Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

LG G Pro Lite To Be The First Android Device To Come With BBM Preinstalled - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG G Pro Lite To Be The First Android Device To Come With BBM Preinstalled (771 Views)

Ping With Your Android. With Bbm App. So Easy / Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank / 2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LG G Pro Lite To Be The First Android Device To Come With BBM Preinstalled by anyikiguru: 4:49am On Dec 19, 2013
After news that BBM would soon come pre-installed on a variety of Android devices, today we finally know who was first in line. Announced in a press release this afternoon, BlackBerry has revealed that they’ll be teaming up with LG to include BBM preloaded on some of their devices, starting with the LG G Pro Lite.

From the wording in the press release, it appears that the prebundling of BBM for the G Pro Lite is only delegated to select markets, those like Africa, the Middle East, and Indonesia. With LG all aboard the BlackBerry train, just don’t be surprised if you find BBM in your next LG device.

BlackBerry also mentioned the app will remain free on the Google Play Store, where they plan to release future updates to include support for BBM Channels, BBM Voice Calling, and BBM Video calling.

Hope this helps!! cool Reach me easily Here
Re: LG G Pro Lite To Be The First Android Device To Come With BBM Preinstalled by saemmanuel(m): 5:01am On Dec 19, 2013
cool phone
Re: LG G Pro Lite To Be The First Android Device To Come With BBM Preinstalled by anyikiguru: 6:54am On Dec 19, 2013
saemmanuel: cool phone
yh
Re: LG G Pro Lite To Be The First Android Device To Come With BBM Preinstalled by sgtkole: 8:35am On Dec 19, 2013
anyikiguru: yh
Not to derail you thread or anything.
But Any hope for us with regards to Etisalat BIS
On android device?
And could you please try it out with a brand new sim. To. Confirm maybe there are just a few un-lucky ones

Thanks
Re: LG G Pro Lite To Be The First Android Device To Come With BBM Preinstalled by anyikiguru: 10:24am On Dec 19, 2013
sgt.kole:

Not to derail you thread or anything.
But Any hope for us with regards to Etisalat BIS
On android device?
And could you please try it out with a brand new sim. To. Confirm maybe there are just a few un-lucky ones

Thanks

Am sorry dude, many of my blog visitors had similar complain for those that wants to subscribe newly, but i gave them an advice to call the customer service and tell them that there subscribtion was mistaken for the BIS, that they should request for re-fund, and they did and had there 1K back within 24hrs...

So do same thing till this issue is resolved and we find another solution then you guys would be informed.
Regards
Re: LG G Pro Lite To Be The First Android Device To Come With BBM Preinstalled by sgtkole: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
Thanks boss
Re: LG G Pro Lite To Be The First Android Device To Come With BBM Preinstalled by anyikiguru: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ur welcomed. cool
Re: LG G Pro Lite To Be The First Android Device To Come With BBM Preinstalled by shogz89: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
heard bbm is pre installed on the tecno phantom a3... so how is this lg the first
Re: LG G Pro Lite To Be The First Android Device To Come With BBM Preinstalled by chrisgt: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
Guy na lie ooh my ivo6655 come with bbm
Re: LG G Pro Lite To Be The First Android Device To Come With BBM Preinstalled by gathanson(f): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2013
owners of lg pro lite lets meet here and rub minds together. Any suggestions to make our phone superb and fun. Anticipating your various suggestions.
Re: LG G Pro Lite To Be The First Android Device To Come With BBM Preinstalled by abrahym(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
I bought g pro lite last week from slot and bbm was not preinstalled. anyway I downloaded it from playstore
Re: LG G Pro Lite To Be The First Android Device To Come With BBM Preinstalled by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 31, 2013
how much is it at slot
Re: LG G Pro Lite To Be The First Android Device To Come With BBM Preinstalled by Jakeattah(m): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2013
Me like, I think I will get one too
Re: LG G Pro Lite To Be The First Android Device To Come With BBM Preinstalled by abrahym(m): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2013
Duru_Cee: how much is it at slot

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: The Network Providers And ISPs In Nigeria Are Very Mean / Find Innjoo Fans And Join In The Innjoo Forum Together / Nokia Lumia 730, Or Samsung Galaxy S3, Or S4 Which Do I Buy??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.