Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Can I Find A "Joseph" Who Can Interpret This Dream? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can I Find A "Joseph" Who Can Interpret This Dream? (987 Views)

Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 / TRINITARIANS, How Do You Honestly Interpret This Verse In The Bible? / I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Find A "Joseph" Who Can Interpret This Dream? by uchrikk(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2013
I'll really appreciate it if we have Nairalanders who can offer possable meaning of this dream. I hope this kind of post is not out of the scope of this section.

I had a dream in the early hours of yesterday. In the dream, I saw myself set some items on a table and was selling the items to people at a market square in my hometown. I can't remember what the items were. At a point a girl ( I don't know who she was) came and requested that she help me sell the items. So I left her to help me sell over the weekend.

During the weekend, I came by to see how she was doing. I met a crowd of people round a stump of an Iroko tree close to my table. In real life, that tree caught a mysterious fire last February and burned for days to the ground. In the dream, weeds had covered the leftover of the tree. I understood from people in the crowd that a snake was in the weeds on the tree stump. A man (whom I understood was brother to the girl that was looking after my goods) walked close to the stump, put his hand in the weed, pulled out the snake with a lightning speed and flinged it into the crowd. In the crowd, the snake fell on my ribs and I turned with a lightning speed to remove it before it was able to hurt me. As I turned in the dream I also turned with the same speed on my bed waking up. I immediately picked a lit touch that was on my bed and flashed it on the floor looking for the snake.

Of course I didn't see it but the dream refused to leave my mind. I prayed over it but it still didn't leave my mind. I'm just bothered about what it could mean. I don't usually take dreams seriously but this one has unsettled my mind. Please help me interpret it if you know what it could mean.
Re: Can I Find A "Joseph" Who Can Interpret This Dream? by debayun(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2013
following
Re: Can I Find A "Joseph" Who Can Interpret This Dream? by bigtt76(f): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2013
Hmm ... Dream revelation is from God Almighty but I will try as directed.

The dream is one. The goods you are selling in the Market place is your humble character which go before you everywhere you go. The girl in the dream is someone who will try to come into your life either as a friend or love partner. She will be your helper (she's humble and obedient like you).

The crowd gathering are the various people in the village admiring both you and your girl. The guy (her brother) watching over your goods might be for you (protecting you and her). The snake is the hidden danger lurking around waiting for a kill. Falling on your 'ribs' shows that it was meant to attack not your ribs but her ....pangs of jealousy from the people or even her brother.

Bottom line ....pray hard! Naaa joke I de joke o ....but it might just be the spirit directing me jokingly to reveal the meaning. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Find A "Joseph" Who Can Interpret This Dream? by checks(f): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2013
nmh...cracking my brain?
Re: Can I Find A "Joseph" Who Can Interpret This Dream? by checks(f): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2013
bigtt76: Hmm ... Dream revelation is from God Almighty but I will try as directed.

The dream is one. The goods you are selling in the Market place is your humble character which go before you everywhere you go. The girl in the dream is someone who will try to come into your life either as a friend or love partner. She will be your helper (she's humble and obedient like you).

The crowd gathering are the various people in the village admiring both you and your girl. The guy (her brother) watching over your goods might be for you (protecting you and her). The snake is the hidden danger lurking around waiting for a kill. Falling on your 'ribs' shows that it was meant to attack not your ribs but her ....pangs of jealousy from the people or even her brother.

Bottom line ....pray hard! Naaa joke I de joke o ....but it might just be the spirit directing me jokingly to reveal the meaning. All the best.

If God could talk to unbelievers by writing on d wall whch was a language d unbelievers understood faster, He can also talk through dreams and jokes. I think u are in line.

1 Like

Re: Can I Find A "Joseph" Who Can Interpret This Dream? by uchrikk(m): 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
bigtt76: Hmm ... Dream revelation is from God Almighty but I will try as directed.

Thank you. Your post has opened myself eyes a bit. The dream might be explaining something that happened in the past or something that will happen in the future. I'll still be praying.
Re: Can I Find A "Joseph" Who Can Interpret This Dream? by Princewell2012(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
My brother, be very careful you do not make a mistake in mariage, a lady will come to ur life, in other to destroy ur life, and this arangment will be completed from the kingdom of darkness to bring u down and to scather your destiny. This dream has something to do with ur life thats y u are disturb, jus t like pharoahs case, pls be before you embark on that jurney, make sure you pray hard, amd ask God to give you ur real partner, the rib of ur rib and the bone of ur bone. So that you dont make a mistake in mariage. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Can I Find A "Joseph" Who Can Interpret This Dream? by Debeloved87(m): 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
Snake means evil spirit.,as for ur dream, becareful of ur hometown, the wicked spirit planted inside the burnt tree is seeking refuge and its planters seems to find you as a vessel....pray, your ancestors may have something to do with snake worship.

1 Like

Re: Can I Find A "Joseph" Who Can Interpret This Dream? by uchrikk(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Princewell2012: My brother, be very careful you do not make a mistake in mariage, a lady will come to ur life, in other to destroy ur life, and this arangment will be completed from the kingdom of darkness to bring u down and to scather your destiny. This dream has something to do with ur life thats y u are disturb, jus t like pharoahs case, pls be before you embark on that jurney, make sure you pray hard, amd ask God to give you ur real partner, the rib of ur rib and the bone of ur bone. So that you dont make a mistake in mariage. God bless you

Amen. God bless you too. Thank you.
Re: Can I Find A "Joseph" Who Can Interpret This Dream? by uchrikk(m): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
Debeloved87: Snake means evil spirit.,as for ur dream, becareful of ur hometown, the wicked spirit planted inside the burnt tree is seeking refuge and its planters seems to find you as a vessel....pray, your ancestors may have something to do with snake worship.

Thanks.
Re: Can I Find A "Joseph" Who Can Interpret This Dream? by onegig(m): 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
If you were muslim....there are things you would have naturally done.

But be that as it may be...i am not good in this neither have i interpreted for someone in the past.

A lady would come and she would be an helper for you. The burnt tree shows its in the future...the tree is of no significance apart from that.

She would have a relative who would want to help out in the course of things but would end up hurting you maybe intentionally or not. Just watch out for unsolicited help from family members of your partners i future. Goodluck and Godspeed.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Find A "Joseph" Who Can Interpret This Dream? by uchrikk(m): 5:44am On Dec 20, 2013
onegig: If you were muslim....there are things you would have naturally done.

But be that as it may be...i am not good in this neither have i interpreted for someone in the past.

A lady would come and she would be an helper for you. The burnt tree shows its in the future...the tree is of no significance apart from that.

She would have a relative who would want to help out in the course of things but would end up hurting you maybe intentionally or not. Just watch out for unsolicited help from family members of your partners i future. Goodluck and Godspeed.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Christians On Nairaland!! Come Here Let Us Show You Truth / God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor / 10 Bible Verses That Are Grossly Misunderstood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.