Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Samsung To Unveil Its First Tizen Os Smartphone At MWC 2014 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung To Unveil Its First Tizen Os Smartphone At MWC 2014 (872 Views)

Samsung Z1 – First Tizen-based Smartphone Leaked! Photos, Specs & Price!! / TIZEN: Samsung To Announce First Tizen Phone Tomorrow! / Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung To Unveil Its First Tizen Os Smartphone At MWC 2014 by Oyetboy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
The wait for Samsung to officially announce the first Tizen smartphone might be over soon. The Korean company, in cooperation with Intel (also a member of the Tizen alliance) have sent out invites for a press event in February. More specifically, it's going to take place a day before the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona officially kicks off.
The invite doesn't specify the type of device that both companies will unveil, but it does say Samsung will show off Tizen OS running on actual devices. The event will also offer a glimpse at "the major milestones that the Tizen project has hit since last year's event."
According to analyst Geoff Blaber ofCCS Insight, Samsung has to show commercial devices at the Mobile World Congress. This would solidify Samsung's mobile foundation, and give it a backup to its smartphone business in case Android takes a turn for the worse.
Back in November, 36 companies chose to back Tizen, including Panasonic, eBay, Sharp, McAfee, and Intel just to name a few. For a look at Tizen OS and what sort of features it brings to the table, you can check out this developer hands-on video.
We'll find out more about what new stuff Samsung and Intel have been cooking up on February 23 when the event is scheduled. Mobile World Congress 2014 will take place in Barcelona from February 24 through 27, so be sure to check back with us then for full coverage.

Source: http://www.itnews.com/smartphones/72334/tizen-os-camp-show-newest-devices-mobile-world-congress

Re: Samsung To Unveil Its First Tizen Os Smartphone At MWC 2014 by piratedcopy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Samsung To Unveil Its First Tizen Os Smartphone At MWC 2014 by physise(m): 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
team samsung
Re: Samsung To Unveil Its First Tizen Os Smartphone At MWC 2014 by realtem(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nice. Can't wait
Re: Samsung To Unveil Its First Tizen Os Smartphone At MWC 2014 by Lagusta(m): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
Kk
Re: Samsung To Unveil Its First Tizen Os Smartphone At MWC 2014 by swaystunna(m): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
piratedcopy: .
Hoho,,Booking of space noni
Re: Samsung To Unveil Its First Tizen Os Smartphone At MWC 2014 by oyetgirl: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
Oyetboy: The wait for Samsung to officially announce the first Tizen smartphone might be over soon. The Korean company, in cooperation with Intel (also a member of the Tizen alliance) have sent out invites for a press event in February. More specifically, it's going to take place a day before the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona officially kicks off.
The invite doesn't specify the type of device that both companies will unveil, but it does say Samsung will show off Tizen OS running on actual devices. The event will also offer a glimpse at "the major milestones that the Tizen project has hit since last year's event."
According to analyst Geoff Blaber ofCCS Insight, Samsung has to show commercial devices at the Mobile World Congress. This would solidify Samsung's mobile foundation, and give it a backup to its smartphone business in case Android takes a turn for the worse.
Back in November, 36 companies chose to back Tizen, including Panasonic, eBay, Sharp, McAfee, and Intel just to name a few. For a look at Tizen OS and what sort of features it brings to the table, you can check out this developer hands-on video.
We'll find out more about what new stuff Samsung and Intel have been cooking up on February 23 when the event is scheduled. Mobile World Congress 2014 will take place in Barcelona from February 24 through 27, so be sure to check back with us then for full coverage.

Source: http://www.itnews.com/smartphones/72334/tizen-os-camp-show-newest-devices-mobile-world-congress
toyosi how come i was banned from the section and could have done that #sighs# well if so i tink u could possibly reopen it for me cus am rreally sick right now. am at my mum hospital
Re: Samsung To Unveil Its First Tizen Os Smartphone At MWC 2014 by oyetgirl: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
oyetgirl: toyosi how come i was banned from the section and could have done that #sighs# well if so i tink u could possibly reopen it for me cus am rreally sick right now. am at my mum hospital
and i dont even know how to do it so pls my love do it for me pls
Re: Samsung To Unveil Its First Tizen Os Smartphone At MWC 2014 by Oyetboy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
oyetgirl: and i dont even know how to do it so pls my love do it for me pls
i can't do it,only the moderatos can and i have contacted the bastard that banned you but he insisted cos i know he banned you wrongly, let's talk through your email and I've also emailed you, adebisiaduragbemi@gmail.com and add 65 to your nl password to access it, using gmail.com
Re: Samsung To Unveil Its First Tizen Os Smartphone At MWC 2014 by Collinz2(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Make i hear one tecno user come talk rubbish 4 here first. He go see wetin i go do am

#teamsamsung
Re: Samsung To Unveil Its First Tizen Os Smartphone At MWC 2014 by Oyetboy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
oyetgirl: and i dont even know how to do it so pls my love do it for me pls
or we can probably use another section, maybe the dating and meet up section here on nl
Re: Samsung To Unveil Its First Tizen Os Smartphone At MWC 2014 by oyetgirl: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Oyetboy: or we can probably use another section, maybe the dating and meet up section here on nl
maybe tht will be better
Re: Samsung To Unveil Its First Tizen Os Smartphone At MWC 2014 by oyetgirl: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
oyetgirl: maybe tht will be better
wait i cant find any datinng and meet up section here o
Re: Samsung To Unveil Its First Tizen Os Smartphone At MWC 2014 by Oyetboy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
oyetgirl: maybe tht will be better
open a new thread there then
Re: Samsung To Unveil Its First Tizen Os Smartphone At MWC 2014 by Oyetboy(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
oyetgirl: wait i cant find any datinng and meet up section here o
click on romance section,it's the first you will see at the top
Re: Samsung To Unveil Its First Tizen Os Smartphone At MWC 2014 by oyetgirl: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
oyetgirl: wait i cant find any datinng and meet up section here o
baby i cantfind any dating section here o
Re: Samsung To Unveil Its First Tizen Os Smartphone At MWC 2014 by oyetgirl: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Oyetboy: click on romance section,it's the first you will see at the top
okay
Re: Samsung To Unveil Its First Tizen Os Smartphone At MWC 2014 by oyetgirl: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
oyetgirl: okay
am there already waititng foruand the topic is dating/meet up zone
Re: Samsung To Unveil Its First Tizen Os Smartphone At MWC 2014 by Oyetboy(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
oyetgirl: am there already waititng foruand the topic is dating/meet up zone
yeah

(1) (Reply)

. / Cheap MTN DATA Sale!!!!!!!!! / Nls Please Help-slow BB Internet Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.