Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. (5850 Views)

Fraudsters Dupe Traders By Buying With ‘Magic’ Money (pictured) / Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / 10 Businesses You Can Do To Earn Atleast 50k Per Month As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by ade101(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hello everyone. It has been a while since I posted in this forum. I am really moved to share this new biz which I have been doing for a while (Though its seadonal so you need to get in once it opens and chill-out during black out period).

Overview: The average price of USD in banks is 160 NGN, that is 1$=160 naira. But most people preffer to buy from the aboki who sells at an average rate of 171 naira reasons due to the bank procedures and unavailablility of the required document that legaly enable individuals to buy dollars in bank. Here is the procedure I have always follow to get dollars. The following documents are needed to be submitted:
1- international Passport ( I normally strike a deal with many people to use their passport and I pay them between 7-10k)
2- Valid Visa ( As a travel agent,I know how to get dubai visa to Use)
** The maximum dollar for each transaction in all the banks is $4000 unless you proved that you owns a company.

Profit: Assuming you buy $4000 at NGN160, then you sold at NGN169 ( I am assuming you sell to the aboki bacause it doesn't make sense trying to get individual who will buy at NGN171).
So you earn, 4000 X 9 =NGN36,000.
Expenditure: cash for passport holder (NGN7000)+Cash for Visa,Ticket and hotel booking (NGN5000)+Cash for inside man in the bank to facilitate quick transaction (NGN3000) =NGN16,000
Actual profit on a transaction = Total Earnings - Total Expenditure = NGN36000-NGN16000 =NGN20,000
Assuming you are able to get about 10 people willing to use their passport to earn quick cash, you stand to earn 20k X 10= NGN200,000 quick cash.

I just feel like sharing this secret.
If you need further info ( I doubt you will need more info because I have clear everything relating to the biz here unless you are feeling lazy to research around you). Get me on sheriph4real¤gmail.com.

2 Likes

Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by dashintrends: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
thanks... they always ask for Tickets? even with that, they always give ridiculous rate for charges, it is even my account officer (in GTB) that always calls mallam for me inside the Bank. Or is there a specific Bank?
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by naijacutee(f): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
So for N640,000 capital, one gets only N20,000 (3%) return on investment? Would my time (and capital) not be better spent on buying pure water in bulk at N5 per bag, and reselling at N10 to get 100% return on investment?

4 Likes

Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hw many days will it take u to sell ur 6,400 bags of pure water 1 by 1.

1 Like

Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
femcruz: Hw many days will it take u to sell ur 6,400 bags of pure water 1 by 1.
no mind the itk, definitely didn't think before talking.

If you know auto dealers and other importers, $4000 is just change. They can purchase at least $100k a week.
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by naijacutee(f): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
femcruz: Hw many days will it take u to sell ur 6,400 bags of pure water 1 by 1.

You don't have to sell it yourself. If you organise teams to go out and sell the bags for 50% of the profit, the remaining 50% is still a better return than 3%!

1 Like

Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
naijacutee:

You don't have to sell it yourself. If you organise teams to go out and sell the bags for 50% of the profit, the remaining 50% is still a better return than 3%!

hmmm i like ur business IQ, both bizness looks gud nd require experience.
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by naijacutee(f): 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
blink182: no mind the itk, definitely didn't think before talking.

If you know auto dealers and other importers, $4000 is just change. They can purchase at least $100k a week.

At least I know how to make my points civilly, and without insulting anyone smiley

It's not about how much capital one can afford. It's about what brings the most returns and the least headache.
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by IRIENBOY(m): 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
A
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
naijacutee:

At least I know how to make my points civilly, and without insulting anyone smiley

It's not about how much capital one can afford. It's about what brings the most returns and the least headache.
yeah dear, I really try to be civil but I just can't help being mean on nairaland. Do you make money with peace of mind from forex? If I give you N1m can u manage it with the envisaged higher returns and capital safety? I'm serious.
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by naijacutee(f): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
@blink182 I have no doubt there is money in Forex, but the capital required is too high for the ROI. The pure water was just a basic example. There are many businesses that don't require such a high capital for a decent ROI.
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by optimiza: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
@blink181,culd u pls tel me anoda shape of businz dat bring high ROI wit 20k start up.
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by Manweysabi(m): 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
A friend of mine that deals on foreign currencies (bureau de change) used my int'l passport for this business... I was paid 6k in the first transaction and in the 2nd transaction, i received 10k..

What we did was..
After getting those documents listed by the OP...

I opened 3 new accounts from different banks..

each account was funded with naira that was equivalent to the dollars i'd requested for..

after that, i wrote an application to the manager of the bank requesting for Basic travelling allow (BTA)... Which is $4000.. That's the maximum banks give for such request. (there's a format for that letter, though)..

i was given a form to fill out... After that, they processed it for an hour..

And i was given the $4000 equivalent of the naira in my account..

And i got paid my commision!

PS: Na so we tour go other banks for same request.. Repeat and rinse to other banks.

