=15pt]WT,

WHAT AN INSULT!! angry angry
[/size]
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by sisimmi: 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2010
Loaned
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by sirt1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2010
@ Poster,

hmmmmmmm----taking a deep breath, life sometimes is not fair!!!

I will try to be brief here. I'm a man and I know what it is wen u are not in control of ur relationship. Not because u are not capable physically but financially. It will turn u to "mad" person and u begin to think otherwise and suspect every step ur partner take. I will say categorically here, that the man ie ur fiance had helped u to achieve ur aim. He must av sacrificed a lot for u wen the going was good. I remembered u said u av started the preparation for ur wedding wen he suddenly lost his job. If u had married then b4 the incidence, what wuld u have done?

Secondly, u made the matter worse by refusing to introduce him to ur so called " father's friend " If truly, there was/is nothing btw u, u should be eager to let the man know him so that he can help him too. For this action alone, I smell rat!!!!!

However, I will still give u the benefit of doubt. reconcile with ur man, introduce him to this man and go ahead with the marriage. Just little engagement ceremony will do as both of u are legally married b4 whether directly or indirectly and start living together as husband and wife.

@ Ujujoan,

U earned my respect one more time. u spoke the bitter truth. No man should be trusted. The man must be up to something-------man no dey do free help ooooo, especially to young babe. I know some pple wuld want to thrash me, but the truth needed to be told. What really make the matter worse is that the man is a politician. If u know what the politicians do with young ladies, u will not think otherwise. They are so randy with no exception.
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by Dozzy3(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2010
As complicated as you present your case to NL if you really look at it if you were in his shoes , then you get to see it in a different view.

You guys are married, stunt or no stunt (you should have done this stunt in the first place instead of postponing your wedding,abi na mighty society wedding una dey plan before?). . .  either way you really have no regards for the institution called marriage! Reason- Marriage is for better or for worse. He lost his job, and cheated on you! so what? His bad on the latter, but Poo happens!

I bet if he suddenly gets a well paying job, you will so quick to convince yourself that he ain't that irritating anymore!  

You live a secret life;
You were planning a marriage with you bf , he lost his job, then i assume u two then put it on hold.Another assumption is that both families were aware except you two were trying to elope!
When the NYSC issue came up,you didn't deem it a big issue to put anybody in the loop-:your parents, siblings,friends or even this uncle of yours
Who i really doubt his intentions, since you couldn't even introduce them. Another assumption is you would have if he had a vocation or even if he was a jobless man from a rich dad!

Did u plan to live apart even after NYSC?,Move in with him to Calabar after the 1 year NYSC? or he moves in with you in Abuja to hustle? Which brings me to the question. . . where were you staying during your service year? In your own flat, NYSC quarters, or in your uncle's house?. . .

Like somebody asked, did he despoil you or beat u? Then after u want him to remain faithful when you are cleary hoarding your congo!
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by buttkick: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2010
baby girl i do not envy you. but you have to pick up the pieces from somewhere. me thinks the marriage should be anulled first of all. look for someone that he listens to a friend or relative who can tell him to back off. you are all he has working for him right now and he will do anything to make this living hell he is in right now, freeze. if he can back off and reduce all the drama that is going on right now it might give you a clear head to think straight.

my knee jerk feeling is that quite a bit has gone out of hand and i can feel your hurt on his infidelity. to love a man single heartedly for ten years is no piece of cake and can not be treated with such triva. like i said earlier you did all for love and dont we all. help him if you can to get councelling if he is open to it. take it easy and slow apologise to your family and ask them to soft pedal and calm it down. we all make mistakes.

finally surround yourself with friends that believe in you so you can wade through this hurricane intact when you are logged off and nlanders like me can only wish you the best.
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by sisimmi: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2010
anthem
Re: Someone Help: I Broke Up But He Pesters Me, And I Know He Loves Me by buttkick: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2010
forgot to add that it was a mistake you didnt introduse 'honourable' to him. he has lost his job his is insecure to say the least and his violating you is just to tell himself that even if, which i believe you were not, dishing it out its still his. in his state of mind i can tell a lot of s.hit does really happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We All Went Through This Stage In Life ( Pic ) / Silly Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Wash Plates / How Did U Tell Ur Parents You Were Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.