Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says (11637 Views)

Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" / Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says / Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by correctbae: 11:07am On Jun 29, 2018
As people still laments about the fire accident, many people have called for the the right things to be done and not just praying to God.
Yaw of Wazobia FM posted a video of a trailer moving without Tyre. He said Nigeria problems has nothing to do with God but it is left in the hands of Nigerians to do what is right. He said many faults has been solved with Bribe.

His post:
I dont normally write like this but this is getting too much,
Until the rotten tooth is pulled out the mouth will know no peace. The problem of our dear country is not for God to answer us but for everyone to do that which is right.
I was driving home from the mainland and i saw this trailer driving without tyres, driving because he already knew that there’s always a way out (bribery) regardless of who’s enforcement agency is on the road not minding endangering not just his life but that of others.
Nigeria is a quagmire of cankerworm of lawlessness that has deeply eaten into the system. Who do we blame
What is happening in Nigeria is as a result of indiscipline, lawlessness; corruption and non standardization of laws.
It has nothing to do with God’s punishment or prayers but for the right peg to be in the right hole.
This disaster is as a result of our stupidity... Like @asiricomedy posted this morning,
Most of the things we pray for in Nigeria are organisational anomalies. Prayers doesn't solve that,
Common sense will

Watch Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXHGJMz4YRc

Source: https://correct.com.ng/nigeria-problem-is-not-for-god-to-solve-but-for-everyone-to-do-what-is-right-oap-yaw-says-after-seeing-a-trailer-moving-without-tyres/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by correctbae: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2018
More pictures:

Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by thesicilian: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2018
Everyone is shouting PVC upandan as if that is the solution. Is it today we started doing elections in this country? Right from 1960 we gained Independence, it has been one bad administration after the other. We seem to be trading bad people for worse ones everytime. Even in this coming elections, what are the options being presented? Are they different from those who have been there before?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by Hundreddegrees(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2018
STOP PRAYING IN VAIN, HEAVEN HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES...Get your PVC!! #GetyourPVC

4 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by Hundreddegrees(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2018
thesicilian:
Everyone is shouting PVC upandan as if that is the solution. Is it today we started doing elections in this country? Right from 1960 we gained Independence, it has been one bad administration after the other. We seem to be trading bad people for worse ones everytime. Even in this coming elections, what are the options being presented? Are they different from those who have been there before?

We'll keep changing them until we get things right

27 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by CoolFreeday(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2018
Its only God that will help us, because Nigerians are inpatient. If Govt wants to correct things and this drivers go on strike and because of the strike they is temporal shortage of fuel, what do you think Nigerians will say or do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by thesicilian: 11:45am On Jun 29, 2018
Hundreddegrees:

We'll keep changing them until we get things right
How will you ever get it right when you keep recycling the same set of people?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by Sunnynaz: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2018
Ba
Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by Sunnynaz: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2018
correctbae:
As people still laments about the fire accident, many people have called for the the right things to be done and not just praying to God.
Yaw of Wazobia FM posted a video of a trailer moving without Tyre. He said Nigeria problems has nothing to do with God but it is left in the hands of Nigerians to do what is right. He said many faults has been solved with Bribe.

Source: https://correct.com.ng/nigeria-problem-is-not-for-god-to-solve-but-for-everyone-to-do-what-is-right-oap-yaw-says-after-seeing-a-trailer-moving-without-tyres/

His post:
Until the rotten tooth is pulled out the mouth will know no peace. The problem of our dear country is not for God to answer us but for everyone to do that which is right.
I was driving home from the mainland and i saw this trailer driving without tyres, driving because he already knew that there’s always a way out (bribery) regardless of who’s enforcement agency is on the road not minding endangering not just his life but that of others.
Nigeria is a quagmire of cankerworm of lawlessness that has deeply eaten into the system. Who do we blame
What is happening in Nigeria is as a result of indiscipline, lawlessness; corruption and non standardization of laws.
It has nothing to do with God’s punishment or prayers but for the right peg to be in the right hole.
This disaster is as a result of our stupidity... Like @asiricomedy posted this morning,
Most of the things we pray for in Nigeria are organisational anomalies. Prayers doesn't solve that,
Common sense will

Please Modify your post with the Video link. Please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWG9HyhGUMg
Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by Tamarapetty(f): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ok
Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by kelvinjeremiah(m): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by TissuePaper: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2018
Is there any God to start with undecided

we are our own problem, and we are also the solution

8 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by delishpot: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2018
It is.....If only they served God in truth and all honesty. But since they are just using religion as a feel good medicine, What God are they calling upon?
Nigerias problem can either be solved by God ( Imagine the change that would occur if 90% of Nigerians serve God in all humility shunning bloodshed and violence) or Koboko ( Imagine if the leaders were strict and used violence and brute force to keep Nigerians in line)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2018
I said it before and will keep saying it, Religion is part of Nigeria problems. You can't remove battery from a TV remote and you want it to work all because you prayed for it to work.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2018
Go meet the devil then!
Rubbish talk!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by inoki247: 8:02am On Jun 30, 2018
Nigeria is cursed with bad Leaders..
Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by SolutionMee: 8:02am On Jun 30, 2018
We are the pioneer of our problems and we all deserve the hottest part of hell

