Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Opening A Studio In Lagos - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Opening A Studio In Lagos (898 Views)

I Need Acoustic Soundproofing For A Studio / Need A Studio For Your Video Recordings? / Opening A Studio Costs How Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opening A Studio In Lagos by shinechinedu(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hello nairalanders, my name is shine and I am a music producer/executive. I've been producing commercially for almost four years now and for the first two years I worked with some notable studios and Indie labels in delta state and environs, last year(2012) I worked alone because of pressures and this year(already ended) I worked mostly with studios here in lag! Right now I'm tryna set up my own studio and record label!(I've already created quite a name for myself, if you've heard of DJ shine) I have a little starting capital with me but I'm looking to start off a more standard studio than my capital can afford. So I'm looking for someone open to partnership or investments! If you are into the business of music and have the cash, call 08133907721(no flashes pls) or add me up on 2167e40e! What's in for you?? Yea, first of all its an investment but if you don't produce or sing or rap but just got the money to invest, its all good! We will be sharing all profits made from the studio 50/50 (depending on your input)! If you've got anything to offer pls let me know. Thanks
Re: Opening A Studio In Lagos by realionaire: 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2014
Bros am interested in partnering with you or being one of your partners, am an upcoming act, i sings and a bit of rapping ability. this is the reason i came here but i don't have much in capital, but will contribute in anyway i can to the success of the business. i will call you bro so we can talk. mccoyjoosy@yahoo.com
Re: Opening A Studio In Lagos by Insuurance(m): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2014
I can partner with you, cos I'm an upcoming artist by name AKA Insurance
DSS (De Super Star). I do play the keyboard, and I
know much about computer engineering, I'm
based in Lagos, but I want to move down to de east
for my masters. I have about 50 tracks yet to be
produced (or maybe I could just set up a mini
studio). People say I sing like Frank Ugochukwu
Edwards.
Here is my number 07062586862 (Whatsapp)
My bb pin: 280764E4
I would love to hear from You. Thanks a lot.
Re: Opening A Studio In Lagos by shinechinedu(m): 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Insuurance: I can partner with you, cos I'm an upcoming artist by name AKA Insurance
DSS (De Super Star). I do play the keyboard, and I
know much about computer engineering, I'm
based in Lagos, but I want to move down to de east
for my masters. I have about 50 tracks yet to be
produced (or maybe I could just set up a mini
studio). People say I sing like Frank Ugochukwu
Edwards.
Here is my number 07062586862 (Whatsapp)
My bb pin: 280764E4
I would love to hear from You. Thanks a lot.
. What are you bringing to the table Cash, contacts, equipments, rent, etc! Pls be clear! Thanks
Re: Opening A Studio In Lagos by Terry06: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
Zahara Studios is well equipped, convenient with professional studio personel and is situated in a very convenient location precisely Surulere. Call 07036095396/ 08057831001 for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Focusrite Scarlett Studio 2i2, Original Studio Sound Card For Sale. / Get Signed By Konfam Records!!! / Produce Your First Sound Track All By Yourself: How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.