Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:17 AM

Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. (17022 Views)

4 Categories Of Documents Required For The Npower Physical Verification Exercise / ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money / Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by npowerng: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
Dear 2016 applicant,
You are to partake in the Physical Verification Exercise between December 4th-14th.
#NPowerNG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
npowerng:
Dear 2016 applicant,
You are to partake in the Physical Verification Exercise between December 4th-14th.
#NPowerNG
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by mydeporch(f): 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Goodday @npowerng. Please i want to ask which website has d selected names list.i see another update up to 49pages. Is dt also npowers poster...dy are even saying dy av started verification.
I checked wt bvn nd phone no nd it shows am selected. I didnt get any message though....
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by DemeUdo: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
npowerng:
Dear 2016 applicant,
#NPowerNG
@npowerng and existing beneficiaries
please as PV starts on Monday, what are the requirements for the exercise
l heard print out of bvn slip is needed, is it true? cos l don't have it..
For local govt. residential permit, l hope NEPA bill would do for that
please let us know the needed docs. on time, so we can source for ones that are not Handy now...
Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by npowerng: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
mydeporch:
Goodday @npowerng. Please i want to ask which website has d selected names list.i see another update up to 49pages. Is dt also npowers poster...dy are even saying dy av started verification.
I checked wt bvn nd phone no nd it shows am selected. I didnt get any message though....

Please disregard any Npower list floating on the Internet.

Physical verification would commence from 4th to 14th of December.

More information on your physical verification would be communicated to you later.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by dejt4u(m): 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
npowerng:

More information on your physical verification would be communicated to you later.
Dear Npowerng, all the npower volunteers in my LG have not been paid December 2016 allowance. recently, we noticed that January was recorded as our date of verification which was very wrong. all of us in the local government got verified in the second week of December when other LG's did theirs. please look to this and proffer solutions as it may be.

Should we be expecting the December 2016 as backlog or what? if yes, when? my people are greatly confused. Kindly treat this ASAP

Phone number:
LG: Irepodun LG
State: Osun
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Donemmy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
npowerng:

No Venue
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by npowerng: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
DemeUdo:
@npowerng and existing beneficiaries
please as PV starts on Monday, what are the requirements for the exercise
l heard print out of bvn slip is needed, is it true? cos l don't have it..
For local govt. residential permit, l hope NEPA bill would do for that
please let us know the needed docs. on time, so we can source for ones that are not Handy now...
Thanks

You can use PHCN bill sir,

Details on your physical verification would be communicated to you later.

2 Likes

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Samiking(m): 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
what about npower knowledge? you people wont want to talk about it.....why?
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by free2ryhme: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
npowerng:
Dear 2016 applicant,
#NPowerNG

you keep opening threads upon threads

people with genuine complain are not attended to

and you have not deem it fit to address their concerns

typical black man mentality

10 Likes

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by DemeUdo: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
npowerng:

Thanks for your reply
pls clarify the issue of bvn print out slip too

1 Like

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by mydeporch(f): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
npowerng:

Thanks so much. Really appreciate ur clarification .

God help this our generation on following simple instructions.

4 Likes

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by zealed64: 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
@npowerng ,please I am a 2016 beneficiary in Imo state ...I got this message in screenshot on 10th of October 2017 as regards my device collection...

went to the aforementioned address and I was told my device is not on their record. Since October till Today I haven't been able to collect my device. I have also gone to the 2nd collection center in my state same excuse of my device not on their record.

Written to your device support email in regards to my case as suggested by the MTN staff.. the response I got via email wasn't helpful. ...it's going to 2 months now I got the text msg...but nothing positive so far

Pls help out.

Name - Iheagwam Chinedu Tochukwu
Program- Nteach
State- Imo state
Phone numebr- 07033340027
Email- zealed64@gmail.com
Device selected - Afrione

Also I'm one of the few beneficiaries that visited the situation room sometime in August 2017.

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Sexyolori(f): 12:43am On Nov 28, 2017
Please, I would like to find out if distribution of devices for batch b has commenced. Thank you
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by overhypedsteve(m): 7:31am On Nov 28, 2017
RunMyResearch.com provides research writing services to Graduates and Post Graduates of Nigerian Tertiary Institutions and even boast of having served some foreign customers.

Why use RunMyResearch.com?

