Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Prayer Point For All Parents. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Point For All Parents. (508 Views)

Crossover 2016 Prayer Point And Scriptures / Get Daily Prayer Point & Pray With Pastor Chris Every Mon, Wed & Fri On Twitter / Drop Your Prayer Point Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Point For All Parents. by bebe2(f): 12:32am On Dec 20, 2013
i am watching a program on the woolwich murders ON BBC, remember the two black boys dat killed a british soldier in woolwich london.

https://www.nairaland.com/1299409/michael-adeboloja-mujahid-one-woolwich#15854493

frm wat i perceive, its michael adebolajo that was the mastermind, he has a lot to say for himself but the
other guy, michael adebowale seem like he is being led.

i am shocked by all i have heard in this program, but i have the urge to say a special prayer for my kids and
i want u guys to o the same.

feel free to add urs

*prayer*

dear lord,
every man, woman, boy or girl dat will want to be negative influence in my childrens life,
be it in drug or alchohol taking, robbery, stealing, sexual abuse or in playing truance, may the fire of God consume them.

every michael Adebolajo in my family's die, die, die by fire in the name of JESUS,
AMEN!!!!
Re: Prayer Point For All Parents. by tpia5: 2:04am On Dec 20, 2013
I noticed too, that a lot of these youths are being targeted and prepped for nothing good.

May God grant those who will listen, the strength to flee from iniquity and the man or woman of sin.

(1) (Reply)

Reading For 1st January 2014 / Did God Want To Wipe Out This Generation With Ebola? / The Ten Commandments For All Men And Husbands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.