Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead (29250 Views)

PHOTOS: Man Turned Into A Cockroach At Night Got Caught In A Rim When He Woke Up / Woke Up This Morning And Saw This On My Phone, MTN-BIAFRA And GLO-BIAFRA / Photo: See What I Woke Up And Saw This On My Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by Onyenna(m): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
Shooooo
Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by collins2good(m): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
That's gud for them
Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by greatwaters: 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Abeg dem no die wella, Garuba, get me dat dagger. Let me see if they will wake up again.
Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by shinechinedu(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Did Linda ikeji die?
Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by pigin: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
Thank God I'm a Christian n not the other religions that bury their dead in less Dan 30mins
Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by chibykem(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
Why will u 4get the leader JESUS CHRIST.
He was not just dead bt also burried and Victoriously Rose up after 3 days ...

2 Likes

Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by IamDebola: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
Should I comment my reserve or reserve my comments?
Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by christaddicted: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
Space booked.
Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by jhidey08(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Oh God! Please come and answer my prayers; let my beloved Balogun Omolara also wake up and live long afterwards. There is nothing u can't do God, please perform wonder on Omolara so dat ur name wil 4eva b praised. Pls come back and put smiles on our faces again, we love you!
Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by IamDebola: 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2013

7 Likes

Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by naijathings(m): 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
One word! WOW shocked

1 Like

Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by checkdate(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
IamDebola: Should I comment my reserve or reserve my comments?

3 Likes

Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by pigin: 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
IamDebola:

Thank God, I'm part of the religion that buries their corpse less than 30mins.
You only die at your prescribed time, or you haven't read your bible to this point, that you don't die unless it's the time the Almighty has appointed for you. Even if anyone dies and later wakes up in his/her grave, surely he/she might now finally die due excessive heat underneath. Then that was the way his/her death had been written, then that was the appropriate time for him/her to die.

Jezz what a horrible way to die""""""" dying in the Grave""""" I don't think my God would want his children to die this way"""""

6 Likes

Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by checkdate(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
christaddicted: Space booked.

Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by naijathings(m): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Only Jesus, the others are fake.
abeg bros.. no be competition
if na you hold the power to life you wouldn't have given any of the people a chance to breath again
because your daddy and mummy and pastor and bible told you Jesus died but did they tell you
it is not possible for others?
Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by IamDebola: 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2013
[quote author=checkdate][/quote]

Wait make I park well, before I go reply you.

Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by iamdhebuck(m): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
IamDebola:

Thank God, I'm part of the religion that buries their corpse less than 30mins.
You only die at your prescribed time, or you haven't read your bible to this point, that you don't die unless it's the time the Almighty has appointed for you. Even if anyone dies and later wakes up in his/her grave, surely he/she might now finally die due excessive heat underneath. Then that was the way his/her death had been written, then that was the appropriate time for him/her to die.

do u mean u don't find it disturbing someone can wake up underground in a coffin...ure talking about gods appointed time..smh
why do u guys also pray for preservation of life when its obvious u can simply say its gods time whenever u die.u religious people are just amazing

5 Likes

Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by joyceok: 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
This is a common occurence and it is not a headline nees item. Go to youtube and search for near death exprience and you will watch thousands of actual testifiers

STALE NEWS JOOR
Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
GeneralShepherd: Very soon christians will come and tell you its their god that resurrected a chinese grandma who's probably an atheist!
my GOD loves everybody even if you are'nt a believer you are still beautiful in his sight

1 Like

Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by opeyemi2013: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
pigin: Jezz what a horrible way to die""""""" dying in the Grave""""" I don't think my God would want his children to die this way"""""
but your "God" would let his "children" to die in more severe circumstances like fatal accident etc

1 Like

Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by IamDebola: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
kolawaxxy: Hmm. This reminds me of our nothern brothers who are always in a hurry to bury their dead.
even christians? NO!
Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
For those comenting trash about those that bury there dead early, I know many of you are gullible followers who seeks and believes in every ridiculous so called "miracles", but have you asked yourself, why out of all those on that list, there is no single person who has "miraculously" rose from death after been shot dead or hacked to death? Its only those who are ill or went to sleep and later pronounced dead miraculously comes back to life. ...Ridiculous!

Use your head, those who are TRUELY dead remains dead...

1 Like

Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by IamDebola: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by Deiok(m): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hmmm. Wonders
Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by pigin: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
IamDebola:

Boss, when I die in situation like that I would even be more grateful to the Almighty, even though I never wished to die in such a horrible way.
But do you know people die in a way that's even awful, dreadful, terrible, appalling, unpleasant, & horrific ways, and their family members are still very grateful. So you just don't say anything, anytime, anywhere.
As a believer, we all know God Almighty is the most merciful, the most beneficent, the sustainer, the protector, the provider etc
Guy u r kind of enlighten"""""" We need talk more on/ about your religion..

1 Like

Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by Ishilove: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
Iriri aye...
Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by IamDebola: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by opeyemi2013: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
iamdhebuck:
do u mean u don't find it disturbing someone can wake up underground in a coffin...ure talking about gods appointed time..smh
why do u guys also pray for preservation of life when its obvious u can simply say its gods time whenever u die.u religious people are just amazing
may be u shud give us suitable time to bury d death when it had been certified to be lifeless by competent doctor. What is the percentage of corpses that are left in the morgue which later come back to life?

1 Like

Re: People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead by ichidodo: 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
As a muslim hypothetically, If you had an artificial death and got buried before 24 hours then you should be able to claw you way out if you could still be alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explosion At The Front Of NNPC Towers In Abuja (Pictures) / How To Post On Nairaland / Problems Only Introverts Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.