Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos (4338 Views)

What Is This Car Street Name? / 3 Reasons You Haven’t Been Seeing Tesla Cars On Nigerian Roads / 5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. (2) (3) (4)

Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
Since I started posting pictures of my snapshots from around Lagos, I noticed I have lots of pictures of cars in my phone gallery and thought I should share these too. I'm not the biggest autos lover but I think I like cars well enough. I'm partial to Ford products, especially Edge so expect to see lots of those! These pictures were taken while out and about. If you've got cars on the street pictures to share, feel free to share them here too.

Leggo!!

http://greysweaterdude.
Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by hioman: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
Pics?
Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
I spotted this beauty in the parking lot at Ikeja City Mall and I just had to take a picture. This is clearly the product of amazing combination of design aesthetics. And color? Sweet! Could someone sow into my ministry by getting me one? grin grin grin

Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by rockiedink(m): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
senbonzakurakageyoshi:
I spotted this beauty in the parking lot at Ikeja City Mall and I just had to take a picture. This is clearly the product of amazing combination of design aesthetics. And color? Sweet! Could someone sow into my ministry by getting me one? grin grin grin

But Nigerians like to flaunt rules sha...wht did that guy have to park in the disabled slot? He na arolapa ni?

Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
rockiedink:

But Nigerians like to flaunt rules sha...wht did that guy have to park in the disabled slot? He na arolapa ni?

My dear ehhh. He wanted to park where his car would shone in all its glory.
Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 01, 2016
senbonzakurakageyoshi I must commend you for your wonderful blog it was quite interesting and what's the name of the camera that was used to take those fantastic pictures? and Pls we are patiently waiting for the pics of the other cars. Thank you,
Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2016
dumo1:
senbonzakurakageyoshi I must commend you for your wonderful blog it was quite interesting and what's the name of the camera that was used to take those fantastic pictures? and Pls we are patiently waiting for the pics of the other cars. Thank you,

Thanks! I actually use a phone - a Tecno C8 specifically.
Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2016
Nigerians may not be the biggest fans of the classic and the vintage but each time I pass the Mudi Africa building and see this car parked in its driveway, I can't help but respect the owner. Classic Mercedes cars always have an effect on me, especially when they are well kept and maintained. I'll like to see this out on the street though. It's a head-turner.

Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by Dahkogrin007(m): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2016
Luvly
Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by Dahkogrin007(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2016
rockiedink:

How are u sure dat he his not

Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by nurey(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
senbonzakurakageyoshi:
Nigerians may not be the biggest fans of the classic and the vintage but each time I pass the Mudi Africa building and see this car parked in its driveway, I can't help but respect the owner. Classic Mercedes cars always have an effect on me, especially when they are well kept and maintained. I'll like to see this out on the street though. It's a head-turner.

I guess you are fan of bleach. your moniker is same as one of the captains zanpaktu.
Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
nurey:

I guess you are fan of bleach. your moniker is same as one of the captains zanpaktu.

I am actually, hehe
Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
There it is! My baby! Well, actually, it's someone else's car but still - my baby! If you're thinking I'm talking about the Camry you should be punched. If you think I'm talking about the Peace Mass Transit Toyota Hiace bus, you should be shot then buried in a shallow grave. It's the Ford Edge baby, in all it's glory. Followers of this thread get ready. You'll be seeing a lot more of it grin grin grin

Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
I hate the edge. it's for the sissies.
Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
tpacalipse:
I hate the edge. it's for the sissies.

shocked shocked shocked

Ford Edge for sissies?!!!?!??!

You take that back!!!! You take that back right now!!!!!! angry angry

Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 03, 2016
senbonzakurakageyoshi:

shocked shocked shocked

Honestly I always hated Ford with a passion but the day I took a ride in a Ford Edge mehn I trowey salute whenever a Ford edge passes me by especially the SEL Edition.
Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
dumo1:

Honestly I always hated Ford with a passion but the day I took a ride in a Ford Edge mehn I trowey salute whenever a Ford edge passes me by especially the SEL Edition.

Oshey. Person wey sabi better tin! grin
Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 06, 2016
senbonzakurakageyoshi:

shocked shocked shocked

senbonzakurakageyoshi:

shocked shocked shocked

Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 10:05am On Apr 06, 2016
I may not be big on BMW cars, but whoever parked this seems to be on a mission to make me a convert. This ride is beautiful! And the paint job is just perfect. It looks like a sleek race car for everyday use. The white body with a black top..... Those wheels.... The lights....... Revive me already, I've passed out!

Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by avicky(f): 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Wow!
Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by avicky(f): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
senbonzakurakageyoshi:
There it is! My baby! Well, actually, it's someone else's car but still - my baby! If you're thinking I'm talking about the Camry you should be punched. If you think I'm talking about the Peace Mass Transit Toyota Hiace bus, you should be shot then buried in a shallow grave. It's the Ford Edge baby, in all it's glory. Followers of this thread get ready. You'll be seeing a lot more of it grin grin grin

That jeep is bae
Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
avicky:

That jeep is bae

Person way sabi! Take kiss! kiss kiss
Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by avicky(f): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
senbonzakurakageyoshi:

Person way sabi! Take kiss! kiss kiss
Wey the kiss? E no bold o. grin
Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
avicky:

Wey the kiss? E no bold o. grin

Wait small. I dey go rent billboard grin grin grin

Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by leuelliot(m): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
4 pictures really? Abi fuel scarcity affect your camera?
Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
leuelliot:
4 pictures really? Abi fuel scarcity affect your camera?

E affect o. I'm conserving battery like an endangered species.
Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by lonelydora: 2:26am On Apr 08, 2016
Following....
Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
So for the past few days I've not posted anything on here. That's because I've been down with a minor fever. I'm all good now so I'll be back to regular posting duty, hehe.

Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
Sleek On The Street

I’m not the biggest car lover but I certainly appreciate beautiful cars. Spotted this while taking a walk recently and could only take this shot before it zoomed off so I can’t tell what brand or model it is. A friend says it’s an Impala. I say it’s awesome!

https://greysweaterdude./2016/04/15/sleek-on-the-street/

Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by banky3w(m): 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
senbonzakurakageyoshi:
Sleek On The Street

I’m not the biggest car lover but I certainly appreciate beautiful cars. Spotted this while taking a walk recently and could only take this shot before it zoomed off so I can’t tell what brand or model it is. A friend says it’s an Impala. I say it's awesome
Oh.... That's a dodge charger. My dream car.
Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by rockiedink(m): 6:58am On Apr 18, 2016
banky3w:

Oh.... That's a dodge charger. My dream car.

Bang on the money!

Badass Dodge Charger SRT8...

Me sha , in love with Chevrolet Camaro!

Re: Cars On The Street - A Lagos Car Street Photography Album | LensAndLagos by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
rockiedink:

Bang on the money!

Badass Dodge Charger SRT8...

Me sha , in love with Chevrolet Camaro!

#notmadefornigerianroads

Honda Civic 2004 or 05 Manual Transmission Needed Serious Buyer / Adorable Photos Of Customized Peugeot 504 In This Modern Day. / Cost Of 75amps Battery