Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,756 members, 7,955,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Before,only S.U Wear Gown But Now It Is The Trending Attire.a Big Lesson - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before,only S.U Wear Gown But Now It Is The Trending Attire.a Big Lesson (495 Views)

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Rocks Indian Attire To The Loveworld Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before,only S.U Wear Gown But Now It Is The Trending Attire.a Big Lesson by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
I don't this is the right place to discuss this issue but because of the topic i want to use it should be here...
Before S.u were the ones putting on gowns but now it is the trending and to me,it brings out the beauty in many women..
This is to show every christan that Whatever lawful thing you are doing don't change it because the world thinks you are anerd or an S.U(is it a curse to be called one).

(1) (Reply)

S*x; What Is God's View About It? / What Is.. Fascinating About Celestail Church Of Christ / Comment On Catholics: Okogie Replies Okotie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.