Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

The Unknown Cause - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Unknown Cause (643 Views)

Lost but Satisfied / THE UNKNOWN: The Mega-hit Series / A Poem To The Unknown Future: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unknown Cause by aphildam(m): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
We die, they say like men, cut abruptly from the peak of our days.
we live, yearn for the best life got,but evil men manipulates the regardless.

" So miserable had we been to die for an unknown cause"

THE QUOTE OF AN UNKNOWN SOLDIER.
Re: The Unknown Cause by aphildam(m): 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
"Billy don't die on me"-dave voice rang through d battlefield, he grab billy hurriedly & roughly and slung him across his shoulder.

Hang tight billy, i will get u savely across to the helipad, dave muttered. Dave had barely taken two strode, when a mortal blast threw him off his feet, and he lost billy in his grab.

The battle was barely 9000secs old, and both side had suffered heavy casualties. There had been a call to billy hq ,that the enemies had launched a massive millitary offensive, and billy unit was ordered to take counter offensive measure to sillence the enemies.

The year is 2099, nations are looming towards civil unrest, and the war of the world looming closer.
Re: The Unknown Cause by aphildam(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
Billy and dave, grew up in the same neighbourhood, the duo joined the army as cadet officers after the completion of their college degree. Billy always quoted the saying " If u don't ve something to die for, then it not worth living" ,he believed that the army had a lot of hope, adventures and exposure to offer to his young heart.
Life at the camp thought the duos a lot of hard earned lesson, the two always got each other's back,
Re: The Unknown Cause by kennybelle: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Oh pls go ahead!
Re: The Unknown Cause by 2map(m): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2013
Where Op go naw? We're waiting...
Re: The Unknown Cause by aphildam(m): 7:42am On Dec 23, 2013
am sorry dudes, i lost my focus, am back
Re: The Unknown Cause by aphildam(m): 8:20am On Dec 23, 2013
Geddamn mission on a gordon day to kill gerdamne enemies, dave muttered to himself silently and amusing, he had just received a classified mission document. Dave decided to inform his special force boys, he knew d boys weren't gonna be happy .

Daveeeeee, daveeeeee!!!!!!, his name rang across camp zealot hall, the sound reverbrated severally into dave's ear , it sounded like a deafening thunder. At last, dave recognized d source, it was d old captain sawyer - camp zealot boys called him the old horse.
Old horse, you could have ve broken my ear retina, said dave. Mu aarrrghhr, boy, u gat retina in your ears replied sawyer. I see with my ears, and hear with my eyes, i smell with my skin and eat with my nose dave said jokingly.
Damn it, captain sawyer replied, i hope you wont taste like a crabs meal to vultures.
Re: The Unknown Cause by aphildam(m): 8:32am On Dec 23, 2013
Re: The Unknown Cause by aphildam(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2013
You and your boys... have an hour to prepare for this mission, get your full gears on, its gonna be your new year party baby- sawyer replied dave in a sarcastic way.
But sir what is the nature of this mission, its christmas and my boys are supposed to be on vacation, or dont you get it, dave protested.
Boy, i know how you feel, but its in the army power to grant you a christmass party, but when vultures threatens eagles, the eagles soar higher, its your responsibility to do your job take it or get court martialled.- captain sawyer said and stroded away.

Damn on this regardless old horse, the army granted us freedom to kill,eat,drink,shit, pee, but not to beat a senseless talking old horse.
Re: The Unknown Cause by aphildam(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2013
Dave met his friend billy and briefed him on the mission.
Hurry and gather the boys, make sure you inspect them - he told billy
Men of the 101st battalion, the 300 of this epic camp zealot, the generation of the braveheart, we are gather here this day because we are what the army relies on, i know its christmas and boys are supposed to be on their christmas tables playing with forks and knifes on perillious homebred chickens.
But in these coming days, we men of the special force are gonna be in some wild jungles hunting down the enemies. And i can promise you some dragon new year birds if you do whack the enemies bum full of sores.
Once more let every man gird his heart for the battle shall be strong.
Dave finished giving his speech.
Boy that waa some hillarious speech- billy said
Re: The Unknown Cause by aphildam(m): 8:52am On Dec 23, 2013
to be continued

(1) (Reply)

Can You Transform Your Short Stories Into Audio Dramas In 15 Minutes Or Less? / What You Think Is Childish Is What Your Girl Need To Hear / What Is The Worst Book You've Ever Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.