Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Starting A Wine/pub Bar In London…..Help Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Wine/pub Bar In London…..Help Needed (562 Views)

Contact Of A Wine An Liquor Distributor In Lagos Needed / Become A Wine Distributor For Leading Israeli Wineries / Opening Hooters Fast Food Resturant And Bar In Nigeria , Www.hooters.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Wine/pub Bar In London…..Help Needed by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:58am On Dec 20, 2013
Hi,

I would like some advice from any pub or wine or sport bar owners or experienced staff in and out of London,

I am thinking of opening a pub in London preferably with average room to let with capacity of like 25 people, a billiard table and dart.

I am experienced bar staff but not in London so i would like to know the effort it takes to running a pub in London or suburd area.

Ideally i want to run it for few months and then hire a bar manager to run the place as i will go back to my previous IT job.

Will this be profitable for me or is more dedication required and for me to give up my IT Job.

Regards

Komarool
Re: Starting A Wine/pub Bar In London…..Help Needed by 1stola: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2013
OYINBOGOJU: Hi,

I would like some advice from any pub or wine or sport bar owners or experienced staff in and out of London,

I am thinking of opening a pub in London preferably with average room to let with capacity of like 25 people, a billiard table and dart.

I am experienced bar staff but not in London so i would like to know the effort it takes to running a pub in London or suburd area.

Ideally i want to run it for few months and then hire a bar manager to run the place as i will go back to my previous IT job.

Will this be profitable for me or is more dedication required and for me to give up my IT Job.

Regards

Komarool
Yes.
And, I for like be 1 of your employee o
Re: Starting A Wine/pub Bar In London…..Help Needed by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2013
1st ola:
Yes.
And, I for like be 1 of your employee o

lol

by the way im not talking about opening in Nigeria.

i said London.
Re: Starting A Wine/pub Bar In London…..Help Needed by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2013
Information needed pls.

(1) (Reply)

Please,what's The Business Of The Whites With Figurine? / Best Online Platform To Compare Prices. Become An Affiliate And Earn Greatly / I need a detailed report and coaching on exportation in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.