Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri (5668 Views)

Photo: Is Mary Mary’s Erica Campbell Dress Too Sexy For A Gospel Singer? / Kanye Is Forced To Become Protector When Kim K Realises Her Dress Is See Thru / Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Lilimax(f): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nice dress.
She's just curvy smiley
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Dirtymind(f): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nice but kinda too tight
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Pdizzle(m): 6:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
IAMBREEZY: I love what i am seeing.
Madt curves
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Mamacita007(f): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
they have come again. all ye holy holy people. nothing is wrong with her dress abeg

1 Like

Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 26, 2013
Mamacita007: they have come again. all ye holy holy people. nothing is wrong with her dress abeg

People don't understand that a curvy woman would look curvy in whatever other women wear
That is just her shape
Should she wear flowing shapeless maxi
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2013
Swiftlee: Very reasonable criticism, i really think think the dress was a market strategy and also for publicity...Zone 1, just incase..!
-@Red: +1
-@Bolded Black: Another good point. Wearing a dress that tight's clearly intentional and I do think those were her targets too (see italicized). But as a Christian Artist, dressing in that manner's not an appropriate method to use in achieving those ends.

Coldfeet: They are right! Am a woman but the first thing I noticed were her curves!! Its just so in my face too distracting for anyone with blood to ignore. The msg she is trying to pass is not clear here don't know if its the Gospel or her sexiness?
+1

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vintage Clothing: Old School Fashion Is Back In Full Force! / Ladies& Men's Wares,Beauty& Health Products Plus Kitchen & Household Needs / How Can I Sell Dress Designs I Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.