Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo (23675 Views)

Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos / Strange Car Spotted At Ikotun, Lagos Yesterday(pics) / Cotonou Car Market Vs Berger Lagos Car Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
MANGAM: GhAstly
OMG!
This might be result of over speeding.
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by IAMBREEZY: 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
Austeenx:

Don't mind them, instead of them to weed and fly, they're drinking and driving.
gringringrin
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by johnstar(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
ednut1: dats my hood. leme find out if na true
yeah, mayb dm don go flex for samkull
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by eminex(m): 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
@Op dat pix is false. Dat pix was not even taken frm d area. However dere rily was an accident on d road. It happened exactly at subo bus/stop & not arida, though close 2 each oda. The vehicle swerved frm its lane, hit d road light pole, tumbled ova in2 d opposite lane & was totally wrecked. I dont knw if d occupants survived it buh i saw it d early hrs while off 2 work.

1 Like

Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by ednut1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
johnstar: yeah, mayb dm don go flex for samkull
from foursqaure to council no place looks like dat. d pic is def fake
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by ednut1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
eminex: @Op dat pix is false. Dat pix was not even taken frm d area. However dere rily was an accident on d road. It happened exactly at subo bus/stop & not arida, though close 2 each oda. The vehicle swerved frm its lane, hit d road light pole, tumbled ova in2 d opposite lane & was totally wrecked. I dont knw if d occupants survived it buh i saw it d early hrs while off 2 work.
abi na. I live at arida. fake pic
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by solasalako(m): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
People at times can be so so stupid... Is this not the picture of the accident in which 22 people died yesterday in kano/
Crazy news from crazy poster.
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Wow. Readers just assume the occupants were drunk, just because the report stated they were returning from a night of clubbing. I can't find anything in the report that states the occupants of the car were under the influence.

Does alcohol have to be involved in clubbing? I'm sure night clubs serve alcohol-free drinks, alongside the usual alcoholic cocktails. I don't drink alcoholic drinks, so if I went to a club with friends, I wouldn't drink the hard stuff.

The reactions here are akin to assuming every person in Nigeria is a Nigerian.

May the souls of the departed rest in eternal peace.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by Evergreat2014(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
My God!! So this once are gone for good. May their Soul Rest in Perfect Peace.
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by hariorh: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
Siena: Wow. Readers just assume the occupants were drunk, just because the report stated they were returning from a night of clubbing. I can't find anything in the report that states the occupants of the car were under the influence.

Does alcohol have to be involved in clubbing? I'm sure night clubs serve alcohol-free drinks, alongside the usual alcoholic cocktails. I don't drink alcoholic drinks, so if I went to a club with friends, I wouldn't drink the hard stuff.

The reactions here are akin to assuming every person in Nigeria is a Nigerian.

May the souls of the departed rest in eternal peace.

You dey mind them ni?

Typical Nigerians!!!

angry
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by gratiaeo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
This is sad. RIP to the dead
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by freda506(f): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
R.I.P.
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by SupermodelVicky(f): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
Codedrock:
Just six days to Christmas,4 friendshave died in a fatal car accident that happened in the early hours of yesterday inIkotun,Lagos, Nigeria. The fatalcar crash happened around 2am at the popular Arida Bus Stop after the driver lost control and hit an electricity pole.
RIP. Serious misfortune
But what were they doing out by dat tym of d nyt?
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by Olajuwon456: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
RIP... Did they die?
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by abatically(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
SupermodelVicky:
RIP. Serious misfortune
But what were they doing out by dat tym of d nyt?

typical ignorance mentality. Anybody can stay out late at night even of u are not a night owl. What of they were coming from a long journey and their car broke down, then it got late before it was fixed. What if it was an emergency and someone had to be taken to a hospital. Or u have a family member coming from a long journey but arrived late and u had to go pick him. See. There are lots of reasons that can make someone stay late at night even when u don't expect to.
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by ogoplus: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
eminex: @Op dat pix is false. Dat pix was not even taken frm d area. However dere rily was an accident on d road. It happened exactly at subo bus/stop & not arida, though close 2 each oda. The vehicle swerved frm its lane, hit d road light pole, tumbled ova in2 d opposite lane & was totally wrecked. I dont knw if d occupants survived it buh i saw it d early hrs while off 2 work.

Why do bloggers have to tell half truths and sometimes outright lies just to drive traffic to their blog......trash like this give your blog a bad reputation.

If want to share a story with a picture, then take the extra effort; go to the scene and snap relevant pictures.
This story is true but the post is gnanish with a pack of lies.........

OP try harder next time.
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by thiefnubu(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Op, may you rest in peace for cooking up this kind of story at this time of the year....all in a bid to promote your blog..
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by ibkonekt(m): 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
R I P to the dead. Hope the survivor lives.
@op can't see no pole
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by arimahoseloka(m): 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
Speed, speed, speed.. If only we had d discipline to control our speed.
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by ceejay80s(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
IAMBREEZY: This should be a warning to those folks that drink and drive,well r.i.p to the dead.
u think say dem go listen? Sometimes some guys go leave their sense for house b4 they go clubbing
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by Reachyrich(f): 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
amen
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by bfmconcepts: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
they're drunk and are overspeeding.
pls. let's be very careful this season.
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
IAMBREEZY: This should be a warning to those folks that drink and drive,well r.i.p to the dead.
bros, you are just d blind man here because I can't see any pole closer to that car let alone on it.
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by hammedkola(m): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
My friend is the survivor... sad...thank God

Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by echobee(f): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
thank GOD for ur friend

1 Like

Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by house10i: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
ednut1: dats my hood. leme find out if na true. arida is my bus stop. dat road doesnt look familiar abi na diff pic

Maybe, because i know Arida well well, and that pic is diff. from our own arida o.
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by peeta4u(m): 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Codedrock:
bro you blind? Don't ya see a pole fallen on a car??
guess u d blind one. Cos dere is no pole in dis pix.
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by frainc(m): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
Codedrock:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-3ZmggAd-4Do/UrHwjTg85oI/AAAAAAAAXz4/s9hKSUx3IdY/s400/caraccidentikotunlagos.jpg[/img]

http://www./4-friends-killed-in-ikotun-lagos-car-acc.xhtml
i don't know if this really happene but what i'm so sure of is that this is not Ikotun neither Arida, i live around that side
@op. the picture and the story are not the same
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by Vicjay1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
MANGAM: GhAstly
Hw can it be ghastly when people died....
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by matsilver: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
IamD rock: CLUBING!!!
u can't be 2 sure!!!
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by Venchy: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
My people, chop life jeje ooo, if life cut, you no go fit tie am together.

A country where there's no regulation, no speed limit and as well as UNQUALIFIED DRIVERS....chei
May their gentle soul RIP.
Re: 4 Friends Killed In Ikotun Lagos Car Accident While Coming From Night Club[photo by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
I consider myself a brave driver but I will not drive on Nigerian roads at 2am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Often Does One Need To Change Gear Oil / Commercial Bus Is Burning On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos / Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.