Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

List Banks That Their Staff Need To Improve On Their Dress Sense - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / List Banks That Their Staff Need To Improve On Their Dress Sense (2118 Views)

First Bank Laid Off Their Staff / Revealed: Practices In Nigerian Banks That Will Shock You / Stanbic IBTC Fires 250 Of Their Staff Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Banks That Their Staff Need To Improve On Their Dress Sense by tijehi(f): 10:50am On Aug 01, 2008
I think Oceanic Bank. Most of their staff  look very untidy at work, especially the men. what do u think
Re: List Banks That Their Staff Need To Improve On Their Dress Sense by cynthya(f): 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2008
@ Topic,
Ve you ever been to any Union Bank branch(even their Head Office in Lagos)?
There you will be amazed at their dressing styles, most of the workers still wear "bend down boutique" outdated suits.
Can't ever imagine banking with them (not because of their sytles of dressing ), but specifically because of their archaic banking process.

No wonder someone in this forum addressed them as "Big, Strong, unReliable" grin grin grin
Re: List Banks That Their Staff Need To Improve On Their Dress Sense by Mustay(m): 12:17pm On Aug 01, 2008
dis banks don suffer for dis forum o!

cynthya:

There you will be amazed at their dressing styles, most of the workers still wear "bend down boutique" outdated suits.

As long as them satisfy you, leave them cloth alone

tongue tongue tongue
Re: List Banks That Their Staff Need To Improve On Their Dress Sense by Jokhe: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2008
Me thinks dress sense is only an icing on d cake. It's d dress code dt really matters.
Re: List Banks That Their Staff Need To Improve On Their Dress Sense by leros: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2008
If you consider union bank,i may agree partially.But i must say you have not entered into the banking hall of WEMA bank in Ibadan.They give old school dressing another meaning.

(1) (Reply)

[p / Professional Certification Is Good But... / 5 Steps To Climb Your Career Ladder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.