Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve (4873 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Play Football At Grocery Shop / Tonto Dikeh And Jackie Appiah Pictured Together On A Flight / Man Breaks Tonto Dikeh And Churchill's Love Lock In Paris (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by IIjulius(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2015
Use the number to different which one is tonto dikeh , it is a simple trick, or the pics are both tonto dikeh .

www.9jakeek..com

Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2015
h
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2015
The difference is EVE is EVe And TONTO IS TONTO tongue grin
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by badaoyeyemi(f): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2015
one of the above or both of d above
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by Shortyy(f): 8:54am On Jul 18, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
gbam! grin
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by xender(m): 8:54am On Jul 18, 2015
I smell a rat
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by xender(m): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
u nailed it bro..
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by tungstar(m): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2015
Simple thing jaare..... Eve has number 1 on her picture and tonto has number 2 on her own.. grin

Where is my prize grin
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by Topccy007: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2015
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by Houseofglam7(f): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by agbeke19(f): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]both pictures are of eve's but the no 2 is make-up to be tonto. Shikena.
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by FavourCintosis(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2015
1 is Eve and 2 is Tonto...by their nose thou shall knw them undecided
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 19, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
nice one. happy birthday. smiley
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
xender:
u nailed it bro..
emmmm.m a girl grin
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Largas:
nice one. happy birthday. smiley
tnx dearie smiley
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
tnx dearie smiley
took you too long to see the mention. What kept you busy all this while.
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by mhizpeaarl(f): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Largas:
took you too long to see the mention. What kept you busy all this while.
so sorry been busy with studies.. Hw r u
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
so sorry been busy with studies.. Hw r u
I'm fine dear. What are you studying
kiss
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by mhizpeaarl(f): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Largas:
I'm fine dear. What are you studying
kiss
wanna study.. History and international relations wink n u
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
wanna study.. History and international relations wink n u
nice course kiss I pray you get it.

Studying pharmacy o. grin

You look incredibly beautiful. kiss kiss kiss

Kisses

1 Like

Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by mhizpeaarl(f): 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Largas:

Kisses
aww tnx dear... grin dnt gv me injection oo
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by mhizpeaarl(f): 12:18am On Aug 04, 2015
Largas:

Kisses
Amen to that too.. Tnx dear
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
Amen to that too.. Tnx dear
you're welcome o.

Which school is that?
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
aww tnx dear... grin dnt gv me injection oo

Hahaha e no go pain grin
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by mhizpeaarl(f): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Largas:
you're welcome o.

Which school is that?
Imsu!
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by mhizpeaarl(f): 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Largas:

Hahaha e no go pain grin
I wi tl my mumy cry for u
Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
I wi tl my mumy cry for u

Haha your mummy would be glad I'm giving you injection to make you alright tongue
Your mummy wouldn't want her beautiful baby sick you know. grin

IMSU, attracting beautiful brainy chicks since inception. grin

I'm following you. kiss

Do the needful smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Photo :spot The Difference Between Tonto Dikeh And Eve by mhizpeaarl(f): 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
Largas:

Haha your mummy would be glad I'm giving you injection to make you alright tongue
Your mummy wouldn't want her beautiful baby sick you know. grin

IMSU, attracting beautiful brainy chicks since inception. grin

I'm following you. kiss

Lolz dude ur crayty.... grin flattering z NT allowed d embarassed tongue Il stil tl mummy for u
Do the needful smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

Thieves Robs Nigerian Singer Then Buys Him Drink After Finding out who he is(pic / Blessing Nkechi Shares Huge Cleavage Online Says Her Page is Boring. Photos / The Reason Why I Dont Want To Get Married Yet – Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.