Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Can you remember Your First Day At School as a child? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can you remember Your First Day At School as a child? (988 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / When You're At A Party And You Remember Your GP / Do You Still Remember Your School Anthem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can you remember Your First Day At School as a child? by fyneboi79(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
Back in the days when education still had standard in Nigeria,a kid had to attain a certain age and stage when he or she is ready for education.Traditionally your hand must go over your head and touch you ear comfortably before you are certified,school ready.Unlike now parents dump their kids at the day care from three months and a deeper kind of education may occur, thereby introducing into the child bad and unwholesome habits which are foreign compared to the parents characters.
But the issue here is....were ‎u mature enough to recollect your first day at school?
Honestly I can recall mine vividly grin I used to cry when my older siblings left for school and looked forward to my mothers promise that I will join them soon at school.
The day came and I gladly got prepared and followed them with my mum in tow.I was naively thinking we all would be together at one place like we did at home,and to my utmost disappointment we were to be in different classes and I was seperated and my mother,the only face I truly trusted was no where to be found and I immediately burst in tears and ran out of the class in search of my sweet mother.The teacher followed me and swiftly picked me up.And with all the strength I could muster I struggled to free my self from the grip but all was in vain.I was trapped I thought to my self,or am I being taken away?never to see the only face I trusted to be good.I cried my heart out.......
What's ur own story grin
Re: Can you remember Your First Day At School as a child? by Ajibam: 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
I don't remember cry
Re: Can you remember Your First Day At School as a child? by fyneboi79(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ajibam:
I don't remember cry
cool cool. Maybe ‎u are one of those who started really early.
Re: Can you remember Your First Day At School as a child? by vizpat: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Stil tinkin
Re: Can you remember Your First Day At School as a child? by fyneboi79(m): 2:27am On Oct 11, 2014
vizpat:
Stil tinkin
And another one grin

1 Like

Re: Can you remember Your First Day At School as a child? by mrpackager(m): 4:09am On Oct 11, 2014
booked
Re: Can you remember Your First Day At School as a child? by fyneboi79(m): 6:22am On Oct 11, 2014
mrpackager:
booked

[quote][/quote]space bookers club grin
Re: Can you remember Your First Day At School as a child? by kmoneyman: 6:38am On Oct 11, 2014
Going down memory lane,I believe mine Was tear free as I learnt early to be on my own like ‎u rightly mentioned smiley
Re: Can you remember Your First Day At School as a child? by fyneboi79(m): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
kmoneyman:
Going down memory lane,I believe mine Was tear free as I learnt early to be on my own like ‎u rightly mentioned smiley
yep

(1) (Reply)

Abraham Adesanya Polythenic (AAP) Student / All Available Undergraduate Scholarships To Apply For In 2015 / All Mathematics Formular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.