Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Unprocessed Brazilian Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Unprocessed Brazilian Hair (1532 Views)

Peruvian Hair V. Brazilian Hair: Which Is Better? / Brazilian Hair: Nigerian Girls, Are You Happy? (Picture) / How To Care Brazilian Hair ? (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unprocessed Brazilian Hair by limsycutey(f): 1:46am On Dec 20, 2013
Hubby got me unprocessed virgin hair (unwefted) from brazil. I dont know how to use it. I need someone to help me sew it into wefts or tell me how i can use the hair as it is. Thanks in advance
Re: Unprocessed Brazilian Hair by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 20, 2013
Your hubby doesnt know you are this dumb even with the www.google.com at your disposal?
Re: Unprocessed Brazilian Hair by limsycutey(f): 6:05am On Dec 20, 2013
Don Demu: Your hubby doesnt know you are this dumb even with the www.google.com at your disposal?
. And its obvious your mother didnt train you well, wretched waste of space.

4 Likes

Re: Unprocessed Brazilian Hair by lulukay(f): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
limsycutey: Hubby got me unprocessed virgin hair (unwefted) from brazil. I dont know how to use it. I need someone to help me sew it into wefts or tell me how i can use the hair as it is. Thanks in advance
kindly upload a pic o I cn c wat u workin wiv
Re: Unprocessed Brazilian Hair by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
limsycutey: . And its obvious your mother didnt train you well, wretched waste of space.
Actually mom didnt teach me to spare dumbos
Re: Unprocessed Brazilian Hair by lepasharon(f): 5:09am On Dec 21, 2013
Unwefted ? how that one go be...
Re: Unprocessed Brazilian Hair by limsycutey(f): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2013
I have not been able to upload the actual picture, the file is too big, couldn't compress it to 200kb. But it looks like this.

Re: Unprocessed Brazilian Hair by lulukay(f): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2013
limsycutey: I have not been able to upload the actual picture, the file is too big, couldn't compress it to 200kb. But it looks like this.
oh yeaa I sure do know..m1anted to confirm ..its like fixing hair extensions but its in d knot and tie manner ild c weda I can get pix n find a salon n lagos or wereva u are so u can fix it...deyr suposed to knot dem in one line and. D oda line deyld leave ur hair just like dat its more natural
Re: Unprocessed Brazilian Hair by axortedbabe(f): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
Don Demu: Your hubby doesnt know you are this dumb even with the www.google.com at your disposal?
shutup dia,u mannerlez ode..
Re: Unprocessed Brazilian Hair by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
axortedbabe: shutup dia,u mannerlez ode..
I will not ooo...Sorry to disappoint you yariska
Re: Unprocessed Brazilian Hair by Uglyduckling: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
Actually you are only displaying your ignorance. She clearly stated that it was unprocesses hair, and since she is not a hairdresser or hair stylist she definitely would not know what to do with it. I guess you've never heard the saying that 'he who asks questions never loses his way'
Re: Unprocessed Brazilian Hair by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
Op, that's money your have on display there and someone's natural hair for that matter. Get this done into a wig by a professional hairdresser so as to minimize waste and maximize utility. Ofcourse, you don't need us to remind you about proper cleaning before use grin
Re: Unprocessed Brazilian Hair by limsycutey(f): 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
lulukay: oh yeaa I sure do know..m1anted to confirm ..its like fixing hair extensions but its in d knot and tie manner ild c weda I can get pix n find a salon n lagos or wereva u are so u can fix it...deyr suposed to knot dem in one line and. D oda line deyld leave ur hair just like dat its more natural
Thanks. I read about a way of using it called fusion, I just want to be careful about where I make it so that they won't waste it.
Re: Unprocessed Brazilian Hair by limsycutey(f): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2013
moreeni: Op, that's money your have on display there and someone's natural hair for that matter. Get this done into a wig by a professional hairdresser so as to minimize waste and maximize utility. Ofcourse, you don't need us to remind you about proper cleaning before use grin
yes o, that's my reason for asking, don't want to take it to just any roadside salon. And I will definitely clean it properly before using, I don't want any worm story. grin
Re: Unprocessed Brazilian Hair by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ugly duckling: Actually you are only displaying your ignorance. She clearly stated that it was unprocesses hair, and since she is not a hairdresser or hair stylist she definitely would not know what to do with it. I guess you've never heard the saying that 'he who asks questions never loses his way'
Amma go soft on you because you sound knowledgable even though you are not only as ugly as a duckling but ugly as an Ugly Duckling

limsycutey: Thanks. I read about a way of using it called fusion, I just want to be careful about where I make it so that they won't waste it.
Guess my google suggestion worked
Re: Unprocessed Brazilian Hair by Uglyduckling: 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
[quote author=Don Demu]
Amma go soft on you because you sound knowledgable even though you are not only as ugly as a duckling but ugly as an Ugly Duckling

Lol!! Go soft on me? undecided Did I commit a crime? undecided Even if you suggested google to her. You didn't have to be rude about it. Nothing justifies the manner you approached it. And if you thought making fun of my moniker will hurt then you ain't even using google yourself. It is actually the title of my favourite story. Quite a popular one if you had an interesting childhood.
Re: Unprocessed Brazilian Hair by limsycutey(f): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
[quote author=Ugly duckling][/quote] people like him should be ignored, he only wants attention. Merry Xmas and a slowpoke free new year! wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Electronic Ear Nose Facial Hair Shaver Trimmer Clipper Remover / FASHION SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015 / Raw Cocoa Butter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.