Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? (7449 Views)

[HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? / Addynamo Vs Adsense / Why Is Addynamo Advert Not Stable On Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by Caprison(m): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dannylux: Following the crowd ---- AdSense cheesy
laugh don stretch my prick n tear my boxer here ooo......
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by Oysdam(m): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
Jregz:
thanks for d media net thing
Just signed up
na everytin u wan do,bro take am easy o
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by ichommy(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
Jregz:
bro na lie
both screenshot are my earning for today tho i agree addynamo takes long but 82clicks for 2naira. ...haba
i hear AdSense mad
no AdSense on my blog tho
www.adelowojregz..com

I don't have to share my screenshot. Hehehe, you are a newbie, ads type also matters bro. I don't have to shout. I hate argument.
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
ichommy:

I don't have to share my screenshot.
cos u know it's a lie,Just say u don't like addynamo.... period
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
ichommy:

I don't have to share my screenshot. Hehehe, you are a newbie, ads type also matters bro. I don't have to shout. I hate argument.
newbie getting a thousand visits ....some days are on 200 upwards tho
.atleast am trying
no argument... u right
we helping each other but u lied with d 82 clicks for 2naira

Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by Sagytarius(m): 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
Addynamosense undecided
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by ayobase(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
ichommy:

It's up to you, follow their TOS (rules) and you will be safe, you and your entire House hold. Am not surprise when Linda Ikeji Was Ban, posting some Nude and naughty picture will get you a Ban. Anyway she get Paid Advert sha. *Sip Kunnu with Kulikuli*

Linda was banned?
I'm just hearing this!
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by GentleFrank(m): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Google Adsense !
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
Adsense oooo
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
JideTheBlogger: Adsense oooo

thread closed
it's been answered by my MASTER BLOGGER
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by scribble: 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
Google AdSense rips Nigerian bloggers off.

I recommend anything but AdSense.
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by babsomotde(m): 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
adsense - one word.
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by 360command: 1:25am On Dec 20, 2013
real_ugee:
It has to be Adsense, although getting an Adsense account is much more difficult than getting an Addynamo account.
there are tricks on getting approval with adsense. Blogging is all about research ,time consuming. As a young blogger ,you should spend at least 12-15 hours a day. Blogging is not for lazy bones
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by 360command: 1:27am On Dec 20, 2013
Adsense na baba. You can link adsense ads into addynamo
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by HuJJC(m): 4:11am On Dec 20, 2013
Have you tried NAIRALIKES? Google it.
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 20, 2013
*Hu_JJC?:
Have you tried NAIRALIKES? Google it.
yeah yeah i forgot... it's free to create ad,nice for pulling up some traffic
pay pple to visit and vice versa
i don't count this as money making thing but traffic promoter

http://nairalikes.com/register.php?
ref=117926
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by bjstardom(m): 4:47am On Dec 20, 2013
Na Adsense sure pass, special thanks to google for dat in making bloggers earn...whether admob, addynamo, etc..adsense supercedes them
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by Emyo(m): 5:31am On Dec 20, 2013
I have been spending rather than earning and am not complaining. Am poor today. And still applying for adsense. Who will help me get one? But I know by the
grace of God my nairaland inspired
forum- www.campuspeeps.com will soon get adsense. Last week we awarded the
winner of our campuspeeps face
contest with 50,000 naira. And also our
members earn to post, and create topics
and we pay once they earn up to
5,000naira.
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by tk4rd: 6:12am On Dec 20, 2013
I choose Adsence.. And please.. Can someone tell me how to get an Adsense account.?
I wish to blog about beauty topics.. Like this one www.missbeer.org/contestant/10894
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by gistme1759: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2013
Gud mrning, I just created a new acct, and I tried 2 sign up on ADSENSE, @ a point I was ask 2 enter ADSENSE CODE/PUBLISHER ID 4rm my URL, before d registration can b successful, but I dnt realy knw wat it
means, plz kindly help so as 2 rectify dis problem, tnx
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by mrofficial(m): 9:58am On Dec 20, 2013
Who knows addynamo?
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by nigeriantalent: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2013
Hello all, I'm not a regular poster on NL but am happy for this opportunity to contribute the little I know about this topic in the hopes that it helps somebody out there.

Our company owns hundreds of websites and in my office we are in charge of tracking the revenues from our external monetization, this includes several PPC programs like Adsense and Ad Dynamo

Three years ago the company enrolled some of us in a training program by Aweriale Eromosele (the great?) and this gave me the opportunity to learn in detail about online business directly from him.

Based on the experiences of our company and what I learnt from the guru's training, I will now offer an in-depth answer to the OP's question. so anyone interested should carry their stool, sit down for corner, put down the akara that they were munching and bring out their chalk and slate to take down notes.

Here we go:

Deciding whether AdSense or AdDynamo is better depends on what your priorities are and what exactly it is that you are after. They each have their pros and cons as I will list below:

AdSense Pros
- Adsense revenues are up to 10 times or even more than AdDynamo. AdSense brings in the most money per click that is why it is so popular. We have tried evry kind of PPC ad network you can think of and AdSense beats all of them hands down. When it comes to earnings, AdSense is light years ahead of everyone else in the industry.

