Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

What Manner Of Person Ought You To Be? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Manner Of Person Ought You To Be? (510 Views)

How Christmas Ought To Be Celebrated / Crying :'( :'( What Manner Of Evil Is This / What Pastors Ought To Do With Tithe Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Manner Of Person Ought You To Be? by overcomersfaith(f): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
Beloved, don’t forget that every Wednesday is devoted to “prayers” as was directed by the Lord, so as to gain mastery on how to breakthrough in prayers. I therefore encourage you be sensitive as you read along for the revelations the Spirit of God will be bringing your way.

Beloved, have you ever ask yourself what will God want of me in this situation, when confronted with other people’s problems outside your own concern,? Why did God allow me to be aware of this situation or circumstances and not the other person?

To our dear readers, so sorry for the lost in communication, we pray it never occur again.

You are welcome back to the full joy in the Lord.

Click here to continue to read http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Is Israel Really Blessed? / Nigeria A Project In God's Hand-by Bishop Oke / Open Heavens Daily Devotional: Successful Through Meditation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.