1 Like

Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by chiboy11(m): 12:20am On Dec 21, 2013
Manweysabi: A friend of mine that deals on foreign currencies (bureau de change) used my int'l passport for this business... I was paid 6k in the first transaction and in the 2nd transaction, i received 10k..

What we did was..
After getting those documents listed by the OP...

I opened 3 new accounts from different banks..

each account was funded with naira that was equivalent to the dollars i'd requested for..

after that, i wrote an application to the manager of the bank requesting for Basic travelling allow (BTA)... Which is $4000.. That's the maximum banks give for such request. (there's a format for that letter, though)..

i was given a form to fill out... After that, they processed it for an hour..

And i was given the $4000 equivalent of the naira in my account..

And i got paid my commision!

PS: Na so we tour go other banks for same request.. Repeat and rinse to other banks.
See dat system ve crashed, its beta said dan done, b4 u get BTA naw u wil show a valid travel ticket which s about 120k, now if u get 4000$ for BTA d profit dier wen u change it s nt more dan 30k, now look @dis if u had buy d ticket den wat wil b d profit, dis can only d done wit 20milion naira to make profit.

I ve done dis deal b4 n more ova it takes d bank more dan 3days to aprove of it, so I wil advise u 4get it, it does nt work again

2make tings worst Bank don't gve BTA again, so al ure sayin here re pure lie, central bank ve stoped dat, wat bank wil tel u s to open a VISA or Master card so leav dis story its done n dusted
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by Manweysabi(m): 12:41am On Dec 21, 2013
chiboy11:
See dat system ve crashed, its beta said dan done, b4 u get BTA naw u wil show a valid travel ticket which s about 120k, now if u get 4000$ for BTA d profit dier wen u change it s nt more dan 30k, now look @dis if u had buy d ticket den wat wil b d profit, dis can only d done wit 20milion naira to make profit.

I ve done dis deal b4 n more ova it takes d bank more dan 3days to aprove of it, so I wil advise u 4get it, it does nt work again

2make tings worst Bank don't gve BTA again, so al ure sayin here re pure lie, central bank ve stoped dat, wat bank wil tel u s to open a VISA or Master card so leav dis story its done n dusted

Dey there! grin

It's still potent in the north!
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by chiboy11(m): 1:07am On Dec 21, 2013
Manweysabi:

Dey there! grin

why wil bank gve BTA in d north but don't gve us here in d south, I tink dats crime I wil investigate properly on monday . Cheers
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by Nutase: 6:27am On Dec 21, 2013
Manweysabi:

Dey there! grin

what bank?
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by Manweysabi(m): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2013
@chiboy11, not all banks isssues BTA. Gtbank don't render such service..

I know of Access bank, first bank and ecobank..

When requesting for BTA, It's your right as a customer to be given your request..

Travelling agents handles the visa and ticket ishh.. Na arrangee cheesy
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2013
Manweysabi: @chiboy11, not all banks isssues BTA. Gtbank don't render such service..

When requesting for BTA, It's your right as a customer to be given your request..

Gtb ha s no problem selling naira to me but buying dollar is impossible, I do not know what is wrong with this country.
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by chiboy11(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2013
Manweysabi: @chiboy11, not all banks isssues BTA. Gtbank don't render such service..

Naaaa I waz usin a 1st bank 4it b4 but dey stoped , my stanbic , GTB don't offer same too, I just ve to investigate more sha if dis stil works
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by chiboy11(m): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2013
@Manweysabi I dnt kno ow u stil do urs, I taut dis deal s blocked already,u kno wat we can patner, am ready to invest 8000$ daily on it, dat shud gve us a profit of say 63k if we do d calculation wel, I bring d moni, u bring d travel agency in n co, I gve u 30% daily , but deal wil b run in Lag cuse its my money, if ure intrested plss let me kno. Tanks
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by Manweysabi(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2013
chiboy11:
Naaaa I waz usin a 1st bank 4it b4 but dey stoped , my stanbic , GTB don't offer same too, I just ve to investigate more sha if dis stil works

Remember BTA (basic travelling allowance) is like a pocket money you'll need when travelling outside the country.. Cos, you don't travel with naira.

When your pocket money has been exhausted, then you'll go for your ATM cards.

There's an application letter you'll write and a form they'll give you to fill in the bank..

Then you'll submit it with your int'l passport (stamped with fake visa) and fake flight ticket.

There's a chemical used in washing off the stamped visa on your passport by those travelling agent... That is, after you've collected your dollars..

Processing it in the bank here doesn't take more than 2-3hrs.

You repeat the process again and again.
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by Manweysabi(m): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2013
chiboy11: @Manweysabi I dnt kno ow u stil do urs, I taut dis deal s blocked already,u kno wat we can patner, am ready to invest 8000$ daily on it, dat shud gve us a profit of say 63k if we do d calculation wel, I bring d moni, u bring d travel agency in n co, I gve u 30% daily , but deal wil b run in Lag cuse its my money, if ure intrested plss let me kno. Tanks

Eyah... I stay in kano sha... This stuff is very common in lagos among those aboki forex traders.. Dem know the package.
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by chiboy11(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2013
Manweysabi:

Remember BTA (basic travelling allowance) is like a pocket money you'll need when travelling outside the country.. Cos, you don't travel with naira.

