Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Leon Balogun Ready To Play For Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leon Balogun Ready To Play For Nigeria (2209 Views)

Siasia Explains Why He Left Out Leon Balogun, Ideye, Success against Egypt / Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria / Why Enyeama May Never Play For Nigeria Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leon Balogun Ready To Play For Nigeria by Geestunnar(m): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
Fortuna Dusseldorf
of Germany
defender Leon
Balogun has
exclusively revealed
to supersport.com his deep
desire is to play for Nigeria
" I will walk to Spain, then swim
across the ocean, catch a canoe
just to honour the call. It will be
the pinnacle of my career to
represent the country of my
father's birth especially because
my father was always proud to
be a Nigerian" Balogun told
supersport.com
Balogun was in the Dusseldorf
side that were relegated from
the Bundesliga last season where
he started half of the matches.”
"It was not a good feeling but
Bundesliga 2 is as strong as
many first divisions in other
European countries and currently
we are improving and hopefully
should be able to bounce back

Re: Leon Balogun Ready To Play For Nigeria by Geestunnar(m): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2013
Keshi shud send pple to watch this guy play, we need defenders
Re: Leon Balogun Ready To Play For Nigeria by solomon111(m): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
These are the kind of players we need,not the agbonlahors,the onuohas,or the ameobis.
Re: Leon Balogun Ready To Play For Nigeria by Geestunnar(m): 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2013
solomon111: These are the kind of players we need,not the agbonlahors,the onuohas,or the ameobis.
Gbam!!
Re: Leon Balogun Ready To Play For Nigeria by Brimmie(m): 12:55am On Dec 22, 2013
Re: Leon Balogun Ready To Play For Nigeria by Syenite(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2013
solomon111: These are the kind of players we need,not the agbonlahors,the onuohas,or the ameobis.
Bc he has a Yoruba name abi. grin
Re: Leon Balogun Ready To Play For Nigeria by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
he needs to chill

after the world cup he will get an invite and we will see how committed he is

people tend to display all kinds of patriotism on the eve of world cup

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know? / Female Footballer Chichi Igbo Flaunts Her Tight Ass In New Photo (pictured) / Meet The Man Who Climbs Mtn Mast With Football On His Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.