Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

How Can I Transfer Apps From Itunes On PC To Iphone 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Transfer Apps From Itunes On PC To Iphone 4 (828 Views)

I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned / Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Ipod Touch!how Do I Transfer Music From Laptop To My Ipod Touch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Transfer Apps From Itunes On PC To Iphone 4 by yinkeys(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2013
Hello every1; just downloaded Asphalt 8 on my PC; but the problem is I don't know how to transfer the app to my iPhone. Gone to google to search this out, but the little info I got from the web failed me when I tried them out. Pls can anyone in simple terms help me explain the steps am to take in transferring apps from the PC iTunes to my iphone4
Re: How Can I Transfer Apps From Itunes On PC To Iphone 4 by seangy4konji: 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
Bro...i have similar problem but mine is i even want to download instagram on my itunes and its saying my account has not been used in the store before.how do i go about this?
Re: How Can I Transfer Apps From Itunes On PC To Iphone 4 by physise(m): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
seangy4konji: Bro...i have similar problem but mine is i even want to download instagram on my itunes and its saying my account has not been used in the store before.how do i go about this?
got same problem yesterday
u don verify ur account?
u don complete ur account ie d payment option part?
Re: How Can I Transfer Apps From Itunes On PC To Iphone 4 by KirkoBlack: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
yinkeys: Hello every1; just downloaded Asphalt 8 on my PC; but the problem is I don't know how to transfer the app to my iPhone. Gone to google to search this out, but the little info I got from the web failed me when I tried them out. Pls can anyone in simple terms help me explain the steps am to take in transferring apps from the PC iTunes to my iphone4

You can use iFunbox to install it on your iDevice if you've already got the asphalt .ipa file on your system
Re: How Can I Transfer Apps From Itunes On PC To Iphone 4 by martinz1: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
Another name for iphone is ijail because d owners is not free to do what dey want on their phones, get a good android device
Re: How Can I Transfer Apps From Itunes On PC To Iphone 4 by physise(m): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
martinz1: Another name for iphone is ijail because d owners is not free to do what dey want on their phones, get a good android device
ever heard of jailbreak?

Team samsung cool
Re: How Can I Transfer Apps From Itunes On PC To Iphone 4 by yinkeys(m): 1:41am On Dec 19, 2013
I've tried transferring the app but it keeps telling me that this computer is not authorised to sync to your iPhone; try authorizing the computer. Despite carrying out this action(.i.e. authorizing the computer) it still resurfaces every time I try to transfer the app. I'd b grateful if any experienced iPhone & iTunes user helps out.
Re: How Can I Transfer Apps From Itunes On PC To Iphone 4 by martinz1: 9:12am On Dec 23, 2013
physise: ever heard of jailbreak?

Team samsung cool
Jailbreak isn't an official stuff from apple,,,aple is alwayS against it,, and beside jailbreak doesn't solve the problem completely, jailbreaking allowa u to run cydia tweaked app,,, u still can't do much with it,,,u r still jailed by apple,,, u still gonna respect apple rules,,, no sd card,, no bluetOoth file push,, no java ,
Re: How Can I Transfer Apps From Itunes On PC To Iphone 4 by ibietela2(m): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2013
Big man big trouble
Re: How Can I Transfer Apps From Itunes On PC To Iphone 4 by Kajool: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2014
good update
Re: How Can I Transfer Apps From Itunes On PC To Iphone 4 by lanre316: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2014
Do people still use iPhones?

(1) (Reply)

Campaign For Cheaper Data Plan For All / Where Are The Etisalat Customer Care Agents? / 10 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.