Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

New UNIBEN Resumption Update !@# - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New UNIBEN Resumption Update !@# (987 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Resumption date: 10th January 2016 / UNIBEN Latest Resumption Update / Uniben Clearance Start 7th February & Date Of Resumption Update 14 Feb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New UNIBEN Resumption Update !@# by Godwin10(m): 12:10am On Dec 19, 2013
Information reaching us that the Uniben Congress meeting which held on the 18th, has discarded the calender which states that Exams will begin on the 6th of January 2014, and will hold a meeting soon to discuss about a new calender which will favour the students due to the 5 month old strike...

Folks, you don't have to wait for them to tell you Exams is at your door step... Start Preparing Right Away.... #Dust Books...

Stay With Us, As we bring you more Fresh Updates...
Share this info to other Unibenites...

Merry Xmas and A Happy New Year Ahead !!!

Source: http://www.unibenblog.com/2013/12/recent-university-of-benin-resumption.html?m=1

Re: New UNIBEN Resumption Update !@# by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 19, 2013
Excuse me pls,how can I get to know my matric number again cus if forgotten it.
Re: New UNIBEN Resumption Update !@# by Godwin10(m): 8:34am On Dec 19, 2013
aaronson.. Are yu kidding me? lols... Don't you hav a School Id card or something.
Re: New UNIBEN Resumption Update !@# by Godwin10(m): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
What level are you?

(1) (Reply)

Supply Of All Lantern Books. / Can you remember Your First Day At School as a child? / Which Course Did You Study In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.