Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Research: Help Needed! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Research: Help Needed! (954 Views)

Anybody Familiar With Research Methods? Need Help Designing Study / Post Your Research / Research on Nigerian English & Questionnaires that need to be filled out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Research: Help Needed! by madridsta007(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hi Guys,

I am conducting a research on the Fulani and Kanuri people of North Eastern Nigeria and require help in form of journals, articles and publications, valid publications.

The publications should contain information such as their marriage styles, means of livelihood, the process and ceremonies that are embedded in child delivery and naming ceremonies, burial processes (remembrances as well), politics and religious practices of the mid-nineties (1950-1980), when our practices were not corrupted much by western influences.

I would be grateful if I could get help on this. Many thanks people!

1 Like

Re: Research: Help Needed! by stephleena(f): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Research: Help Needed! by seguno2: 7:01am On Jun 04, 2021
madridsta007:
Hi Guys,

I am conducting a research on the Fulani and Kanuri people of North Eastern Nigeria and require help in form of journals, articles and publications, valid publications.

The publications should contain information such as their marriage styles, means of livelihood, the process and ceremonies that are embedded in child delivery and naming ceremonies, burial processes (remembrances as well), politics and religious practices of the mid-nineties (1950-1980), when our practices were not corrupted much by western influences.

I would be grateful if I could get help on this. Many thanks people!

I just came across this.
How did the research go?
Re: Research: Help Needed! by madridsta007(m): 9:22am On Jun 04, 2021
seguno2:

I just came across this.
How did the research go?

This was years ago! It went well, thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Babcork University 2014/15 Post Utme And Pre-degree Form Is Out Call_08160419927 / Must Read:-how To Start Arecharge Card Business Oncampus And Make High Profit / Correcting The Misconception About The Private University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.