When we gets to heaven, God will beat us, Jesus will beat us, Angel Gabriel will beat us

When we gets to Hell, Satan will beat us, demon will beat us

We are liability to the rest of the world and the only setback drawing the world backward

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by kelvinjeremiah(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2018
I tire for nairaland mods o. Na nw dis post reach fp since yesterday.

Only irrelevant posts na dey reach fp fast

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by Folashade2016(f): 8:03am On Jun 30, 2018
We are the architect of our problems in this country.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2018
The problem of Nigeria, is the person you see when you stare into your mirror

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by somehow: 8:04am On Jun 30, 2018
correctbae:

His post:
Common sense will

Watch Video Below:

After all said, i hope he called the right authorities to report the vehicle or at least try to engage the driver?
Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by MrPresident1: 8:04am On Jun 30, 2018
Ignorant Nigerians.

Buhari's doctors have determined to destroy Nigeria.
Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by spartoo: 8:05am On Jun 30, 2018
I swear we are all mad in this country

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by deebrain(m): 8:06am On Jun 30, 2018
Sometimes, I feel for "God"! Like seriously!

Everything, to live an excellent society, is found in our various holy books. I've read both Bibles and Qur'ans time and time again. If only we do what we have read!!!!

If 10% of the Christians and Muslims do what scripture tells them to do, Nigeria, and even the world, will be Paradise itself!

I've seen Christians say boldly, that the principles of Christian living taught in churches" are for Sundays", or "let's face reality" statements they make when they have option to do the right thing or compromise. I've seen Muslims say that the month of Ramadan is for God -- "They don do God own, now dem go do their own" (talking about the morals held in the prayer month and the deliberate sinning after the month) in the situation like the Christians above.

So is it God? God has told you to love people like you love yourselves. You kill each other! You enter privilege positions and do harm to others for your own gain. You will pull others down in the name of freedom of speech, rather than lifting and building. I've never seen people that throw caution to the wind regarding dignity like so called believers of God. THE OCCULTIST HAVE BETTER personal MORALS THAN THEY COMBINED and you say they are satanic abi?

We should think and rather than tackle Yaw, believers should be practical with their believe. We think we can bribe our way by prayer or cursing or preaching or threatening with hell fire, when we know what to do and refuse to do it. That in itself, is a sin.

5 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by TegStitches(m): 8:06am On Jun 30, 2018
Nigerians are too spiritual any small thing God, make our politicians go check how Fuel are being transported through the Rail in other countries.

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by tayo4ng(m): 8:08am On Jun 30, 2018
Who do we now take it to
Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2018
We got things wrong in this country. If the most educated rise to the presidency, the problem will remain same.
Who do we offend nah?
Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by IgboBasthard: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Its only God that will help us, because Nigerians are inpatient. If Govt wants to correct things and this drivers go on strike and because of the strike they is temporal shortage of fuel, what do you think Nigerians will say or do?

Unintelligent nonsense only God ko, only Goddamn ni.
Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by MythAngel: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2018
Since they are very good in prayers and miracles .. let them pray away lawlessness mad make Nigeria develop from prayers? The way Nigerians reason can cause one depression.. have you seen those in developed country saying let's pray to build a plan and they go to sleep without work? But here in Nigeria somehow we expect a spiritual force to set things right while we command it with prayers ... It will be easier for a Nigerian to turn stone to bread if the devil had tempted them in case of Jesus... Since thats how they think

1 Like

Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by IgboBasthard: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2018
MythAngel:
Since they are very good in prayers and miracles .. let them pray away lawlessness mad make Nigeria develop from prayers? The way Nigerians reason can cause one depression.. have you seen those in developed country saying let's pray to build a plan and they go to sleep without work? But here in Nigeria somehow we expect a spiritual force to set things right while we command it with prayers ... It will be easier for a Nigerian to turn stone to bread if the devil had tempted them in case of Jesus... Since thats how they think

They will remain poor and wretched! !!
Re: 'Nigeria's Problem Is Not For God To Solve' - OAP Yaw Says by mimimile93: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2018
correctbae:

His post:
Common sense will

Watch Video Below:

Nigeria problem is Nigerians.. Mostly the religious ones

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dare Art-Alade Getting Married / Check Out Crazy Hot Pics From Nicki Minaj's Anaconda Shoot / Olarinde Famous-Cole Hosts Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.