Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

What An Error!!! The New Beefie :o :o - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What An Error!!! The New Beefie :o :o (1684 Views)

Error / Omgush!!!! My Sister Amazing Cakes...& At Cheaper Prices.... :o ;o :o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What An Error!!! The New Beefie :o :o by Fennyflux(f): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dear Nairalanders, I was shocked to see this on the wrapper of the new beefie.
This just goes on to highlight the level of mediocrity and lack of attention to detail that has invaded the production sector.
For a company of Chi Foods' calibre, this error is just too large to be forgiven.
This is nairaland and this is about the Naira.
Pls take a closer look at this photo.

Re: What An Error!!! The New Beefie :o :o by marvelling(m): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
Doesn't matter
Re: What An Error!!! The New Beefie :o :o by creazor(m): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
marvelling: Doesn't matter
Hello sir, what do you mean by 'doesn't matter' ?
have you ever seen such a multinational company make such an error?!
IT'S HIGHLY UNFORGIVABLE!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Qualities Of Eating Fruits On An Empty Stomach / Delicious Rice Cooked & Packaged In A Condom-(photos) / Enjoying Alligator Meat Caught In My Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.