Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

What You Think Is Childish Is What Your Girl Need To Hear - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What You Think Is Childish Is What Your Girl Need To Hear (644 Views)

The Next Voice You Hear... / Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland / Trust Me You Need To Hear This: Free Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Think Is Childish Is What Your Girl Need To Hear by marenx: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2014
I've said ealier don't ever say to your girl 'I love you' but show it.

Now talk like a child and act like a doctor. Since love is a business, you need to keep her busy so she won't feel boring this season. Not by given her money and not by taking her to a show, never do that to your girl unless if she's a prostitute.

Talk like a child saying:
1. I will buy my father a car.
2. I will become a professor.
3. My wife will become a queen.
4. People say it seems I have a bright future but I don't care.
5. Does this cloth fit me, (say her name)?
6. What is making your hairs look beautiful like this?
7. (Saying as if you want to cry) I need to rest...
etc etc

Act like a medical doctor by:
1. Touching her forehead to feel whether it is hot.
2. Go down to her breasts and do as if you are touching it by mistake.
3. Touch her stomach and say, you are hot this weather.
4. Hold her hands, say, "Wait" and pretend as if you are feeling something interesting.
5. Pretend as if you want to remove something from her neck, keep your hand there and say, "I'm thinking to collect a million naira from my uncle and he will give me." She will ask, "To do what?" Say, "To expand my horizon.
etc etc
http://marenjohnmafuyai./2014/11/03/a-teacher-doing-it-with-his-student/
Re: What You Think Is Childish Is What Your Girl Need To Hear by holatin(m): 8:15am On Dec 25, 2014
let me tell WizKid

1 Like

Re: What You Think Is Childish Is What Your Girl Need To Hear by marenx: 8:52am On Dec 25, 2014
holatin:
let me tell WizKid

Thanks Holatin. Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

My Yard -comedy / If "You" Were "Me"... / Penastory: The Other Side Of The Coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.