Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,650 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

The Problem With Ultra Surf - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Problem With Ultra Surf (3253 Views)

Mtn Introduces Simple Hourly Surf Or Internet Browsing / Surf The Net Without Using Mtn Data Card/evdo / Surf The Web Anonymously! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem With Ultra Surf by tobidaflava(m): 8:50am On Aug 01, 2008
Please, the good ones in the house I don't know what might be the problem with the ultra surf as it keeps disconnecting automatically. The worst is even that it changes my Internet settings and slows down the connection. Help please.
Re: The Problem With Ultra Surf by tobidaflava(m): 9:01am On Aug 02, 2008
Whats happening?
Re: The Problem With Ultra Surf by uspry1(f): 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2008
Since I do not familiarize with your software: ULTRA SURF, check out at existing NL thread that is found below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-129722.0.html

After reading this, I assume that you are in Nigeria using ULTRA SURF software that is designated for USA or Canada IP addresses only---does not work in Nigeria. I guess!! Maybe I am wrong! I do not live in Nigeria!

Good luck!
Re: The Problem With Ultra Surf by akinzsoft: 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2008
I got a good softwares that can help you change your Nigeria IP to a US IP if you are intrested plz call this number 07055744933 or send me an e-mail akinzsoft@yahoo.com
Re: The Problem With Ultra Surf by MrInfo1(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2008

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE SAVE !my Laptop Shows Blue Screen Which Says "Window 7 Has Detected Error / Linksys Wrt54g Router And Hughes Modem Hn7740 / My Hp 250 Laptop Is Very Slow Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.