Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

How To Attract A Woman Or Lady. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Attract A Woman Or Lady. (684 Views)

ANY GUY Or LADY leaving in Edo State(? / Happiness is key in relationships / Any Ghanaian Guy Or Lady In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Attract A Woman Or Lady. by meestarfash(m): 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hello people, so i was reading an article a guy created here on NL and i saw it was loosin some tips nd guides to follow. Well my article is gone take you there. Do wish you could consistently make a lasting impression on women just by talking to them? Do you know that, once you get a woman's attention, your interesting, sweet personality will simply take over? If you don't know the words to say well i will show u some tips.
1:[b][/b]Do most of the talking in the very beginning. This, of course, depends on the woman and the situation, but you want to avoid doing what most guys do, which is to put the conversational burden on her with redundant questions and digging for commonalities. Shoot to do about 75% of the talking, maybe a bit less. Your aim here is to demonstrate your fantastic personality and high value. Try to keep the conversation light, fun, and playful. [1] What conversation starters might you use? There are plenty:
[b][/b]The cocky, playful alpha guy:
"I know you probably get this a lot, but you're absolutely the most stunning woman I've seen...in the last three minutes."
"My friend had to drag me out tonight, but I'm finally glad he did, because seeing you, right here, right now, was worth it."
[b][/b]The slightly shy, the humour guy:
"I'm sorry this is awkward, but I get really shy around pretty girls."
"I'm glad you're still here. I've been working up the courage to talk to you for half an hour, and I was worried I was going to have to embarrass myself in front of you totally sober."
[b][/b]The up-front, matter-of-fact guy:
"Hi, my name is (name), what brings you here tonight?"
"This is the part where I introduce myself and you smile and let me buy you a drink, is that right?"
"I've been trying to think of an excuse to talk to you, but I got nothing. Can I just tell you an interesting story that happened to me the other day?"
Let me here your coments bout what you think bout this, then after that i will bring the number 2 guidline to follow, you don't have to worry if girls are reading this, even if they read it, they like hearing stuffs like this so it doesn't matter. i will paste the 2nd tip leta after knowing how many people are following.
Re: How To Attract A Woman Or Lady. by kazyhm(m): 5:51am On Dec 20, 2013
I fear if dis ll work, galz cn't be predicted most tym
Well I dn't think I need dis crab.
I get attention evrywhr, evrytm n I choose whch to accomodate
Re: How To Attract A Woman Or Lady. by meestarfash(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2013
Aiit that's your opinion tho
Re: How To Attract A Woman Or Lady. by okeke2: 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
@O.P yh dat might work its a 50:50 chance but with SCIENCE it WILL work
i've working on a pheromone dat attracts females of every specie so far it works on animals but HUMANS nt sure
we jst had to be d most advanced specie ITS ANNOYIN
Re: How To Attract A Woman Or Lady. by meestarfash(m): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
Yeah you are right.
Re: How To Attract A Woman Or Lady. by meestarfash(m): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
Here is the second part of the tip.
2: Avoid mundane subjects like work, politics, or anything negative. Be in control of the conversation, but don’t be controlling. Don’t let yourself slip into interview type questions, like "Where are you from?" or "What are you doing here?" Try to tap into your slightly dangerous, but still controlled, side, and feed off that energy.
If she brings up subjects that you think might steer the conversation down the wrong path, gently push the conversation in another direction. Saying something that has something to do with the topic, but is funny, light, and might bring a change of topic.
If she keeps coming back to the subjects you think are leading the conversation astray, you have two options:
Feed off of the energy of that topic, since she seems to want to talk about it.
Find an elegant, respectful way to leave the conversation, and instead focus on someone else. A simple "It was nice talking to you" should do the trick.
Re: How To Attract A Woman Or Lady. by kazyhm(m): 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2013
meestarfash: Yeah you are right.
U ll be talkin too much

(1) (Reply)

Drop Ur Bbm Pin Here / How To Get Her To Say "Yes" / Must Read: Diary Of A Lekki Houseboy (another Sex Story)… Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.