Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Please,what's The Business Of The Whites With Figurine? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please,what's The Business Of The Whites With Figurine? (564 Views)

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / The Business Of Writing (part 1) / *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please,what's The Business Of The Whites With Figurine? by tropaz(m): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
Trash it!!!
Re: Please,what's The Business Of The Whites With Figurine? by cirmuell(m): 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
tropaz: I got to know where my grandpa kept our family idol and i have a link which is traceable to a white man in scotland.He wants to pay a million naira. But,im just curious and want to ask why the obsession? WHAT DO THEY DO WITH IT? Hope i am not loosing...anyways, the idol is useless and dusty..no one uses it anymore.
you want to die young abi? shockedgrin don't come back here to tell us story that touch o!
Re: Please,what's The Business Of The Whites With Figurine? by Neduzze5(m): 8:22am On Jun 30, 2014
Hmm, this guy, anyway sha. I no talk anything.

(1) (Reply)

OPEC Projects Decline In Demand For Crude Oil From Nigeria, Others In 2015 / The Science Of Gaining Genuine Wealth / Accounting Software For Manufacturing And Pharmaceutical Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.