Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20min After Arriving In The Uk - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20min After Arriving In The Uk (885 Views)

28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out / Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK... And Gues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20min After Arriving In The Uk by cbbigfan: 9:37am On Dec 19, 2013
A charity worker who spent £5,000 bringing his new Jamaican bride to the UK was left heartbroken after she abandoned him within 20 minutes of walking through his front door.
Johnny Gannon spent thousands arranging a visa for 24-year-old Patrice Chambers so they could live in marital bliss in his council flat in Perth, Scotland.
But as soon as Patrice arrived in Perth, she sent trusting Mr Gannon, 57, out to buy Pot Noodles. When he returned she grabbed her bags and told him she was going.
False pretences: Mr Gannon pictured with his new wife after their wedding in Jamaica
Within 20 minutes of arriving through his front door she had flagged down a car and caught a train. He found out she had also run up a £500 bill on his mobile phone.
Heartbroken Mr Gannon, who married Patrice in Jamaica early this year, believes his new wife fled to Bristol to meet a Jamaican boyfriend with whom she had organised the scheme.
He told the Daily Mirror: 'I was looking forward to spending the rest of my life with Patrice but I think she had planned all along to do this.

http://chrisbassey..com/
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20min After Arriving In The Uk by fijiano202(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2013
Jamaicans just like nigerians cos our ladies na badoo,they can move ahead shaparly
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20min After Arriving In The Uk by sweettease(f): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2013
fijiano202: Jamaican or Nigerian,i just wanna be sure cos our ladies na badoo,they can move ahead shaparly
angry can't you read? Even after seeing jamaican, you still want to look for an excuse to bash nigerian ladies angry
Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20min After Arriving In The Uk by fijiano202(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2013
sweet-tease:

angry can't you read? Even after seeing jamaican, you still want to look for an excuse to bash nigerian ladies angry
mama chop chicken and die

1 Like

Re: Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20min After Arriving In The Uk by fijiano202(m): 11:06am On Dec 19, 2013
sweet-tease:

i don help u modify am to suit ur orgy

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, My Neighbour's Daughter Swallowed An 8GB Memory Card / 5 Grateful Things For Being A Guy / Uninvited And Unannounced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.