Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

M I Abaga Claims To Be The Best Nigerian Gamer - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / M I Abaga Claims To Be The Best Nigerian Gamer (1196 Views)

Russian Gamer To Sue Fallout 4 After Losing His Job & Wife To His Addiction / Wife Auctions Off 'Gamer' Husband On Craigslist / How Do You Know A Hardcore Gamer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M I Abaga Claims To Be The Best Nigerian Gamer by MADent: 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
The Players NG ( Nigeria's Gaming Community ) The Chairman, M I Abaga is on it again but this time he his not claiming to be the chairman of the Nigerian Rap Scene but the Chairman of the Nigerian Gamers Community

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEwbLvnsgQg

(1) (Reply)

Neat White Ps3 Slim For Sale!!!! / Online Rpg Games For Android, Anyone??? / My 5 Best Games For 2015 So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.