Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Please Help Me, Am Confuse About This Xmas Song - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Help Me, Am Confuse About This Xmas Song (596 Views)

Hilarious: See How A Brother Wrote The Popular Xmas Song On Paper [photo] / I Use To Enjoy Dis Xmas Song / How Do You Feel When You Hear Xmas Song On Radio & You Are Totaly Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me, Am Confuse About This Xmas Song by doteb(m): 9:04am On Dec 19, 2013
*music*On the 1st day if Xmas...... *music*
abeg when be the 1st, 2nd... days of Xmas? is Xmas not just one day?
Re: Please Help Me, Am Confuse About This Xmas Song by Swegzfreak: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2013
Park well broz,,, google na ur frnd
Re: Please Help Me, Am Confuse About This Xmas Song by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2013
The twelve days in the song are the twelve days
starting Christmas Day, or in some traditions, the
day after Christmas (December 26) (Boxing Day or
St. Stephen's Day, as being the feast day of St.
Stephen Protomartyr) to the day before Epiphany,
or the Feast of the Epiphany (January 6, or the
Twelfth Day). Twelfth Night is defined by the Oxford
English Dictionary as "the evening of the fifth of
January, preceding Twelfth Day, the eve of the
Epiphany, formerly the last day of the Christmas
festivities and observed as a time of
merrymaking."

(1) (Reply)

Some Amazing Facts / How Brilliant Are You / Pls How Do I Visiting Nairaland Cos Am Getting Over Addicted To It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.