Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Spot The Difference - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spot The Difference (769 Views)

Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve / They Are Both 17! Can You Tell The Difference? / Rihanna : Spot The Difference . !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spot The Difference by maindar: 5:02am On Dec 19, 2013
Hi peeps, just got off an argument over some images where I got proven wrong. Well, its your turn now. Below are some images. Tell me how many people you find there
and if possible their names. The striking resemblance is amazing(hint).

Re: Spot The Difference by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 19, 2013
I love the black girl,she's VIVICA FOX,she's so intelligent when interpreting her role in movies and beautiful....mad crush for her,she's modest and conserved lady not like our tonto dike and mercy johnson always getting in controversy.
Re: Spot The Difference by nikkyshyne(f): 6:49am On Dec 19, 2013
1st lady- Vanessa L. Williams

2nd lady- Vivica A. Fox

So simple!

(1) (Reply)

Alabi Pasuma A Fuji Singer Wearing Father Christmas Costume Lol / The Pope Has Been Sneaking Out Of The Vatican At Night!!! / Rihanna Posts Romantic Message — Talking To Chris brown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.