Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

How To Get Her To Say "Yes" - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Get Her To Say "Yes" (682 Views)

Nothing to say / Funniest Ways To Say I Love You, Number 5 Is Whaoo / Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Her To Say "Yes" by philomental: 1:15pm On May 06, 2015
I met her in our teen age, we were friends, so close and innocent back then, that no strings were attached to our relationship. I had always waited for a girl that will agree with my spirit, so I won't give excuses later; this took place 2005/6.

2013 we met again, I told her my mind - that I want to spend the rest of my life with her, but she declined saying that we are too close to get into relationship.

I just discovered she is the one I have been waiting for without knowing and now am feeling the pressure of flirting which I don't want to do.

Guys pls how do I get her to agree with me.

Thanks for your help.
Re: How To Get Her To Say "Yes" by Cutehector(m): 1:23pm On May 06, 2015
Reasons why she said no.

U came too quickly with the "I want to spend the rest of my life with u"

Acted like a "brother" and not like a boyfrnd

U weren't tall, dark and handsom grin

U weren't buyn her gifts

1 Like

Re: How To Get Her To Say "Yes" by swaggzo(m): 1:37pm On May 06, 2015
HOW TO GET HER TO SAY YES?

POSTRATE, AND BEG HER BECAUSE SHE'S COATED WITH GOLD!
angry

1 Like

Re: How To Get Her To Say "Yes" by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 06, 2015
philomental:
I met her in our teen age, we were friends, so close and innocent back then, that no strings were attached to our relationship. I had always waited for a girl that will agree with my spirit, so I won't give excuses later; this took place 2005/6.

2013 we met again, I told her my mind - that I want to spend the rest of my life with her, but she declined saying that we are too close to get into relationship.

I just discovered she is the one I have been waiting for without knowing and now am feeling the pressure of flirting which I don't want to do.

Guys pls how do I get her to agree with me.

Thanks for your help.

Show her you are the best pick she can have. Try to be outstanding.. Don't act like a brother.
Try to be more romantic without flirting

1 Like

Re: How To Get Her To Say "Yes" by swaggzo(m): 1:43pm On May 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Reasons why she said no.

U came too quickly with the "I want to spend the rest of my life with u"

Acted like a "brother" and not like a boyfrnd

U weren't tall, dark and handsom grin

U weren't buyn her gifts

SHE SAID THEY'RE TOO CLOSED TO START ANY RELATIONSHIP.
SHE FORGOT TO MENTION THOSE PARTS YOU MENTIONED
INCLUDING THE PART THAT SAYS HE'S ETERNALLY BROKE,UNROMANTIC AND UGLY,
cheesy

OP.. SHE'S KNOWN YOUR FORM FROM DAY ONE AND SO SHE DON'T THINK ITS PRETTY YOU BOTH START TO PAM.
GET YOURSELF TOGETHER MY MAN, TRY ANOTHER DAY!

1 Like

Re: How To Get Her To Say "Yes" by Cutehector(m): 1:46pm On May 06, 2015
swaggzo:

SHE SAID THEY'RE TOO CLOSED TO START ANY RELATIONSHIP.
SHE FORGOT TO MENTION THOSE PARTS YOU MENTIONED
INCLUDING THE PART THAT SAYS HE'S ETERNALLY BROKE,UNROMANTIC AND UGLY,
cheesy

OP.. SHE'S KNOWN YOUR FORM FROM DAY ONE AND SO SHE DON'T THINK ITS PRETTY YOU BOTH START TO PAM.
GET YOURSELF TOGETHER MY MAN, TRY ANOTHER DAY!
lol
Re: How To Get Her To Say "Yes" by philomental: 6:17pm On May 10, 2015
am so grateful to all of you, I am really learning. Actually at a point I acted as a brother, now I know it doesn't work that way.

I hope I will update u guys, as progress is made.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Datin All Dis Girls / How Do You Really Toast Girls? / Something Special For Your True Love... It's Valentines ❤️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.