Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Vacancies @ May And Baker Nigeria Plc-dec. 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies @ May And Baker Nigeria Plc-dec. 2013 (17255 Views)

Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / May & Baker Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies @ May And Baker Nigeria Plc-dec. 2013 by Yaasir(m): 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ezedon: all these online job, does it really work??

I can assure you most online adverts work but people don't really know how to go about it. It is even worse when you have to send CV rather than filling online form. I am a living witness of online job applications as well as many of my colleagues. There are simple rules which you have to follow strictly.
Re: Vacancies @ May And Baker Nigeria Plc-dec. 2013 by GentleFrank(m): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
Good !
Re: Vacancies @ May And Baker Nigeria Plc-dec. 2013 by ktpkool: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nice place to work but u might be on a position for 5years or more.
Re: Vacancies @ May And Baker Nigeria Plc-dec. 2013 by Bome01(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
kayciano: which one be mayer and baker.....na boutique outfit?
guy, you need M&B paracetamol

1 Like

Re: Vacancies @ May And Baker Nigeria Plc-dec. 2013 by Yewandequeen(f): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
julianauche19: I signed up with may and baker in order to apply for this job since 23rd .up till now ,they haven't send the validation link to my email.is anybody experiencing the same thing?

Not only u dear mine is like2 or 3weeks now
Re: Vacancies @ May And Baker Nigeria Plc-dec. 2013 by Yewandequeen(f): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
julianauche19: OK is there any other alternative to upload CV ?

I forwarded my cv to careers@may-baker.com with a cover letter and my subject as the post I applied for. I got the email address on their website. U can give it a try too.
Re: Vacancies @ May And Baker Nigeria Plc-dec. 2013 by mickey45: 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
Yaasir:

I can assure you most online adverts work but people don't really know how to go about it. It is even worse when you have to send CV rather than filling online form. I am a living witness of online job applications as well as many of my colleagues. There are simple rules which you have to follow strictly.

You mind outlining some of these?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Rigorous Processes Of Some Job Interviews In Nigeria / N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status / Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.