Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,247 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri (5664 Views)

Photo: Is Mary Mary’s Erica Campbell Dress Too Sexy For A Gospel Singer? / Kanye Is Forced To Become Protector When Kim K Realises Her Dress Is See Thru / Funke Adesiyan In A Very Tight Dress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by endowedbukkiee(f): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
Her dress is too tight and she's revealing too much on a gospel album cover -Critics Blast Singer
[img]http://3.bp..com/-_4uQD2cn_AQ/UrHOnhwMUZI/AAAAAAAAEnM/bjfhQ3g6pH0/s280/erica_campbell.jpg[/img]
Religious groups highly criticize Mary Mary's Erica Campbell's new album cover, saying her dress is too tight and she's revealing too much on a gospel album cover.
In their opinion, the singer should have toned it down a little.
What do you think: is the criticism reasonable?
http://www..com/2013/12/her-dress-is-too-tight-and-shes.html
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Swiftlee(m): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
Very reasonable criticism, i really think think the dress was a market strategy and also for publicity...Zone 1, just incase..!
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Coldfeet(f): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
They are right! Am a woman but the first thing I noticed were her curves!! Its just so in my face too distracting for anyone with blood to ignore. The msg she is trying to pass is not clear here don't know if its the Gospel or her sexiness?
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Double194(m): 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
Fvcking Hypocrites, this is why I hate the Western view on Christianity. Just like the supposed Pastors wife that came to the Grammys almost naked.

For the first time, the western media has made me proud standing against Nudity in Christianity.
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by OKUCHI11(m): 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
END TIME TINZ
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2013
That is the way her God made her
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by NadiaSA1(f): 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2013
WoW I loVe her dress..
She looks gorgeous

1 Like

Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Oyinprince(m): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nice dress. Wen i saw dat album cover, wat i saw(stil seein) was just a beautiful nd blessed woman. So we re looking at d same picture and seeing different tins. Hmmm, its our mindset

3 Likes

Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by kedukc(m): 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
When would Christians learn to appreciate the marvelous work of their so-called creator in a fellow human being ..

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by soulglo: 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
I really think it is not appropriate for the cover of a gospel cd. It just makes no sense. She could have won a hundred other things and still look beautiful and blessed. By the way has she gone solo? I don't see the other Mary.
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Elnino4ladies: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
Omo, see curves..!!!....toolz na learner 4 dis girl place..i mst buy d album nd use d pix 2 self service...*smile*

1 Like

Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by labaks(f): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
soul_glo: I really think it is not appropriate for the cover of a gospel cd. It just makes no sense. She could have won a hundred other things and still look beautiful and blessed. By the way has she gone solo? I don't see the other Mary.
Yes, she has gone solo

1 Like

Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Popowaa: 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
Elnino4ladies: Omo, see curves..!!!....toolz na learner 4 dis girl place..i mst buy d album nd use d pix 2 self service...*smile*
This is why the she shdnt have worn the dress.She will make ppl commit fornication becos the bible says if any man lustfully looks at a woman he has already commited the act and look at the way she is dressed like ppl in the world she could look gorgeous in a dress that dont hug her tightly.We christians shd live lives that brings glory to God in whatever we do.

1 Like

Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Oyinprince(m): 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
To me she does nt luk sexually attractive in dat pics,i didnt really notice any curves until u guys started mentioning it and even afta noticin d curves,it didnt inspire lust in me.d problem is nt ha shape bt lust in men's heart.

2 Likes

Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Oyinprince(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
Now, christian women suld dress modestly so as not to inspire lust but 4 me, i dont tink d dress she wore in dat album cover is bad. Well, ive seen men wu still lusts afta muslim women dat av evrywhere covered except their face.

1 Like

Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
Elnino4ladies: Omo, see curves..!!!....toolz na learner 4 dis girl place..i mst buy d album nd use d pix 2 self service...*smile*
grin God were all diz boys dey follow come from?
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Elnino4ladies: 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
osinachukwu: grin God were all diz boys dey follow come from?
..sharap dunce!!!
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Elnino4ladies: 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
Popowaa: This is why the she shdnt have worn the dress.She will make ppl commit fornication becos the bible says if any man lustfully looks at a woman he has already commited the act and look at the way she is dressed like ppl in the world she could look gorgeous in a dress that dont hug her tightly.We christians shd live lives that brings glory to God in whatever we do.
..choii..!!..because of me u d quote bible..jezzz...i ws only jokin oh.. dnt tak it serious...
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
so much for a cover,what is she trying to propagate,her album,or her curves? The message is lost to her clotheness. All na market strategy sha.

1 Like

Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Brimmie(m): 1:56am On Dec 19, 2013
Is she the face of Coca-Cola? Godamnit!! She represents the shape of the new bottle.
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by hatux: 6:59am On Dec 19, 2013
Selling point cool grin
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by ibrash600: 7:24am On Dec 19, 2013
this lady want my goody bag.. nice curve
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by ignis: 7:32am On Dec 19, 2013
There is nothing wrong with her dressing jor...

1 Like

Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by IAMBREEZY: 8:56am On Dec 19, 2013
I love what i am seeing.
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 19, 2013
Album must sell
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by skyscraperTM(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2013
where is my vaseline
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
where is my vaseline
e dey with austeenx

1 Like

Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by skyscraperTM(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2013
osinachukwu: e dey with austeenx
hmm, that small boi who is always talking about vaseline.
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by MrRomantic1(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2013
Una want make she wear buba and wrapper? Haba! Sum minds r 2 corrupt
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by piratedcopy(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2013
my comment came late sha atleast it appears on front page
Re: Her Dress Is Too Tight And She's Revealing Too Much On A Gospel Album Cover -cri by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 19, 2013
can someone shout halleluyah.
abeg,wen is the album coming out?
God truly creatd somepeople in his damn it curvy image

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Sell Dress Designs I Made / Six Nigerian States With The Most Ugly Girls / Vintage Clothing: Old School Fashion Is Back In Full Force!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.