1. We write a full, complete project research work for you from your own choose topic or we can get a new and unique topic for you.
2. @ Runmyresearch.com we hate plagiarism and our researchers are strictly warned against generating plagiarized research for our clients. We test all our written work with the latest plagiarism test innovations in the industry.
3. We do not just write your project work for you but we also offer a free review and revision to suit the need of our customer even after we are done with your job.
4. Our price is by far the cheapest in the industry.
5. When you write your project research with https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ you can be sure of the best and this is because most of our researchers are lecturers and authorities in their respective fields.
6. https://runmyresearch.com have a Live chat feature where you can communicate live with the researcher assigned to your work and keep track of the progress of your work.
7. We deliver within schedule. Our researchers work very hard to make sure that we deliver even before the deadline agreed upon.

So what are you waiting for? Join us at https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ and get the very best from your project research writing for post graduate and undergraduates.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by kay29000(m): 7:31am On Nov 28, 2017
It is needed. Good move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by sunbbo(m): 7:35am On Nov 28, 2017
@Npower is it true that someone that got npower job can not get any federal government job again.

Flour Mills of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Flour Mills of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) as follows;

1.) Farm Accountant

Click Here To View Details

2.) Instrumentation Technician

3.) Store Keeper (Edo)

4.) Store Keeper (Niger)

5.) Store Keeper (Ogun)

Source : http://www.ngjobseekers.com/2017/11/24/flour-mills-of-nigeria-fresh-job/
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:37am On Nov 28, 2017
npowerng:
Dear 2016 applicant,
#NPowerNG
By now, after the announcement of the date, I was expecting Power to give details of document and venue for the physical exercise so that successful applicants can be prepared not this bit by bit not too important stories they are releasing on a daily basis undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by dennisworld1(m): 7:38am On Nov 28, 2017
Npower can u employ some of us to help do the physical verification. angry grin grin Cus i need to catch alot of crook

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by SuccesYear: 7:39am On Nov 28, 2017
npowerng:

my own residence is a new site. No electricity bill....No water bill. What can be done in this case pls

1 Like

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by newoffer: 7:41am On Nov 28, 2017
1. Authentic and valid identity card 2. Education Credentials 3. Bank print of your BVN details 4. Residential permit of your Local Government area. 5. Passport photograph 6. NYSC discharge certificate 7. N-power 2017 online print out with your Reference number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by newoffer: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2017
1) Age Verification to make sure that you’re still within the ages of 18-35 as at the time of physical verification.
2) Qualification Verification to make sure you’re graduate you claimed you are.
3) NYSC Discharge Certificate. Those who applied with OND, NCE are exempted from this.
4) Residential Verification. You’re verified to be sure you reside in that community.
This is a programme where we deploy you based on your state of residence, because it’s a programme you’re expected to contribute to the development of your community.
5) Employment verification . This is a programme for the unemployed.
Of course if you’re employed you’d be disqualified.
That’s the essence of physical verification.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2017
Let them pay Christmas bonus oh. no be physical verification person wan chop
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by ite86(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2017
Npower, is the bvn slip necessary for physical verification?
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Danchibez: 7:51am On Nov 28, 2017
I kn that the selection of this npower stuff will not reflect federal character but no wahala

Any way, for ur high quality pure water packing bags with affordable price, call or whatsapp on 08036498130
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Godsonkemz(m): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2017
I'd encourage all successful applicants not to play with this verification process because this will determine whether they'd be paid. Do whatever you're ask to do to avoid stories that touch the heart.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by JimIbanga: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2017
npowerng:
Dear 2016 applicant,
#NPowerNG

Hello npower, what of those that were successful but missed physical verification in 2016? Are they included in this category?

1 Like

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by kingPhidel(m): 8:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Where
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by DemeUdo: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2017
ite86:
Npower, is the bvn slip necessary for physical verification?
Same question on ma mind, for me this shouldn't be important for 2017 preselected applicants cos they might passed the bvn wahala before getting to this stage...

pls Who knows the procedure and how long it will take to get the slip from bank
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2017
can those that applied for nteach 2016 but didn't receive text message to write online test too partake?
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Realist2: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2017
More than 50% of 2017 Applicants I know were not selected, then I asked what criteria did you guys used in the selection?, even N-power too has been hijacked by local cabals?.
Sorry for Nigeria my Country!
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Rayfield: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2017
npowerng:
Dear 2016 applicant,
#NPowerNG
Good morning
Please what about those that applied Npower Knowledge, is the List out? How can one check his/her name?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

General Electric Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (26 Positions) / Dangote Group Field Engineer For Piling Recruitment (10 Positions) / NIGERIA IMMIGRATION 2016 Recruitment...lets Shine Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.