Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? (7444 Views)

[HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? / Addynamo Vs Adsense / Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website (2) (3) (4)

Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by vosquare: 8:37am On Dec 19, 2013
abeg which is beta
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by realugee: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2013
vosquare: abeg which is beta
It has to be Adsense, although getting an Adsense account is much more difficult than getting an Addynamo account.
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by omoelu1(m): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2013
although, i haven't implemented any ad program on my blog, but i heard ad dynamo pays chikini money. Adsense is better but you need a lot of traffic before you can start getting any reasonable pay

Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by zangiff(m): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
Adsense rock die....what is addynamo?
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by emmyw(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Adsense is better but they are too strict.you can get ban at any time.
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by EloquentMedia: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Adsense of course
[size=16pt]Have you read about the 5 legal ways to advertise on Nairaland for FREE? It's very insightful[/size]. Check it out https://www.nairaland.com/1560254/5-legal-ways-advertise-nairaland
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by ichommy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Adsense pays me very well, Addynamo nah die, Imagine 82 click for 2 naira, 530 naira since 3 Month ago. I will remove it soon. I dey Crazy? Adsense all the way!!
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by Lizzybabe01(f): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
AdSense noni
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by sisqology(m): 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
Adynamo is dumb
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by Dhurmynick(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lizzy_babe01: AdSense noni

Abi oh
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by akraym(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ad dynamo is a waste of space.
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by ichommy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
sisqology: Adynamo is dumb

Wa Gbayi, you get eye.
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by ayobase(m): 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
Addynamo?
Never heard of that.....which makes it kinda not as efficient as adesense!
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by ichommy(m): 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
emmyw: Adsense is better but they are too strict.you can get ban at any time.

It's up to you, follow their TOS (rules) and you will be safe, you and your entire House hold. Am not surprise when Linda Ikeji Was Ban, posting some Nude and naughty picture will get you a Ban. Anyway she get Paid Advert sha. *Sip Kunnu with Kulikuli*

Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by Danjunior(m): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Adsense. Jooor. Even tho i no even no wetin e b

Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by adewasco2k(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Danjunior: Adsense. Jooor. Even tho i no even no wetin e b

Abi!!!!! grin
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by Daraplato(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Adsense is very popular and it's widely used because of the founders. Addynamo just came on after Adsense. It's Okay too but the former has been trusted over the years.
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by vicholas(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
Adsense
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by Dhelake: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
Addynamo... sharp sharp ... less stress... buh AdSense more money more stress.. addynamo has some other benefits though

check this blog post out

www.wealthdose.com/make-money-addynamo.html
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by yomalex(m): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
the one with sense
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
why you go compare NIGHT and DAY ?
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by succulent(f): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
Addynamo is good for beginners and professional bloggers because you can earn money to do bigboys with it, but to get adsense is not easy, even if you follow all their policies, there is no any assurance that they will approve and they can ban you anytime/anymoment so dont rely on them.

Exclusive from http://360skibo.com

Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by cdapsin: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
Adsense jare even tho they never verify my site for second phase
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by Dannylux: 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
Following the crowd ---- AdSense cheesy

Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
ichommy: Adsense pays me very well, Addynamo nah die, Imagine 82 click for 2 naira, 530 naira since 3 Month ago. I will remove it soon. I dey Crazy? Adsense all the way!!
bro na lie
both screenshot are my earning for today tho i agree addynamo takes long but 82clicks for 2naira. ...haba
i hear AdSense mad
no AdSense on my blog tho
www.adelowojregz..com

Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by dheaven: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
The best is to offer service people will pay u on your site. Adnomore and adnosense is just a waste space and loadin time of ur site.
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by Superstar007(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
Adsense all the way na
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by Caprison(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Danjunior: Adsense. Jooor. Even tho i no even no wetin e b
Hahaha hahahaaahaa... lmao.....
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by adadadon(m): 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
AdSense haven't sent me my pin for a 2 years wtf addynamo is crap promo naija sef dey Buh its new

Free Mb On Glo Nigeria / 4 Most Asked Blogging Questions + Answers / Displaying Rss Feeds Easily Using Google Ajax Feed Api