When your pocket money has been exhausted, then you'll go for your ATM cards.

There's an application letter you'll write and a form they'll give you to fill in the bank..

Then you'll submit it with your int'l passport (stamped with fake visa) and fake flight ticket.

There's a chemical used in washing off the stamped visa on your passport by those travelling agent... That is, after you've collected your dollars..

Processing it in the bank here doesn't take more than 2-3hrs.

You repeat the process again and again.
see I kno dis deal na, am nt a new comer to it, ve benefited badly 4rm it b4, I wz makin 9k daily but d truth now s dat its no more posible in Lagos again I can bet dat, dey won't isue u a BTA again, dey claim ur master card can b used 4dat.

Ok wen last did u run urs ?
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by Manweysabi(m): 10:50am On Dec 21, 2013
chiboy11: see I kno dis deal na, am nt a new comer to it, ve benefited badly 4rm it b4, I wz makin 9k daily but d truth now s dat its no more posible in Lagos again I can bet dat, dey won't isue u a BTA again, dey claim ur master card can b used 4dat.

Ok wen last did u run urs ?

To tell you truth, i still have unfinished business with Access bank.

I opened account with them on thursday.. Money was deposited in it yesterday. By monday, we're applying for BTA. And we'll collect it same day.

The last one was firstbank... Monday/tuesday this week.
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by chiboy11(m): 11:37am On Dec 21, 2013
Manweysabi:

To tell you truth, i still have unfinished business with Access bank.

I opened account with them on thursday.. Money was deposited in it yesterday. By monday, we're applying for BTA. And we'll collect it same day.

The last one was firstbank... Monday/tuesday this week.
Na wahh ooo so guys stil dey make mone wit dis ting, man ned buckle up oo n investigate more.

@naijacutiee ure very funny I swear, na now I see ur post, so u mean a guy shud b selin purewater @his age, u want make pple laff am nii, u tire me ooo
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by ade101(m): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
When I open this thread I expected critism,funny enough a lady said it is not visible, using ROI, let me tell you one thing, if you factor the risk involved you will realize that risk is non-existence or very minimal in this biz as you are only buying money with money. Either case you always have your money.
I work in a travel agency, and I handled the ticket and Visa myself, Trust me, it doesn't cost me a dime to prepare. After that my Account manager handle the rest. The biz is still working, you just need an insider to work with. As I am typing this, I already have 10 new passport, will work visa and ticke over this weekend and probably submit it on monday or tuesday.
Again I am using this oppurtunity to reach out to anyone with a passport that I can use again, my price is 6k. All you need to do is submit the passport ( will give my office address to anyone that is interested) then I will do the rest.
Let some folks keep criticizing, thought I was doing a favour posting this, but some people just don't understand that you need to be super-smart in this country. Waiting for anyone that will subscribe.
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
Kai my head de burst.
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by ade101(m): 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
chiboy11: @Manweysabi I dnt kno ow u stil do urs, I taut dis deal s blocked already,u kno wat we can patner, am ready to invest 8000$ daily on it, dat shud gve us a profit of say 63k if we do d calculation wel, I bring d moni, u bring d travel agency in n co, I gve u 30% daily , but deal wil b run in Lag cuse its my money, if ure intrested plss let me kno. Tanks

I welcome your interest in this biz. I will be happy to offer my assistance. Where I am likely to come in is the ticket and visa, getting people for passport is your paro, you need to work it out yourself. If you have a bank insider you can see its ok or I can link you with my inside man at Zenith bank.
Another way to do this is we go into partnership, you provide the money and passports and I handle the rest. You decide.
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by chiboy11(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
ade101:

I welcome your interest in this biz. I will be happy to offer my assistance. Where I am likely to come in is the ticket and visa, getting people for passport is your paro, you need to work it out yourself. If you have a bank insider you can see its ok or I can link you with my inside man at Zenith bank.
Another way to do this is we go into partnership, you provide the money and passports and I handle the rest. You decide.
my bro plss mail me let's talk, let's stop sayin al dis here u kno bad belle pple dey here, am hapy u stay in lag too.
Hit me up @ iamchiboy@gmail.com

N pls u pple shud stop openin up dis isue here again cuse u kno its a risk deal, its 7yrs in prisonment if am nt too sure so we mite get our self tangle wit n informat here.

Long live Nairaland , mone must b made
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by willyede(m): 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
Bros I am interested in this....... Lovely idea..... How do I join the team from here in abuja
Re: Earn Atleast 20k Per Day By Buying Dollars In Bank. by Manweysabi(m): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
Nicey @ade..

Chiboy, you already have a partner close to you.. You go hammer again like before cheesy

@Willyede, you have to hook up with those foreign currencies exchangers, travelling agents and guys with int'l passport..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Best Way To Send Money To Nigeria? / Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) / What Are The Steps To Close A Nigeria Bank Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.