Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Gta San Andreas finally released on android - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gta San Andreas finally released on android (82445 Views)

BBM On Android And Related Issues / Samsung-Galaxy Note 3 To Be Released On September 25th / Tecno Phantom - A1 Finally Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2013
Physise abeg i nid u o uvde stay benin i de stay benin may we meet may we meet may u share the game for me na i for download o but data data no de so soabeg
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by Dhurmynick(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2013
Why does it say.. You have not purchased this app. When i tried using the apk itself to download the data
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2013
Dhurmynick: Why does it say.. You have not purchased this app. When i tried using the apk itself to download the data
download here http://cafe4ndroid.com/2013/12/gta-san-andreas-v1-01-apk-data-single-download/
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by physise(m): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2013
Dhurmynick: Why does it say.. You have not purchased this app. When i tried using the apk itself to download the data
http://www.andropalace.net/2013/12/grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-apk-data.html?m=1

use v1.0.2 apk
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by Mattex001(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2013
rapcy: Pls and pls can some one put us tru on how to activate the mtn unlimited browsing U guys use in downloading the game? Pleaaassseee some of us need the game and we don't have data to use... Any saviour?? P L E A S E HELP U S cry
guy wake up ... Unlimited browsing on mtn is almost impossible, get a bb and do a one day bis or go to the cafe!
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by iceberryose(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
physise: nt yet
pls wat part over Benin do u reside?
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by abdulr747(m): 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mckandre: angry angry angry I just wasted 1.2g downloading from this link marcjoe gave http://hugefiles.net/cqjnw4ifai22 the game reached 1.23g and failed ... I ain't taking such risks again, to hell with gta sa. lipsrsealed angry hating this moment. ***drops phone **goes to the store racks** reached for the ps2**and dust it*** ps2 back on point again.... long leave ps2 grin grin
follow this link to download it in parts: http://www.apkradar.com/2013/12/grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-103-apk-sd.html?m=1
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by Thuna(m): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
i love this game........
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by LordOrochimaru(m): 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
Can this game work on phantom A F7? Not A+ o.
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by physise(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Lord Orochimaru: Can this game work on phantom A F7? Not A+ o.
maybe
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by rapcy(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mattex001: guy wake up ... Unlimited browsing on mtn is almost impossible, get a bb and do a one day bis or go to the cafe!
Bro I knw what am saying... I'v seen it...
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by physise(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
Gta sandreas cheats for android
follow the steps carefully
download the file frm: http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/22023365/file.html
v1.0 english

v2.0 Portuguese link: http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/52096681/file.html

download either v1.0 or 2.0
Extract the files to your non-working area
(PC), open the "Scripts" folder and the files that
copietodos estão.2 there - Connect your device
to your PC, check the "MemóriaInterna /
Android / data / com.rockstar.gta. sa "ecole the
copied files in" Item 1 "3 - After that, run for the
hills, not, pear, nãová, I'm kidding, haha ​​4 -
Copy the file" Cleo.apk "to your device, install
and open it, give permissions Root.5 - See who
has 3 icons, press the "install" icon GTA SA6
option - Expect the process is finished, close the
"Cleo" app and open the game (already?) .7 -
Opening You can press "resume" in the game,
when fully loaded, skip opasso 8.8 - There are
at least 2 mod cleo already inserted
credits to Alexander Blade
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by physise(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
To activate the cheat, give a kind of zoom on
the screen (pinching), starting from the middle
of the screen down, slowly even joining the
fingers at the end and follow the tips below to
navigate between vehicles: a) Tap the corners
of screen (left and right) to navigate between
vehicles b) Click the center of the screen to
select the desired vehicle

1 Share

Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
^^ must PC be used?
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by physise(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
Phoenix619: ^^ must PC be used?
no..u can use ur fone
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by NanlaLakan: 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
but y b say my own play store no evn show d game
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by physise(m): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nanla Lakan: but y b say my own play store no evn show d game
dnt download frm playstore

download frm http://www.andropalace.net/2013/12/grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-apk-data.html?m=1
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by physise(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
flexing invincibility

Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by physise(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by iamdayo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
must I have root access to use this app? my phone ain't rooted
physise: .
must I have root access to use this app? my phone ain't rooted
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by johnstar(m): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
abdulr747: Thank GOD, I finished downloading GTA San andreas within a day using my BlackBerry phone which cost me only #100. For those who will like to download it in part should follow this link: www.apkradar.com/2013/12/grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-103-apk-sd.html?m=1
These are the screen shots from my A+:
ow did u download it on bb phone, cn u gv me d link pls
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by physise(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
iamdayo: must I have root access to use this app? my phone ain't rootedmust I have root access to use this app? my phone ain't rooted
yes
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by abdulr747(m): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
johnstar: ow did u download it on bb phone, cn u gv me d link pls
johnstar: ow did u download it on bb phone, cn u gv me d link pls
first u hv to download UC browser and opera mini to ur BB phone. After that visit the link I gave above with ur opera mini, select any download link of ur choice I'll advice u to use multiupload and uppit link cus it is reliable, then when u get to the final download page copy the page URL from ur opera mini to UC browser to download because opera mini cannot download huge files.
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by kpaft: 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
rapcy: Bro I knw what am saying... I'v seen it...
which network pls
abdulr747: first u hv to download UC browser and opera mini to ur BB phone. After that visit the link I gave above with ur opera mini, select any download link of ur choice I'll advice u to use multiupload and uppit link cus it is reliable, then when u get to the final download page copy the page URL from ur opera mini to UC browser to download because opera mini cannot download huge files
which network pls
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
physise: Gta sandreas cheats for android
follow the steps carefully
download the file frm: http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/22023365/file.html
v1.0 english

v2.0 Portuguese link: http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/52096681/file.html

download either v1.0 or 2.0
Extract the files to your non-working area
(PC), open the "Scripts" folder and the files that
copietodos estão.2 there - Connect your device
to your PC, check the "MemóriaInterna /
Android / data / com.rockstar.gta. sa "ecole the
copied files in" Item 1 "3 - After that, run for the
hills, not, pear, nãová, I'm kidding, haha ​​4 -
Copy the file" Cleo.apk "to your device, install
and open it, give permissions Root.5 - See who
has 3 icons, press the "install" icon GTA SA6
option - Expect the process is finished, close the
"Cleo" app and open the game (already?) .7 -
Opening You can press "resume" in the game,
when fully loaded, skip opasso 8.8 - There are
at least 2 mod cleo already inserted
credits to Alexander Blade

Pysise abeg could break this down? I don't quite understand
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by iamdayo(m): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
physise: yes
android without root is shit
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by physise(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
Phoenix619:

Pysise abeg could break this down? I don't quite understand
no p bro...download this file: http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/22023365/file.html extract d file. ..copy d content inside d extracted file to Com.rockstargames.gtasa/files paste d file at d root folder of "files"nt inside files once u r done install cleo.apk open cleo click on install(gta sa) grant cleo root permission wait for it to be completed....exit cleo once its completed. ...open gta sa to open cheat menu check dis link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGnDxyONA00&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&guid=&hl=en-GB&gl=NG

Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by physise(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
iamdayo: android without root is shit
yea
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by nani667: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
physise: yea

are you in Lagos... ?
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by physise(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
nani.666:

are you in Lagos... ?
No.. am in edo state
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by kpaft: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
physise: No.. am in edo state
angryangryangry OGA physise pls answer me nah
....which network is that one day unlimited data plan on Bb. and its code
Re: Gta San Andreas finally released on android by physise(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
kpaft: angryangryangry OGA physise pls answer me nah
....which network is that one day unlimited data plan on Bb. and its code
Mtn N100 (Bbcday to 21600)nt unlimited though

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

2go Launches Version 3.6.0 / Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. / List Of Phones That Will Not Support Whatsapp Anymore From 31st Dec 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.