AdSense Cons
AdSense is a bittersweet pill. Below are the major negatives

- Difficult to get approval (for approval tips see this link: http://ng2g.com//adsense-and-pay-per-click/ )
- You can be banned at anytime with or (apparently) without good reason
- Once banned you can appeal and ask for a review but you can hardly ever get reinstated and you can never use that account for AdSense again
- Cant access more than one google account on the computer (major cause of bans)
- In Nigeria, you can only receive your payment through a foreign cheque and you need a dom account to cash the cheque. Although in other countries payment options like western union and direct deposit exist and some Nigerians use non Nigerian address to register especially if they have someone in those countries who can pick it up for them

AdDynamo Pros
- Easy to get approved
- Receive your cash directly in your Nigerian bank account
- Not easy to get banned unless you are really breaking their terms like clicking on your own ads repeatedly or using deceptive means to get clicks
- Good customer support (they respond to emails unlike AdSense)

AdDynamo Cons
- Very low earnings (what you make is very low compared to Adsense)
- Cannot profitably sustain a blog as the only means of monetization

Other Monetization Options to Consider

If you can't get Adsense approval, you may consider combining AdDynamo with any (or all) of the following:

Chitika : Receive your money via Paypal or foreign cheque

Infolinks: Receive your money with Payoneer card

Media.net : Media.net (owned by Microsoft/Bing and Yahoo) only accepts websites where there is reasonable US/Canada traffic (maybe up to 1000 visits per day from those regions)

There are a few other PPC programs that can be done in Nigeria but most of them are just a waste of time unless you have traffic in the tens of thousands of daily uniques at least. Then there are the indegenous ones like Promo Nigeria et al but those are too new or too small to give any verdict

In conclusion
Although AdSense can be a very bitter pill to swallow, the truth is that if you are lucky not to get banned, AdSense can be very sweet and the money pours in like G money so despite the negatives about AdSense, they are still the king anyday. What really drives most people away is because it is not easy to get approved but the truth is that it is not as difficult as many people think. Yes it is not easy but there are certain guidelines and if you follow them you will be able to reduce the probability of getting rejected.

My final advice:
Making money is not easy but with the right guidance, it is not as difficult or impossible as many people think. It all boils down to having access to the correct information. In my office we have been deep into the world of making money from websites and we have made millions from our big portfolio and All these things we learnt from the online training by the guru Aweriale (some of you may have heard of him) so my advice to anybody interested in knowing all there is to know about this stuff to check out his program (it used to be very cheap when our company registered us some years ago, I hope they are still on it, they will give u about 70 solid ebooks on everything and access to their secret mentoring forum). Check the program here: www.ng44.com/ebiz

Good luck in all your ventures and Merry Xmas all
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by rhames(m): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
both.
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by idotun: 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
nigerian talent has done a good analysis. If i were you i will chose Ad Dynamo
because am sure of my earn even though it may be small but it is sure
unlike the one that is big and
not sure of what can happen in the next minute.
Which one will you recommend for this blog
www.smartpassiveincomereport.com/blog
Adsense or Ad Dynamo?
Your contribution will be appreciated.
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by superken(m): 2:55am On Dec 21, 2013
adsense rocks sha...
Hey dudes show me some luv..
www.kennwafor..com
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by superken(m): 2:57am On Dec 21, 2013
adsense rocks sha...

Hey dudes show me some luv..
www.kennwafor..com
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by jaybossYBNL(m): 9:49am On Dec 21, 2013
Addynamo ads are not showing on my blog...after i copied the code and paste it will just show blank i don't know what to do again
pls help guys and i am having problem with site map
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2013
my chitika ads aren't showing
someone told me to test using #chitika blah blah but still not showing
site in signature
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by chrisiyke1(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
Learn how to build your own bulksms website today with just N1000 only. You may want to know the numerous benefits attached in getting your own personal bulksms website. Click here

You would also learn how to build complex E-Commerce websites like jumia and konga and Forum websites like nairaland e.t.c all in 30 minutes or less. No programming or web design knowledge is required. Wow! This is really interesting right? YES it is. If you can check your email, chat on facebook. There are so many benefits in getting your shopping and forum website.
E-commerce website

Many people spend thousands of naira in many computer institutes just to learn how to develop professional websites. But here we have not only given you the privilege to learn how to build professional websites like the most visited websites in Nigeria in 30 min, we have also exposed you to learn how to build both forum and shopping website in our All in one internet business summit package. Remember you don’t need to be a web master to do this, this is the secrets many web designers use to make their monthly millions. In fact many web designers would not like you to know this.
Read More:http://schoolwebng.com/enterprise-solution/
Re: Which Is Better Between Addynamo And Adsense For Blogging? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
how do you guys make money from this google adsense self?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Mb On Glo Nigeria / 4 Most Asked Blogging Questions + Answers / Displaying Rss Feeds Easily Using Google Ajax Feed Api

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.